Poll: Was the video helpful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
12.50%
3 12.50%
I knew all about this before...
45.83%
11 45.83%
No
41.67%
10 41.67%
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Shotgun owns?
(21 May 12, 03:02PM).ExodusS* Wrote: There is a weapon balance for that, and what you said is what's happening to this game, ATM it's 60% AR, 35% SG and 5% others, and this is the reason why this game is so crap in pubs since the 1.1.

I do not see a majority of users in pubs using the AR. Do you? I see shotguns, shotguns everywhere. Oh and snipers sometimes because like a boss, ya know what I mean.

Quote:If everyone make what you say, everyone will play AR so, (wait, isn't that already like this even in the last aG cup? yes it was!), you are a noob AR.

I said they should make the shotgun more powerful. Did you even read my first post or are you that ignorant about weapon balancing. I never stated they should make the AR more powerful; rather I said don't nerf it. One of the problems I see is that if they nerf every weapon and it becomes so much harder to kill leaving you better options to use a rock, then the game becomes no fun. For the power they remove from a weapon, that power should go back into another weapon = balancing and I have argued a weapon like shotgun.

You bringing in the aG cup was hilarious considering I was arguing for the shotgun. Good job brah. But in all seriousness, they are changing how the weapons kill regardless so they should actually be helping the shotty. The ownage in the video was too damn high.
Thanks given by:
Exoduss do u even like this game?
Thanks given by:
what would AC be without that lovely mimimi.. :)
Thanks given by: