Thanks given by:
Well, seeing that you ask nicely..
Thanks given by:
Wait what you're back?
Whoa.
Gl hf.
Thanks given by:
Yay you stopped using webs!

(10 Mar 12, 11:40PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Gl hf.
Thanks given by:
Can i join ur clan, im really good and ive seen some from there and they are about an equal match against me
Thanks given by:
You should go on the site and post an application (unless you're trolling, to which I'd kindly wish you a good day and be off on my way).
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 02:18AM)FireDeath Wrote: Can i join ur clan, im really good and ive seen some from there and they are about an equal match against me

Sign up at acaowforum.tk, then use the application template, and post your application. After that, post replies with screenshots of gameplay on your app. We also have to 1v1 you. Good luck!
Thanks given by:
i dont know how to screenshot but the rest ill do

okay i made an application
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 02:18AM)FireDeath Wrote: Can i join ur clan, im really good and ive seen some from there and they are about an equal match against me

If they're equal match to you, you aren't exactly good o_o. Do you play T/OSOK only? lol
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 03:38AM)FireDeath Wrote: i dont know how to screenshot but the rest ill do

F12
Thanks given by:
(10 Mar 12, 01:39AM)Jg99 Wrote: Site: acaowclan.tk

Forum: acaowforum.tk

pls sign up!!!!

I would like to be in the clan of aow please accept my request and thankyou I am a wonderful player and i love playing assault cube please let me be in you're clan thankyou.
Thanks given by:
once u apply, u gotta post screenshots of matches and pubs, and u have to match us in AC.
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 05:40AM)Jg99 Wrote: once u apply, u gotta post screenshots of matches and pubs, and u have to match us in AC.

ok thankyou for accepting me I will be the best I can
Thanks given by:
um, ur not in clan just yet...
Thanks given by:
(05 May 12, 05:49AM)mikeike Wrote:
(05 May 12, 05:40AM)Jg99 Wrote: once u apply, u gotta post screenshots of matches and pubs, and u have to match us in AC.

ok thankyou for accepting me I will be the best I can

*facepalm*
Thanks given by:
I wonder of all the people in your clan do the same bullshit you do In game Jg99?? Like every time you die switch to spectator mode and then again to your team. How very fair play from you.
Thanks given by:
Why same site..
Thanks given by: