Leaving ac (Perm or Temp)
Well... Its true, im officially leaving ac. Dont know if its for Permanent, or Temporary. But well when I came into ac around 1.04 i met a great guy called wH0pXeR. (bbaln) I joined the clan called SK, and left/came back to ac in 2010 or 2011, where I met Vanqu!sh. Well i guess its time for me to go. I was a dick to most of you, mostly Feng, Vanqu!sh, BULL3T/Undead, bbaln, and Im sorry for this. You have my apologies. I am also sorry to jamz, check your pm jamz. :)

Thank You, Vanqu!sh, Xiaou, bblan, Feng, you guys taught me, you guys were nice to me and if i stabbed you in the back im truely sorry. You may think this is a load of bullshit, and I dont blame you. I got cocky. Vanqu!sh congratulations on .aG* you worked for it, and you earnt it. Also thanks to all the LC* members who were friendly to me, especially you Shizzle./DarKNoT!

Anyway Good Bye and Farewell, im sure I will get a lot of..

Yay your going...
Farewell Noob
etc.. etc..

But anyway thats me gone, Au Revoir Amigos, happy cubing, maybe one day I will come back to ac... But have a good attitude next time :) Again my apologies! Cya!
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 09:47AM)Murmer Wrote: [Image: FL52X.png]

Take your time. It will amaze you how many people either won't care or won't notice that you're gone.
Thanks given by:
3 weeks
Thanks given by:
Well, I have the ultimate idea, and Im going to share it with you for free (and it goes to all the people who want to leave AC for any reason whatsoever).
Download a cheat client and become the ultimate AC ass, so you get permabanned!
But dont download a subtle one, donwload a speed long knife headshot hax!
Then, you WONT be able to play, and you wont have to say farewell and wont be able to be back!
Dont thank me, I do it for the lulz.
BB jack!
Thanks given by:
sad to see you going. please come back. xD
Thanks given by:
no offense since i don't know you, but i'm wondering how someone can "leave" a game. srsly
Thanks given by:
You Must be new here.
Thanks given by:
yeah, found this game some days ago. :)
Thanks given by:
We had our disputes and shit, but through it all I still consider you a great guy who just got unlucky in his timehere in AC. I can ofc forgive you for what has happened, I hope you will do the same for me and we can be friends again like we once were.

Cya dude, despite what the AC community say you're gonna be missed. Send me your Skype before you leave for good :p
Thanks given by:
[Image: who-cares.jpg]
I had to, I couldn't stop.
Thanks given by:
who are u?
Thanks given by:
Ah, we had some great games mate.

Cheers.
Thanks given by:
kbye
Thanks given by:
[Image: tumblr_lzq2diTAon1r066zfo1_500.gif]
Thanks given by:
[Image: qczcrd4g.vh1.png]

Thanks given by:
Might want to say goodbye to all the clans you tried to make/join as well, under various names
Thanks given by:
^This, and a list of all the account names you created on these forums.

I still haven't had my PM :(
Thanks given by:
heres a small list of his names:

NoVa.
ProXsky (apped to aow)
and moar
Thanks given by:
whatever...everybody's hating here (EDIT: sorry. everyone besides Cemer and Vanqu!sh). i'm not sure why. if you dont care, then lay off and go about your usual business. if you want to say goodbye, then say goodbye. some people are classless...

sad to see you go man :( ...you had some good talent. JUST STAY IN A FUCKING CLAN!!! lollolol jkjk...we've had some good and bad memories. hope you come back soon
Thanks given by:
Lol Im not hating, I gave a free advice (and an awesome one, maybe I put it in use when Ac overcomes too many aspects of my life!) and said bb!
I liked him under his various aliases, and Im sure he knows that!
Dont you , jackie boy?
Have fun wherever you go!
Thanks given by:
v: My thoughts exactly.
(12 Apr 12, 01:23AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: sad to see you go man :( ...you had some good talent. JUST STAY IN A FUCKING CLAN!!!
|SK|
-dyH|
=AoW=
[heX]
|4D.|
[EDH]
{GoD}
_RuN*|
iOD
#AG3#
-enS-
LC*
|AFH|
.cS"
Ignited
Thanks given by:
And those are the ones that accepted him...many have denied him. You should have just had common sense and stayed with one clan instead of being a complete moron and having a lot of aliases while saying you were from france even though your IP located you in NewZealand. Nobody ever leaves AC permanently anyway.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 04:31AM)lucky Wrote: And those are the ones that accepted him...many have denied him. You should have just had common sense and stayed with one clan instead of being a complete moron and having a lot of aliases while saying you were from france even though your IP located you in NewZealand. Nobody ever leaves AC permanently anyway.

BOOYAH!
Thanks given by:
Hey I have discovered a new funny website :p
I will use their picks in every new thread about someone "Leaving ac". So many thread.

["talking about everybody posting those kind of bullshits"]This forum is about assaultcube... not you (even if you are a well-known player). Haters gonna hate and I hate.[/"talking about everybody posting those kind of bullshits"]

So here we are :
[Image: 524.gif]
Thanks given by:
When I first read this, I thought you were trying to lull us into a false sense of security so the next time you assume an identity and apply somewhere, we won't suspect it's you.

Well, your post seemed sincere and I want to believe you, but you have lied to me in the past ):

Whatever your intentions are, good luck IRL and if you return, maybe we can start on a clean slate.
Thanks given by:
(12 Apr 12, 02:05AM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: Lol Im not hating, I gave a free advice (and an awesome one, maybe I put it in use when Ac overcomes too many aspects of my life!) and said bb!
I liked him under his various aliases, and Im sure he knows that!
Dont you , jackie boy?
Have fun wherever you go!

EDIT: and Paul...lol
(12 Apr 12, 03:48AM)Orynge Wrote: v: My thoughts exactly.
(12 Apr 12, 01:23AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: sad to see you go man :( ...you had some good talent. JUST STAY IN A FUCKING CLAN!!!
|SK|
-dyH|
=AoW=
[heX]
|4D.|
[EDH]
{GoD}
_RuN*|
iOD
#AG3#
-enS-
LC*
|AFH|
.cS"
Ignited

you forgot .DeM|
Thanks given by:
What about O4?
Thanks given by:
He didn't get in there afaik.
Thanks given by:
(13 Apr 12, 11:45PM)Edward Wrote: bla bla blah...

Bad trolls are like bad apples, i can't stand them.

[cubescript]/ontopic
/echo "3 weeks"[/cubescript]
Thanks given by:
Honestly, I think the mods should help him in his attempt to leave AC by perma banning him
Thanks given by: