Master server not replying, am I banned ?
Hello,

I played this morning and everything was fine. Now I can't reach any server, because the master server isn't replying.

I downloaded the last version a week ago, and everything worked since today. Is that because I were banned ? (and for what reason...). My pseudo is =TUF=Baruch.

Could you help me please ?
Thanks given by:
u cheat, u get banned! that simple! (if u cheated)

if not, then ur range banned
Thanks given by:
The proxy service you use has been banned because of this player. Count yourself lucky; you were on exactly the same IP 39 minutes before him and 39 minutes after him, and I had you added as an 'aka' initially. It was only once I investigated the IP that I realised it was one given out by a proxy service and that anybody could get it at any time. The price of anonimity, I guess, being confused with cheats. I'm sure there's no way it was you, is there?
Thanks given by:
@Jg99 :

Oh rly ? :p
What is range ban ?

@jamz :

I have to use FrozenWay to play on weekends, due to my student appartment. It wasn't me (I don't even know how to install aim bot), but is there really a way to convince you ?
Anyway thank you for helping me.
Thanks given by:
well, use a vpn called Spotflux, ive used that for ac.

best part, its free
Thanks given by:
I tried Spotflux, and then I couldnt access internet anymore... Maybe I'll just keep FrozenWay :p

Thank you jamz, everything works fine.
Thanks given by:
The lack of ability to read past the title thread astounds.
Thanks given by:
I tried to connect today, and i have the same problem again... Have I been banned again ? -____-' (No, i'm not a hacker)
Thanks given by:
Maybe you didn't quite understand. FrozenWay's IPs are banned. When you managed to connect during the week, you were using the fbms.ac.be IP address. Today you tried using FrozenWay again.
Thanks given by:
Thanks given by: