Banned
So, I was banned for being a complete moron online by hacking with CE and ollydbg, thinking I was going to get away with it. So, I was getting an error saying I could not connect to the server and wireshark had a packet with something along the lines of banned[]. I figured now I was banned so I am wondering if their will be a time when I am allowed to play online again(I promise it wont happen again). If so, when?

Cheat:Speedhack.
Thanks given by:
u cheat u get banned. its that simple!
Thanks given by:
Three months is the general ban time. You got banned on the masterserver, which is a three month ban. However, individual server blacklists may never take you off unless you appeal. It depends on the server owner.

Moved to the correct forum section.

Jg99, he knows that. He wants to know the ban time.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 12, 01:01AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote: Three months is the general ban time. You got banned on the masterserver, which is a three month ban. However, individual server blacklists may never take you off unless you appeal. It depends on the server owner.

Moved to the correct forum section.

Jg99, he knows that. He wants to know the ban time.

Eeh, how disappointing. Thanks for the reply, I'll just remember to control my curiosity later on. Thanks!(Feel free to lock the thread now)
Thanks given by:
/lock
Thanks given by: