A Game mode Request....
I would like to see a cs, cod like bombmode for this game :P
Thanks given by:
Think3r you do realise how long mods take?
Thanks given by:
(10 Jun 12, 01:40PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: Think3r you do realise how long mods take?

It varies on the modder; If they were really motivated they would of done it by now.
Thanks given by:
If there's one thing I've learned in all the time I've been here, it's that you're better off doing something yourself instead of requesting it. You can have the best idea in the world, and it will not get incorporated. But if you do it yourself, it still has a chance of it's worth being noticed.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 10:32PM)Think3r Wrote: As always no modders do nothing(not even attempt.), Those lazy bastards.

Think3r's idea of a modder, someone who:
  • Knows how to code/model
  • Searches through the mapping and modding forum often
  • Eagerly awaits requests from Think3r
  • Wants to do everything Think3r thinks they should do, but is too lazy to do so.
Thanks given by:
(07 Jun 12, 10:32PM)Think3r Wrote: As always no modders do nothing(not even attempt.), Those lazy bastards.

Because it is a lot of modding! You would have to take stuff from the flag modes, grenade AI, A TIMER, bomb model, RULES, only a select few would even know how to INSTALL ALL THIS

(31 May 12, 11:17PM)Link Wrote: Well, there's the CLA (Cubers Liberation Army) and the RVSF (Rabid Viper Strike Force)

so that's what they stand for!
Thanks given by:
(22 Jun 12, 08:02AM)TackyMan Wrote:
(31 May 12, 11:17PM)Link Wrote: Well, there's the CLA (Cubers Liberation Army) and the RVSF (Rabid Viper Strike Force)

so that's what they stand for!
Nope, but close enough.
"Team RVSF: The Rabid Viper Special Forces"
Thanks given by: