M4 Carbine With posed arms
Just making AC better. Read the description on AC portal... Next step is too animate the arms and gun. But can anyone point me too a good tutorial. Or please make a video tutorial of how too animate the arms or gun. And put it in md3 format. Please. http://www.akimbo.in/forum/viewtopic.php?t=588&f=13
Thanks given by:
I'm sure you can find all kinds of tutorials on youtube.
Thanks given by:
Good work.
Thanks given by:
* V-Man hunts & pecks through the new Voicecom menu...
Good job, team!
Thanks given by:
Looks like you just pieced it together from diffrent models you found on the web. If you want to "make AC better", you need to offer some original work.
Thanks given by:
Stolen from where again? :P

This is stuff I was looking for another day, Mr.Floppy pointed out that you need licenses and low poly models.

I don't see any.
Thanks given by:
A slow old man should be able to create this with original arms.
Thanks given by:
XD
that sounds like an insult... but a_slow_old_man would appreciate hearing the confidence.
Thanks given by:
What i mean is IF this are grabbed from other games then at least he has the knowledge to create new ones from scratch or modify original ones.
I would never insult him.
Thanks given by:
LOL check out this post by slow old man on akimbo

Quote:Sorry, but I have to ask this:

Who made the arms?

They are obviously not made by you, because they are awesome.

LOL best call ever, i think i might cry

though like slow old man says on akimbo, this is most likely from another game and properly should be removed..
Thanks given by:
Thanks Mata ^^

My statement on Akimbo may sound a little bit rude.
I apologise for this, I haven't reread my post, but now I see it looks as if I'd have insult you, and that was not my intention.
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 10, 09:06AM)Matasar Wrote: I would never insult him.

Haha, I meant your statement that "a slow old man could do better" sounds like you're talking about an old man, not a_slow_old_man. XD
Thanks given by:
Now i understand you =)
Thanks given by: