The Fredrikson Jump aka "The Hax Jump"
Hi fellow mother cubers, In my never ending quest to acquire all the awesome breakthrough concepts that hang around AC and sharing them with you :
And after bringing you the famous :
"YaruChOPaulHPandabitofexodussandmysteredjump"
(Ill have to make a thread about that one, see here what it can be used to...)
I now call forward an achievement by FredriK* aka RealViking, and present you all with the most awesome jump ever that gives a new approach to AC gameplay, and specially to gemas. Being able to jump a 7 cubes wall without the need to shoot and up to 14 cubes with the aid of the Assault Rifle. This is something that was impossible until this Northern put his brain to use and decoded it.
Maybe it was foreseen in an ambiguous way, but the time has come when someone has got a hold of it, has gone beyond conceptual matters to establish it firmly in the roots of the AC family. Here I present you "The Fredrikson Jump" , aka "The Hax Jump".

Here you see a famous gema player doing the jumps and it might seem easy, but its not. Its very important to perfectly time the crouching and jumping in order to get a hold of it. That´s why he included a script that allows you to see when he pushed each key. All thank him (and FredriK*) in the comments!
Enjoy this "new feature" lads, as we are all doing!
Thanks given by:
:o

wut?
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 01:27PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Yaru
Yaru!

Nice jump btw Fredrik, that's impressive.
Thanks given by:
undead, please learn to do this.
Thanks given by:
I stopped reading at the part that said "RealViking"
Thanks given by:
@MG, if youd only read 10 more words, XD.
This transcends the achiever, plus its good exercise to understand that not all the things you may like, come from people who you like XD.
Thanks given by:
That's ridiculous, wtf o_o
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 02:53PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @MG, if youd only read 10 more words, XD.
..understand that not all the things you may like, come from people who you like...
He is a disrespectfull moron, why should i like him?
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 03:40PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(21 Apr 12, 02:53PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: @MG, if youd only read 10 more words, XD.
..understand that not all the things you may like, come from people who you like...
He is a disrespectfull moron, why should i like him?

Keep reading what Paul said over and over
untill you understand what he actually said.
No one here cares if you like him or not.
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 03:51PM)|HP| Wrote: Keep reading what Paul said over and over
untill you understand what he actually said.
No one here cares if you like him or not.

I understand what he said.
I just dont understand why we keep on accepting him back into the game with open fucking arms after all the trolling, all the impersonation and cheating he has done. Not to mention he's a Racist

/Ontopic
What allows the cube engine to make this possible.
Thanks given by:
<3 fred...

/ontopic: i want
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lvx4hig6dy1qzr1qvo1_500.jpg]
Impressive.
Thanks given by:
I managed the 14 jump only once, its really hard ! but useful when managed well
Thanks given by:
Attaboy Albus.
Thanks given by:
I remember once playing a gema where you needed to know this to be able to make the jumps. It was like a path full of walls and each time it was raised by 1 cube. It had "EXPERT" somewhere on its name.
Thanks given by:
As impressive/helpful as this may be, posting on this forum is a waste of time, because iirc, no one gives two shits for whatever related to gemas. And since its something "troll related", its just gonna be a flame thread.

HP, Paul, Fred... keep the secret to yourselves and have fun when people call you cheater for it.
Thanks given by:
Misty, nobody said anything bad about GEMAs in this thread. Actually, the only semi-offtopic thing that got brought up so far was MG's hatred of RealViking.

Take it easy.
Thanks given by:
That's impressive really. I do not really know who he is but that's impressive.

I have fucking difficulties to jump on a fucking box so for the third time, that's impressive ... meeeeeeuuuh :p
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 11:53PM)VenteX Wrote: ...the only semi-offtopic thing that got brought up so far was MG's hatred of RealViking...
Glad to be of servise.
Thanks given by:
video de trolls, haces post para que te llamen la atencion!
Thanks given by:
Hmmm, without a doubt his noobness knows no bounds but this is an impresive feat! If only Fredrick could concentrate on this kind of thing instead of what he has become more widely known for...

to sum up,

An impresive jump, lets see more of this and less of the trolling and maybe you could be accepted again by the majority of the community.
Thanks given by:
Now I realise that Fredrik* is RealViking and that Undead is C=64 0.0
Thats an awesome jump man!
Thanks given by:
i can't escape blue base in des3.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 03:22PM)PERROS Wrote: video de trolls, haces post para que te llamen la atencion!
lol perros sabes que eso no es verdad, XD, esto es una feature muy muy guapa , aunque venga de quien viene.

/on&offtopic XD
I would like to say that Fredrik didnt have any say in posting this thread, it was all done by me and HP
Fred was only notified about it and, since he basically found this and has the biggest success rate in doing it, it is only fair to mention him. This thread is not about him, but about the jump.
The ONLY reason why this was posted is because we wanted to help anyone who is interested in this sort of stuff . That is all.
If you think there is some hidden trolling goal here or that we are seeking for attention, you are a dumbass or just jelly, XD.
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 09:12PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: jelly

Yeah, still can't do this >:(
Thanks given by:
(22 Apr 12, 04:44PM)YourSister Wrote: i can't escape blue base in des3.

Maybe this guy can lol
But idc cause I use the cupboard :p
Thanks given by:
For everyones information I am not able to pull this jump, if not by chance, which I think happened once. Thats why this is here to get people to know it.
Thanks given by:
i tried it in that gema map wolf mentioned, but failed at 11 cubes. only made it with his help, 12 stopped me for good. srsly, that's ridiculous. ^^
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 01:27PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: "YaruChOPaulHPandabitofexodussandmysteredjump"

Yay! I'm in it :P I can do 13 but not 14 :| too hard
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQALn2UeLHSJs4iRtUzklb...H_JnDIn9Mq]
Thanks given by: