Ban Appeal - Please Help
So, I tried to go online this morning just to play some, but I noticed that I could not connect to the server. I then proceeded to reboot my router, computer, and everything, but nothing worked. Then, that led me to here to discover that I was reported for aimbotting and banned. WHY?!? I don't cheat! What's the point of cheating anyway?! The statement about me was something along the lines of, "I think he's cheating"... Belief is not enough to ban someone, is it? Then, with the demo that he provided, you can clearly see that I am not aimbotting. In the round, I saw mid-way through that they were trying to spectate me (they accidently said it over the general chat) and, as I saw after watching the demo, one of them made a good point: I MISS SHOTS... If I was cheating, that must have been one terrible aimbot.

Did the person who banned me even watch the "proof"?

Please unban me, there is no reason for the ban at all.
Thanks given by:
Are you banned from all servers or just a few? If you're banned from all servers it's a central blacklist meaning someone(Maybe jamz) is pretty damn confident you cheated.
Thanks given by:
// Name: LoekVanWeily
// Ban reason: Aimbot
// Server: TUI NZ Server
// Proof Demo: http://ge.tt/8GkvwGI/v/0?c

Im sorry to say there fella but even jamz believes that you have cheated. I wont say if you did or not as i did not watch the demo but jamz here is our "go to" person for cheat detection. He has been doing this for quite a while now. Your ban lasts 3 months so come back then. Next time don't cheat like the rest of the morons.
Thanks given by:
Hahaha just watched the demo, it's plain as day. Get the fuck out Loek.

And enjoy your new user title.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 06:23PM)Mael Wrote: Hahaha just watched the demo, it's plain as day. Get the fuck out Loek.
lol. I agree.
Please come back in 3 months time. We might forgive you.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 06:27PM)MykeGregory Wrote: We might forgive you.
lol
Thanks given by:
I thought you looked weird in that demo, when Huntsman asked you seemed very insistant that you weren't cheating. At first, I wasn't sure (I was the one who said you miss shots) but you could easily have toggled the aimbot on/off, and seemed to get an uncanny amount of headshots on people as they were killing you.

PS: like the user title ;)
Thanks given by:
One of many snap headshots.
Thanks given by:
(29 May 12, 09:56AM)jamz Wrote: One of many snap headshots.
Thanks given by:
Thanks for the link Jamz.
Seriously? that kid was trying to pull that and get away with it? Pfft.
3 months is not long enough.
Thanks given by:
(28 May 12, 06:19PM)lucky Wrote: // Name: LoekVanWeily
// Ban reason: Aimbot
// Server: TUI NZ Server
// Proof Demo: http://ge.tt/8GkvwGI/v/0?c

Im sorry to say there fella but even jamz believes that you have cheated. I wont say if you did or not as i did not watch the demo but jamz here is our "go to" person for cheat detection. He has been doing this for quite a while now. Your ban lasts 3 months so come back then. Next time don't cheat like the rest of the morons.

Nobody cheats on my home servers, and gets away with it!
NZ REPRESENT.
Thanks given by:

I can't see jamz' video or the demo but I'm presuming the snap is something like this video? Idk though so :3
Thanks given by:
Thank you for bringing the missing video to my attention. I have no idea why it disappeared; it's back now.
Thanks given by:
gotheem
Thanks given by:
Either people are too stupid or people are too stupid.
You know what LoekVanScum?

YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU IDIOT MOTHERFUCKING CHEATING SCUMBAG STOP RUINING THE FUCKING GAME AND COMING HERE AND ACT LIKE A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER SON OF A BITCH.

nuff said
Thanks given by:
(14 Jun 12, 02:34AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote:
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARD GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU IDIOT MOTHERFUCKING CHEATING SCUMBAG STOP RUINING THE FUCKING GAME AND COMING HERE AND ACT LIKE A DUMB MOTHERFUCKER SON OF A BITCH.
Just like what Nightmare said...
Thanks given by:
Wow were did all that text come from? O.o XD
Thanks given by:
Getting riled up over a cheater?
[Image: calm_the_fuck_down_by_mooh438.jpg]
(I'm looking at you Link and muadibka)
Jamz has it covered.
Thanks given by:
Lol, this is the third dumbass that comes here to try to accomplish something that I cant grasp, and, in this life, things that you dont know and cant relate to are the ones you most fear.
I got invaded by immense consternation for that unknown purpose, and everyone knows that a scared person overacts...
Thanks given by: