hahahahahhaha lol'd
Thanks given by:
You like it uh ! <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: ioiVa.gif]
Thanks given by:
This is what i thought

Jokes, Deep ass voice though.
EDIT: lol. Libby the lama does not aprove...
Thanks given by:
Marti your thread's are the gayest threads that anyone makes here. Hope you feel proud for clogging up the forum with these useless threads.
Thanks given by:
Chin up son. I'm sure there are plenty of straight threads to feast your lovely eyes on ;)
Thanks given by:
Im this!

[Image: 02f956840eb59131a2f1dd6.gif]
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 12, 09:13PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Marti your thread's are the gayest threads that anyone makes here. Hope you feel proud for clogging up the forum with these useless threads.
Wait...wasn't that you?
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 12, 09:13PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Marti your thread's are the gayest threads that anyone makes here. Hope you feel proud for clogging up the forum with these useless threads.

ShadowFlameZ Wrote:Wait...wasn't that you?
Thanks given by:
(27 Apr 12, 09:13PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: ...Hope you feel proud for clogging up the forum with these useless threads.

*sigh*
Thanks given by:
Damn I thought this was a serious thread, I was pretty sure you were referring to this guy and his awesome voice :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4
Thanks given by:

love you too! <3
Thanks given by: