Leaving ac (Perm or Temp)
He will change his IP anyway...or try too
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 03:47AM)lucky Wrote: He will change his IP anyway...or try too

range bans ftw?
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 02:18AM)Cemer Wrote: What about O4?

oh you know what? we forgot .kyC"|
(13 Apr 12, 11:45PM)Edward Wrote: ...

tbh i couldn't agree more with .ExodusS*

plus I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your "not giving a fuck"
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 03:41AM)Habluka Wrote: Honestly, I think the mods should help him in his attempt to leave AC by perma banning him

lol. Habluka you're so FTFW!!
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 02:56AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: He didn't get in there afaik.

I think he did.
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 06:07AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: plus I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your "not giving a fuck"

I know I should not answer but I have to say what I think sorry.

"tbh" (even if I always do my best to be honest) I am not used to post in this kind of topics.
Since I am on this forum, I have seen many useful posts and many funny threads but I am just fed up with those people posting here their desire to stop AC. Here is not the place. Tell that to your clan mates and your friends.

Numerous players quits Assaultcube every months and nobody cares. Excuse me if I do not care because someone I do not know want to left the game and excuse me if I dislike when someone trust that his left can be such an important news that all the community have to be informed about it. I just express myself because I think those kind of threads have nothing to do on this forum. It is just spam according to me.

But you have to know that I am not writing to my fans (so many...).You post something on a PUBLIC forum. You should know that people will read it and react. If you do not like how they react ... well do not post. I am not the only one "not giving a shit" (even if you focused on me) but it is your right to not give a shit about what I am writing and it is my right to not give a shit about something.

PS : to show you how dumb we are, lets finish teh game : I do not give a shit about you not giving a shit about me not giving a shit!
Everyone happy? Another usefull post in this usefull thread.

EDIT : again sorry for my english
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 07:06PM)Edward Wrote: Tell that to your clan mates and your friends.

Oh, i didn't know he could not have any friends on this forum, maybe you should check IRC's to find him and to find who he usually talks to.

(15 Apr 12, 07:06PM)Edward Wrote: Numerous players quits Assaultcube every months and nobody cares.

This is not because people don't speak about them that nobody care.

(15 Apr 12, 07:06PM)Edward Wrote: You should know that people will read it and react. If you do not like how they react ... well do not post.

So if i'm not agree with a single topic on this forum, i'll speak to the topic creator badly (agressive)?

PS:Seriously, who feed this one?
Thanks given by:
I am happy to see that you agree with the main part of my previous post (maybe I am wrong but you did not quote it).

Quote:This is not because people don't speak about them that nobody care.

Just to answer you I do not think many people here cares about "unarmed" decided to stop AC because he prefers urt. But maybe I am wrong :)

Quote:So if i'm not agree with a single topic on this forum, i'll speak to the topic creator badly (agressive)?
PS:Seriously, who feed this one?

There is many topics on this forum I do not give a shit about (mainly because I do not understand lol) and I do not feel the need to say that "i do not give a shit". Sorry if I was agressive but as I said before I consider those kind of topics as spam and I just wanted to show how his post was annoying for me. Not the best way but it is one of them and maybe the easiest.

PS : I take this forum a bit too seriously maybe but I never troll when I post something here. I just said what I think :)
Thanks given by:
New thread, permaban farewellers being opened NAO...
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 07:06PM)Edward Wrote:
(15 Apr 12, 06:07AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: plus I don't think anyone gives a fuck about your "not giving a fuck"

ok well i can see your view of this topic thanks for letting me know lol...yall be gettin a bit angry though. for no reason too lol

(15 Apr 12, 07:06PM)Edward Wrote:
PS : to show you how dumb we are, lets finish teh game : I do not give a shit about you not giving a shit about me not giving a shit!

i dont give a shit about all the shits not given :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Apr 12, 09:29PM)Edward Wrote: I am happy to see that you agree with the main part of my previous post (maybe I am wrong but you did not quote it).

The reason is i won't spend/waste more time about your flaming troll posts, i have better to do and not a lot of time before go back to school.
Thanks given by:
I just entered now, so pardon any ignorance that may be caused by having not read every post... But how in the hell did you guys start a flame war in a farewell thread?
Thanks given by:
Hahahahahahahahaha ^^^ this
Thanks given by:
(21 Apr 12, 02:15AM)VenteX Wrote: I just entered now, so pardon any ignorance that may be caused by having not read every post... But how in the hell did you guys start a flame war in a farewell thread?

is it because I came up with a good idea?
Thanks given by:
Awesomeness always attracts bickering nanzies attempting to claim just a little dribble of that awesomeness for themselves, or take it all down in flames if they cannot. As the case is here they clearly failed in touching the dripping orgasmic that is a KH born idea, but it is hard not to sympathize with them.
Thanks given by:
lucky you think I change ip's it changes by itself, you may not believe that, but w.e. jamz im sending your pm now.
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 11:21PM)Murmer Wrote: lucky you think I change ip's it changes by itself, you may not believe that, but w.e. jamz im sending your pm now.

dude, just fuck off already
Thanks given by:
(23 Apr 12, 11:21PM)Murmer Wrote: lucky you think I change ip's it changes by itself, you may not believe that, but w.e. jamz im sending your pm now.

wb kid.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 02:10AM)Cemer Wrote:

wb kid.

Cemer, I have asked to be banned on the MasterServer, but not from the forums.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 02:10AM)Cemer Wrote: wb kid.
Irony
Thanks given by: