best mouse sensitivity number
1.2 with a 2000dpi mouse...
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 04:11AM)Edward Wrote: $99.99 o_O. People have to be idiot to buy such a sh**
1000 fps, 5600 dpi and all that crazy stuff make things really unbalanced with normal gamers.

Some people may have to be crazy to spend a lot on gaming peripherals, yes. But to say it makes things "unbalanced" for normal gamers, well quite frankly is wrong (how are you to know what 'normal gamers' play with?). The player controlling the mouse is quite clearly the most important link in the chain. I can only speculate that maybe you are looking for a reason on why you can't perform ;)
It is the time spent mastering the peripheral that matters, as buying a mouse can't make anyone god-like.
Thanks given by:
The Jedi mice, that's the way to go!!!

[Image: Angry-Birds-controlled-by-mind.png]

Thanks given by:
Thats not AC! lol interesting...
Thanks given by:
69... derp.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 01:01PM)Harps Wrote: Some people may have to be crazy to spend a lot on gaming peripherals, yes. But to say it makes things "unbalanced" for normal gamers, well quite frankly is wrong (how are you to know what 'normal gamers' play with?). The player controlling the mouse is quite clearly the most important link in the chain. I can only speculate that maybe you are looking for a reason on why you can't perform ;)
It is the time spent mastering the peripheral that matters, as buying a mouse can't make anyone god-like.

Well I am not only refering to the mouse. I have played with 56-60fps and an old mouse and then with 250 fps and a razer mouse. I personaly see a huge diference !

Hight fps helps gameplay a lot and hight dpi helps aim a lot imo. A normal player is a player who does not have a mouse costing 99$ (or 60euros as my razer which is now out of order) and I bet they are a lot.
Thanks given by:
what this tells me...
1} person(s) most likely to (luckily) 180* or 360* headshot me = Edward, Armed, kleinkariert
2} person(s) I can (maybe) sneak up on and slash the guts out of = |oNe|BULL3T, Fate, Takkunen
3} very shittilly-made and over-rated gaming mice = Cyborg Company
4} person(s) who will suck if they can't make up their OWN mind = yourconscript, every1 else on planet earth
5} person(s) who have shitty internet yet still smell like fancy foreign cheeses and various imported vodkas = MorganKell
6} person(s) who can kick my ass with NO MOUSE AT ALL = Ronald_Reagan
7} perso(n) who is the sexiest American(ized) dusky-skinned beast of all who probably has a/some hot sister(s) he can introduce me to (pm me ;p) = ElCrema
8} person who still can't decipher all the nerdy game-speak and constantly rages and cries about lag and such when losing = |KH|Boomhauer

As a side note.......
I use 5.0 sens with a Logitech G9x set at 5700dpi and I change this all the time ( see comment 4} )
Thanks given by:
I have always used normal mice and I currently use 3 sensitivity :>
However I used to use 8.5 for a while, I think because someone from TaS was owning in a match so I asked them theirs. They must have been lying.
Thanks given by:
0.38 with 1800dpi and 1000hz

windows mouse sens is 5
Thanks given by:
I doubt I can kick your ass no mouse or no, Droid has a better chance at that ;)
Thanks given by:
i have decided 2.0 is ultimate. 3.0 is too twitchy

edit: how do people use like 0.38 thats crazy, turns so slow
Thanks given by:
The higher your mouse's DPI, the more you need to turn down the in-game sensitivity usually.
Thanks given by: