Skin Mod
Well I modded the skin for The ac hand's Using ASOM's Bare hands skin. Im not the best modder ever, but here it is.
[Image: skinhands.jpg]
Thanks given by:
You modded a mod? D:
Lol it's not bad for a first attempt, but they look like the AC player's got an allergy with those swollen hands xD
Thanks given by:
I copy and pasted things from Google to modify the default glove skin. Not sure if that's allowed?

Thanks given by:
@Think3r - For a first try, it looks pretty good, except for the fingers. All square and stubby at the ends D:

@RCJD - If the images you C&P'ed aren't free to use, then you wouldn't be able to distribute it off as a mod. But you can use it for yourself. Unless jamz flies to Canada, sneaks into your house, and re-installs AC fresh & default, just to show how hardcore he is.
Thanks given by:
The problem is, pasting the image here still counts as distribution. At least I can't see anything that's obviously ripped off from an identifiable source in these skins though, apart from the original hand skin. Here's the text of makkE's license which should go with derivative works of his skin.
Thanks given by:
(25 May 12, 02:14PM)jamz Wrote: The problem is, pasting the image here still counts as distribution. At least I can't see anything that's obviously ripped off from an identifiable source in these skins though, apart from the original hand skin.

Ahh. In that case, I will remove those SS!
Thanks given by:
Once again, no need to remove your work... All what is needed is a formal acknowledgement (.txt) of the source and credits given to the original author.
Thanks given by: