New noob
u mad EnTy ? because they were banned, now they want fuck me :) no ones believe in you and everybody knows i'm not hacker like you .
Thanks given by:
How you doing girl? My name is Kell. I'll treat you right. ;)
Thanks given by:
What in the proverbial flying fuck did I just read? Is this even English?
Thanks given by:
(03 May 12, 10:52AM)jamz Wrote: Your cousin has never, ever, played honestly, and I'm the unjust one?
You know who to blame here, and he's very close to you.
Don't you mean...

(03 May 12, 02:48PM)Aight Wrote: Gif I haven't seen before
Aight you got some epic steez dood.
Thanks given by:
HeRa Hacker noob !
Thanks given by:
(03 May 12, 10:32PM)EnTy Wrote: HeRa Hacker noob !
EnTy, you cannot make accusations like this in a public forum without proof. This is the sort of behaviour that brings shame on your country.
Thanks given by:
Enty is mad because he lost three consecutive matches by MyS and now he just hate me haha
Thanks given by:
The title "new noob" is a bit redundant. A noob is obviously and most of the time a new player.

Btw are you really leaving? Or you just wanted to say that hera is a noob/hacker?

EDIT : I had fun with you and some others By3 members. Y U so mad? :(
Thanks given by:
HeRa Hacker kkkk
Thanks given by:
Why don't you leave already kkkkk? kkkk kk kk k? kkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
We (or at least the mods) should...facilitate...his endeavor :D.
Thanks given by:
(04 May 12, 03:55AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: kkkk kk kk k? kkkkkkkkk

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.
Thanks given by:
Living up to the brazilian way, Enty. KKKKKKK KKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKK KKKK? KK!
Thanks given by:
(04 May 12, 02:22PM)Shorty Wrote: Living up to the brazilian way, Enty. KKKKKKK KKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKK KKKK? KK!

kkkkkkkk kkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkk!
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 06:22AM)Habluka Wrote:
(04 May 12, 02:22PM)Shorty Wrote: Living up to the brazilian way, Enty. KKKKKKK KKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKK KKKK? KK!

Thanks given by:
kkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 11:56AM)Vanguard Wrote:
(05 May 12, 06:22AM)Habluka Wrote:

Thanks given by:
At least when i used to get warned it was for funny shit, i hope everyone ruining threads with this bullshit is warned, seriously i have seen 5-6 of the last interesting threads ruined because of unfunny people, i think we should respect EnTy's hackussation thread
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 03:38PM)Vermi Wrote: At least when i used to get warned it was for funny shit, i hope everyone ruining threads with this bullshit is warned, seriously i have seen 5-6 of the last interesting threads ruined because of unfunny people, i think we should respect EnTy's hackussation thread

k
Thanks given by: