Why do you play Assault Cube?
To keep kicking asses of other clans
Thanks given by:
About 2 years ago my windows 'died', so I tried Ubuntu. Then I discovered AC on the Ubuntu repositories, downloaded it and pum, the addiction started.
My PC is old, so AC is perfect.
Now I play it coz it's fun, talkin' to mates on TS and fraggin' each other.
So that's the main reason for me: HAVE FUN!
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 01:20PM)Vermi Wrote: douze

[Image: 20fbd873f9c144c68d20180.png]
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 06:00PM)hgf-arg Wrote: fraggin' each other.

wait what?

lol jk <3
Thanks given by:
I started because I needed a free fps. I continued because there was a map for whatever mood I was in, and because I made friends with it. I've stopped because the game's not the same any more imo for the worse and so many old friends, the people who made it fun, have stopped playing.
Thanks given by:
Perpetually eschew to avail myself of arms in real hence AC compensates.
Thanks given by:
Because Ac is Everyting that CS is Not Fun Speed Gameplay and in my opinion have Less hackers and has agresive gameplay in comparation with CS Cs is shiiiiiiiiiiit
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 11:54AM)Cemer Wrote: not overly competitive.

think before you post

(05 Jun 12, 01:14PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Good community (most days)

are you ____________
Thanks given by:
Reason I come back from time to time is Friends.
Not necessarily the community.
Thanks given by:
because AC has less hackers, and it's not a "more you pay, better you play" game.
Thanks given by:
When I completely switched from win to linux, AC was one of the first good games I found that actually works great on my low-end computer. Fast gameplay and good ppl I met while playing AC is what keeps me here day after day.
Thanks given by:
I found it from playing the original Cube, and I didn't want to buy CS so I just played this. I stopped playing for a couple years but I reinstalled last night. :)
Thanks given by:
(02 Jul 12, 04:59AM)PramastaRR Wrote: it's not a "more you pay, better you play" game.

+1
Thanks given by:
Well, I joined AC when I first got Google Chrome and I was browsing the Web Store, when I came across a title called AssaultCube. So I checked it out, but it leaded just to a review of the game. The next week, I was really bored, already played a bit of StarCraft II, and wanted to try out an FPS. So I googled "assault cube", and
BAM!
I had the most fun I had even had in my life. :D
(BTW, I play because it's free and fun!)
Thanks given by:
To feel the pleasure of leaving it.
Thanks given by:
if no new releases in 2012-13 years coming,cubes dead with you and you (you all,who read this),just keep your
Thanks given by:
(10 Jul 12, 01:06AM)pufig Wrote: cubes dead with you and you (you all,who read this),just keep your

We can totally understand what you're saying.

And don't worry, we're all carefully making sure to keep our
Thanks given by:
I've got CoD, Counter Strike (but never played Battlefield), but AssaultCube would be the one I would choose to play most. One of the main reasons would be the simplicity of the gameplay and the game itself. Also non of the weapons are majorly overpowered or underpowered, unlike Snipers in the CoD series. I also love the One Shot One Kill game type, as it's basically the only game I know of that does it. Also, there's no many modders, hackers or 8 year old who winge over the mic. Also it's free, and I managed to get my hands on portable (standalone) version, which means I didn't have to install it, I could just played it. ANDDD... of course everyone's favourite... DOUZE.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jul 12, 09:29PM)SloanerBoner Wrote: ANDDD... of course everyone's favourite... DOUZE.
I found this game when i was looking for a free fps. Came for the fragging, stayed for riflejumping, nice people and mapping stuff.
Thanks given by:
I dont know :( I just do kk
Thanks given by:
Because its fun to play because im actually good at it
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 05:16PM)brutalnate Wrote: Because its fun to play because im actually good at it

join w00p
Thanks given by:
What's w00p?
Thanks given by:
honestly I started playing assaultcube a week ago and its really only for mods and that my cpu is utter crap and i can't play anthing else. But I do also play Crossfire and Team Fortress 2 and keep coming back to play assaultcube for some reason
Thanks given by:
(17 Jul 12, 10:50PM)MorganKell Wrote: What's w00p?
The wannabe KH
Thanks given by:
Because I can.
Thanks given by: