What are you wearing right now? part 3
Well Spring is inbound so have at it!

socks optional!

I am sporting an undershirt and loose fitting cargo shorts, and dumpin off a load as I loadout.

[Image: 0uLKS.jpg]

Pimpin aint easy.
Thanks given by:
BDUs, red vest, gas mask.
Thanks given by:
"I don't like the name Lawrence, only faggots and sailors are called Lawrence. From now on you're Gomer Pyle."

Same as I wear the rest of the year. Denim jeans and a shirt from George. If it clothes me it clothes me, and if it's cheap then even better. However I do like to wear my Nicuraguan made shirt and Wrangler jeans which I bought on holiday in Florida whenever I can, they're my posh clothes.
Thanks given by:
Jeans, Rage Against The Machine tshirt and The Black Dahlia Murder hoodie. So trve.
Thanks given by:
A full equipped body surrounding my soul! Complete package. Included with 30% more awesomeness assholery due to heavy usage of narcotics.
Thanks given by:
Wool
Thanks given by:
Black khakis, black shirt with whatever insignia, black suit sweater, black backpack, white shoes.
Thanks given by:
nothing.
sorry to turn you on.
Thanks given by:
Nice lol
I like your "Soul Suit" Paul. "assholery" lmfao....

Keep it going!

Gunnery Sergeant Hartman: Private Pyle you had best square your ass away and start shitting me Tiffany cufflinks or I will definitely fuck you up!
Thanks given by:
[Image: prince1309_468x466.jpg]
What am I wearing, you ask?
Thanks given by:
the usual...why do you inquire?

[Image: 99mismatchedbraonheinou.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Super Mario Boxers and:

[Image: cocaine-t-shirt-ekm-300x300-ekm-.jpg]
Thanks given by:
currently?
Blue T-shirt.
Thanks given by:
Today I am mostly wearin red!
[Image: large_the_big_bang_theory_howard_wolowitz_72417.jpg]
Thanks given by:
<+jamz> I'm not wearing pants
Thanks given by:
My birthday suit of course. :).
[Image: fanart-cosplay-admiral-akbars-rum.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Bright yellow panties and "I love dubstep' T-Shirt
Thanks given by:
Some gray hoodie and jeans, like any typical teenager.
Thanks given by:
Orynge's panties from last night.
Thanks given by:
Panties? But you're guys...
[Image: 3326-yao-ming-scared.jpg]
Thanks given by:
nothing.
Thanks given by:
This topic just proves that the majority of ACers either get no booty or are just big gay dinosaurs. There are at least five replies about how yall are running 'round here naked as hell and last time i checked yall a bunch of sausage monkeys! Unless you're name is Misty, Princess (she gets number two cuz she hasn't called me in AGES...) kitty, Medusa, cyprian, hallstrom or jinnie, I don't wanna see that shit. Pack it up and put it away before I chop it off... with a ZAMBONI. Yeah you like that? A big fat ice smoother running happily over your mommy an daddy regions. Drink in that image and smoke it. Now unless you are a lusciously lethal AC babe I expect some clothes. I don't care if it's those ridiculous jeans that come already ripped or some those skinny jeans that make you look like a bitch.

I'll be at home making out with a bottle of tequila tonight and I swear if I don't see any Tiggle Bitties when I get back on someone's gonna die.
>:)

Muhahahahahahahaha!!

C'mon girls, say hi to the AC fanboys.
[Image: F1%20Pit%20Babes%2054.jpg]

Mod Edit:: Morgan is wearing an AND1 hoody, long black pants, and a Subway visor with his 1yr and 2yr pins glistening beautifully from its bill. Soon to be 3yrs btw. He has on a stunning black shirt that accentuates his already slim and sleek muscle-toned physique. He sports the most epic pair of anti-slip shoes in the world as well. Restaurants need love too.
Thanks given by:
wool
Thanks given by:
Black jeans, blue flannel shirt.

And Woolly, did you mean to give everyone déjà vu?
Thanks given by:
MK... go take your meds.
Thanks given by:
(09 Apr 12, 08:37PM)VenteX Wrote: Black jeans, blue flannel shirt.

And Woolly, did you mean to give everyone déjà vu?

Wool
Thanks given by:
In order for me to take meds I'd have to have a session with a therapist, doctor, tribal voodoo shaman to get the prescription. Im pretty sure it's against the law in at least seven respectable countries for me to unleash that much awesomeness on some poor unsuspecting soul. Hell I'd prolly get 15-20 for even thinking bout it. However if you would like to prescribe me something, delicious I hope, I'd be glad to take it. I trust your judgment sir.
Thanks given by:
Sorry, but by prescribing you any kind of meds, I'd break said laws. No delicious meds for you today.
Thanks given by:
anti-slip shoes......
That edit was a little too bang on/

Morgans last post reminded me of a rant by Hunter S. Thompson. I would like to thank you for the laughs!

[Image: SfNTu.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I have another quote from Hunter, gotten from his obituary in a local Newspaper in East Sussex.
It was on the lines of
I cant recommend people to try drugs, but they have helped me in many manners.
He committed suicide...
Thanks given by: