1.1.1.0 Features
Lets just say "not that well known players".
EDIT: yay 2nd page!!!
Thanks given by:
Or, I don't know, "Pub players" (or "pubbers" as I've heard occaisionally but didn't necessarily like)
Thanks given by:
(31 May 12, 10:03PM)_29A Wrote: I want something like this:

If you mean be able to search and play demos from other folders then the default one then is that a big F1 from me.

Edit: Spoiler tag added to quoted msg.
Thanks given by:
Not exactly OS, what he means is to be able to create folders inside the 'demos' folder to separate your demos. I'm in favor too.
Thanks given by:
The menus are created in cubescript: (line 77, menus.cfg)
[cubescript]newmenu "Play demo" // If not in-game (recording/downloading demos isn't needed)
menuinit [ echo "To stop demo playback, type: 3/stopdemo" ]
menudirlist "demos/" "dmo" "demo $arg1"[/cubescript]
so to add a new folder you just need to add a new menudirlist with the proper folder name (ex: menudirlist "demos/other/" "dmo" "demo $arg1") and it will list the demos in that folder. To add a new folder as a separate menu, you will need to add [cubescript]menuitem "other demos" [ showmenu otherdemomenu ][/cubescript] to the "Play demo" menu, and then after it create a new menu like so:
[cubescript]newmenu "otherdemomenu"
menudirlist "demos/other/" "dmo" "demo $arg1"
[/cubescript]
I haven't tested this, so their might be typos. :P
Thanks given by:
Quote:So is snipe 82 damage or 80?

gaaaaay

i do like the new game modes though. team PF and team LSS should be purdy exciting. puts a whole new spin to clan matches
Thanks given by:
[quote='MerCyKiL' pid='98284' dateline='1338776493']
Quote:team PF and team LSS should be purdy exciting. puts a whole new spin to clan matches

I really hope they're disallowed from tournaments. "/
Thanks given by:
I really think that this game could use some sort of a name/clan tag protection system, possibly connected to the forums or through the client.
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 01:06AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: [quote='MerCyKiL' pid='98284' dateline='1338776493']
Quote:team PF and team LSS should be purdy exciting. puts a whole new spin to clan matches

CTF/HTF are the only sexy modes for competitive play. But yeah if the tourney creators say so then ta da. ;o
TPF is a great equalizer mode though. No OP hax weapons for you. :3
Thanks given by:
(05 Jun 12, 01:20AM)Nightmare Wrote:
(05 Jun 12, 01:06AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: [quote='MerCyKiL' pid='98284' dateline='1338776493']

CTF/HTF are the only sexy modes for competitive play. But yeah if the tourney creators say so then ta da. ;o
TPF is a great equalizer mode though. No OP hax weapons for you. :3

Oh god no.
Thanks given by:
Tpf 4 life
Thanks given by: