Real F*cking Viking
// Name(s): Allibobba, IKillGingers, AKA RealViking.
// Ban Reason: Racist, abusive speach.
// Ban Date: 23/04/2012
// Server: GEMA Server by Borscht
// IP: 83.255.47.x
DEMO
EDIT: what you WONT see in the demo is the ingame 'PM's' he sent me that included yet more insults and racist language.
one of them was a blinking message also.

This question is aimed at EVERYBODY in this community.
WHY do we put up with RV? Simple question...
Am i missing something? do you people find this guy funny!?

I am seriously getting tired of all BS he spouts and all the insults he gives me and others around here, yet we put up with him as if we have no other choice to. Seemingly rewarding him.

He has blacklist entries
here
here
here
here
here
here and
here.

For reasons that include impersonation, Admiting to cheats, Admin Abuse, Trolling and Racist behaviour. Yet i see him in game what seems like every other week.

Is there NOTHING anyone can do about this!? Are you all not tired of this shit already.
ONLY 2 people who seem to share my view this who i wont mention (but i think you know who you are)

Maybe i'm blowing this out of proportion, i am angry right now that no-one seems to give a fuck anymore but hey, thats MG.
Discuss...
Thanks given by:
80.216.0.0/15
188.126.80.0/21
90.144.128.0/16
46.246.70.0/24
46.246.88.0/24
46.246.90.0/24
46.246.116.0/24
178.73.192.0/18
83.190.0.0/16
83.182.0.0/16

My vote is a perm ban from everything that has to do with this game.
Thanks given by:
Haahhaahahaha
Thanks given by:
I publicly condemn any harassing attitude by RealViking.
I think it subtracts from the game more than it adds.
This is a game to have fun with people, not against people.
Personal grudges might be ok to be given thought over in the forum, but not in game.
This is a big no-no offense, coming after your "I changed" thread Fred.
Im disappointed cause I though you had stopped doing this in-game.
You have to move forward , and Im willing to help you and be by your side, but you have to stop it bro.
(22 Apr 12, 03:35PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Hmmm, without a doubt his noobness knows no bounds but this is an impresive feat! If only Fredrick could concentrate on this kind of thing instead of what he has become more widely known for...

to sum up,

An impresive jump, lets see more of this and less of the trolling and maybe you could be accepted again by the majority of the community.
I dont give ah damn about how stupid MG is, or not; or PERROS, or OS, or whoever. They are AC players, and that gets my respect.
Its not ok to open new accounts, if you are banned, go along with it. If you are in-game banned, dont play in public servers until the ban is lifted. That way youll get respect and people might give you another chance.
Im sorry brah, but its better to listen this from a FRIEND that cares that from other people. You are being an ass.
(I didnt watch the demo though, cause I cant, but I can imagine how it goes)
@MG, I dont think theres much left for you to be done. Be quick in changing servers (and nick) when you encounter him, until there is a solution to this problem.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 11:41AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: ..@MG, I dont think theres much left for you to be done. Be quick in changing servers (and nick) when you encounter him, until there is a solution to this problem...
Why should I have to do anything?
lol, HE is the one trolling ME.
Thanks given by:
Shut up about it, maybe he'll stop. Just sayin'.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 10:34AM)MykeGregory Wrote: ONLY 2 people who seem to share my view this who i wont mention (but i think you know who you are)

Here! Here!
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 12:41PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Shut up about it, maybe he'll stop. Just sayin'.
Nah, as much as i want that to be true.
Thanks given by:
Listen up girls, RV is a f**king liability everwhere he goes he causes trouble. That jump was nice but his attitude sucks, I stand by what i said if he would stop being a sh*t to players I like then maybe just maybe I might accept him back in the community.

At present racist sh*t has no place here and never should it be tolerated, RV stfu f**k off for a couple of months and leave MG alone, thats good advice cos believe me you really dont want me to pursue you further...

Ban on my servers stays until MG says he wants it removed, I urge all other server opps to do the same lets show some solidarity against racist abuse.
Thanks given by:
he only seems to harass the people i dislike.
i'm fine with this
Thanks given by:
awww and i thought u liked me ;)
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 03:40PM)Undead Wrote: he only seems to harass the people i dislike.
i'm fine with this
You dont like me either? lol
Thanks given by:
i don't like him

add me to the undead hate list
Thanks given by:
For the record I am pretty sure I am one of the few, emphasis on FEW, people Undead actually doesn't hate. Cheers!!
Thanks given by:
Trolls feed on attention, don't feed the trolls.
Ignore him.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 08:48PM)macm Wrote: Trolls feed on attention, don't feed the trolls.
Ignore him.

too bad he wont take your advice, but will continue crying and trying to fight it:D
Thanks given by:
[Image: 2a0c1978-1ad1-41ff-98b7-8b1333c1c8a0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 08:56PM)Sarin Wrote: too bad he wont take your advice, but will continue crying and trying to fight it:D

I don't even understand whose side Sarin is on.
Thanks given by:
Yeah, posts like these make him feel like he is winning.

MykeGregory, I'd wait till someone else posts a bl entry about him, as you've posted the last 5-10 about Albus. That is if you want to see him gone for good.

Is "trolling" an actual warrant for a permaban? That seems totally uncharacteristic for a bl.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 02:09AM)Cemer Wrote: Is "trolling" an actual warrant for a permaban?
No, but having already been BL'd for:
(23 Apr 12, 10:34AM)MykeGregory Wrote: impersonation
Admitting to cheats
Admin Abuse
Trolling [leave this out if you must]
Racist behaviour.
In addition to creating personal attacks towards MG and others in the AC community, and repeatedly trying to circumvent bans and blacklists to do it all over again seems like it could be, maybe, a good reason. But that's not my decision.

Now, if anyone was desperate to defend RV here, they could say MG and I are a bit "biased". Then again, that "bias" would be that we are victims of his obnoxious personal attacks, so it's a pretty crappy lead if I say so myself.
Thanks given by:
I don't recall ever having a problem with him. I am obviously one of the few
Thanks given by:
Ok. Time for some Kellage. RealViking ain't getting kIcked it of this game for trolling yall bitches hardcore. He ain't even getting a cbl for trolling y'all. What he do intake anyways?? Oh he talk shit? He talk it racist style? Oh noes!!!!!!!!! Let's stop the presses! Someone is hurtin mah feewings!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Hahahaha ok I understand you pissed Myke, but c'mon now. Get yo bitch ass off the computer chair and throw that shit down! Sure RV deserves a beat down for the forum ban evasion but you going to take away AC from the shimmy y'all need some fking help. AC is a right of all regardless of their occasional homosexuality. RV just needs a spanking, with a 2x4, and he'll be better in no time... just kidding! Give that bitch 4 months. Give him his second shot after that.
Thanks given by:
I think he's cute. In all seriousness it is quite simple; Do not feed a troll.
Thanks given by:
+1. i try not to feed troooooooooololololololoololoolololololololols!
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:16AM)Jg99 Wrote: +1. i try not to feed troooooooooololololololoololoolololololololols!
The model AC'er ^^
No wonder he was asking for AC Titan status.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:11AM)lucky Wrote: I think he's cute. In all seriousness it is quite simple; Do not feed a troll.

(23 Apr 12, 12:41PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Shut up about it, maybe he'll stop. Just sayin'.

^^both comments above should be digested by everyone here. I've known RV for a long time. If you're nice to him, he's nice to you. If you act cocky, then you're gonna get trolled. Simple as that. He doesn't like people who think they own the road. (and MG and company, I am not saying that you are these people). Play along with his game and he'll eventually accept you as a friend and stop. <<<proven fact

The only reason he keeps trolling you people is because you keep crying and bitching about him. As Optic said, shut up about it. And as lucky said, don't feed him.

(23 Apr 12, 09:54PM)PERROS Wrote: [Image: 2a0c1978-1ad1-41ff-98b7-8b1333c1c8a0.jpg]

lol'd at this but somehow I expect RV's nazi baby meme to return :P
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 03:12AM)Boomhauer Wrote: I don't recall ever having a problem with him. I am obviously one of the few

Maybe you are not troll worthy enough.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(24 Apr 12, 04:11AM)lucky Wrote: I think he's cute. In all seriousness it is quite simple; Do not feed a troll.

^^both comments above should be digested by everyone here. I've known RV for a long time. If you're nice to him, he's nice to you. If you act cocky, then you're gonna get trolled. Simple as that. He doesn't like people who think they own the road. (and MG and company, I am not saying that you are these people). Play along with his game and he'll eventually accept you as a friend and stop. <<<proven fact

The only reason he keeps trolling you people is because you keep crying and bitching about him. As Optic said, shut up about it. And as lucky said, don't feed him.

(23 Apr 12, 09:54PM)PERROS Wrote: [Image: 2a0c1978-1ad1-41ff-98b7-8b1333c1c8a0.jpg]

lol'd at this but somehow I expect RV's nazi baby meme to return :P

Without knowing anything, used my name DES|PERROS and [aCKa]PERROS, and much more!. for me to go fuck that friend is going to have that in AssaultCube!
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 11:26AM)PERROS Wrote: Without knowing anything, used my name DES|PERROS and [aCKa]PERROS, and much more!. for me to go fuck that friend is going to have that in AssaultCube!

first: speak coherent english. then i'll start a formal flame war with you. i have no idea what the second sentence just said there. if i'm reading this correctly, i am not implying that you should "go fuck a friend". and which friend is this? and what is he "going to have that" in assaultcube?

second: i am aware that he has impersonated you. this is my honest opinion on why he does this: you have absolutely and without a doubt the worst admin skills in the game. i'm sorry i say it like this but there's really no other way of looking at it. you don't kick "unarmed" if he hasn't teamkilled, teambled, lagged, or trolled. you don't kick him just because his name is "unarmed". i've seen you do something similar to this many times. so if you want him to stop trollin, then grab some admin lessons and stop crying.
Thanks given by:
FTR, PERROS's first language is not English.
Thanks given by: