editing packages
hi, again xD you know how when you scope over a teammate, it comes up in red "don't shoot" or something similar, is there anything for when you scope over a opposition, cos i would like to edit it to say something funny-like xD
Thanks given by:
The client uses a general cross-hair, it only changes when it recognizes that your cursor is hovering over a teammate. So in short, no, there's no built in image for when you scroll over an opponent.

Technically, you could go through the source and make one. Since the client already checks for teammates in your line of sight, it would be rather simple to duplicate the function to render a new image for opponents as well.

However, because it would give a pretty obvious indication on whether you're hovering over an enemy, I believe it would count as a trigger bot and therefore be a violation of the rules. So I'd advise against it =P
Thanks given by:
a trigger bot? i dont understand and i dont get how it would be a violation as its really just another version of whats already in plce (image of hovering over an ally)
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 03:35AM)Spicy_Orange1 Wrote: is there anything for when you scope over a opposition

As soon as it becomes about the opponent is when it goes bad. This would be like saying it's okay to include enemies on the radar because it shows teammates already.

Anyways, I'm not 100% sure that it would be a violation. I just said that I believe it would be.
Thanks given by:
It would give you an unfair advantage over players without the feature, therefore not allowed.
Thanks given by:
ok, fair anough points xD i was just keen beans for it to say "shoot the bastard" when it scopes over them xD. allgood, thanks for your help
Thanks given by: