Report : Ne_Me-Rate_Pas
* Name(s): Ne_Me-Rate_Pas
* Date/Time: [b]Saturday, 31 March 5:49:18 p.m. (GMT + 2:00)[/b]
* Server it occured on: 66.96.246.53:28763 .:Sj*clan server
* Demos/Screenshots of the offense(s):
[Image: 82180420120331153324acshineCTF.jpg]
* IP (or a partial IP): 90.47.225.x
* A detailed description of what they did: This is a teamkiller, plus it causes his teammate.
Thanks given by:
Assuming the blacklist is legitimate (although the latter half of your description is a tad bit odd) you should make that post here.
Thanks given by:
Ok Sorry
Thanks given by:
mm we cant blacklist all teamkillers and Im not sure it is a good idea. Just ban him. If people F2 just leave.

I sometimes teamkill intentionaly players blocking me or teamshotting me in pubs. And your screenshot prove nothing.
Thanks given by:
Best blacklist report ever?
* paulmuaddibKA f*cking F1s
Thanks given by:
Quote:mm we cant blacklist all teamkillers and Im not sure it is a good idea.
+1
We all have been a teamkiller, the first to deny it will be temakilled.

(31 Mar 12, 04:54PM)Ap0 Wrote: This is a teamkiller, plus it causes his teammate.

Do you realize there's no proof of what you're saying?
For all we know, he's just a guy who pissed you off (fairly) during the game and you want him to pay back...
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 06:30PM)LySioS Wrote:
(31 Mar 12, 04:54PM)Ap0 Wrote: This is a teamkiller, plus it causes his teammate.

Do you realize there's no proof of what you're saying?
For all we know, he's just a guy who pissed you off (fairly) during the game and you want him to pay back...

Like he said, there's no proof here. There's no demo and the screen-shot doesn't show ANY team kills. The only thing that is shown is the fact that they have a positive frag score, although their score is pretty terrible (7:32 is about 1:5).
Thanks given by:
[Image: captai10.jpg]

ty Terran. Your only the third to say that "there_is_no_proof_on_this_screenshot"
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 10:43PM)Edward Wrote: ty Terran. Your only the third to say that "there_is_no_proof_on_this_screenshot"

Actually, I was the second. And at least I was kind enough to point out why it was no good.

Gratz on not being able to read bro.
Thanks given by:
(01 Apr 12, 12:46AM)Edward Wrote: .... And your screenshot prove nothing.

(01 Apr 12, 06:30PM)LySioS Wrote: ... Do you realize there's no proof of what you're saying?

(04 Apr 12, 05:19AM)Terran Wrote: ... Like he said, there's no proof here.

1+1+1 = 3
ok lets stop here or maybe someonelse wanna "point out" that this sceenshot prove nothing (maybe the fourth will be the good one) :(
Thanks given by:
(05 Apr 12, 09:45AM)Edward Wrote:
(01 Apr 12, 12:46AM)Edward Wrote: .... And your screenshot prove nothing.
1+1+1 = 3
ok lets stop here or maybe someonelse wanna "point out" that this sceenshot prove nothing (maybe the fourth will be the good one) :(

I skipped over the bad English. My bad.
Thanks given by:
Team killing is a legitimate sport. I usually engage in it to rid my team of jacknuts and duestchflies. I also occasionally just get pissed off for no reason and find that unsuspecting teammates are quite the way to blow off some steam. Plus it adds some fire to the game. Puts you on edge knowing that you better do well or your ass might be grass. :). This has been a Kell Moment brought to you by The Shimmy News Network.
Thanks given by: