Lmao Please DO NOT Vote for this Retard
All these politicians lie, the whole political system democrats, republicans, congress, and supreme court need to all get changes out. Its all the same type of people ruling, and probably the banks need to change out too..

People want new fresh idea and politicians every few years, not just lies, people want action and truth to be done by these people in power and no secrets. Too bad that the rulers from the past already set everything up the way they want it to be. Probably better that America has a revolution soon.

Then again this is just how I view the political system here.
Thanks given by:
Quote: Threads and discussions about RL politics don't belong on gaming forums.

Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 05:52PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(30 Mar 12, 11:58PM)RealViking Wrote: ...He [Bush Jr.] was one of the better politicians I've seen.
Bitch, please...

Hehe

Thanks given by:
Ron Paul 2012
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 04:00PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: But what is it like there, at the moment?
Is there a more Pro-Republican, or a more Pro Democrats mood?

Seems 50/50, more populated areas seem to go Democrat, and vice-versa for Republicans. In the 2008 Election, these were the Electorates won by both Candidates. Different states have a different number of electorates going by their population and stuff. Obama is Democrat/McCain is Republican. If I recall correctly, you need 270 to clinch the win. See spoiler pic below. Obama states are blue, McCain's are red. So you can see how much more Romney/whoever gets the Republican nominee this year would need to improve to win. 97+ electorates would need to switch to red. So lots of those 10+ blue electorate states would have to vote for Romney in order to give him the win. Along with holding the current red states. Hope I did my math right. :D
365 - Obama
173 - McCain
And more notes on why the election should most likely be Obama's win.

-Republicans have shown during the Republican Primaries that they aren't in love with Romney(their most likely candidate at this point.)

-He has lost southern states in primaries, with a good chunk of those voters not happy because he is a Mormon.

-Ron Paul, the guy in Lantry's above post, has about 10% Republicans loving him because of his Extremely different ideas. Fans of him will not vote for Romney, or Obama. Since those are Republicans...that is bad for Romney.

-Thanks to the last two notes, Romney has a legit chance of losing a few states to Obama.

-Final point. Romney is too right-wing to take those blue states from Obama. An example would be, Romney has expressed interest in making our armed forces bigger, stronger, more expensive. After ten years of war, and a huge national debt, that isn't something most Democrats and Independents want to hear. Hence it is unlikely so many states would flip-flop.

Thanks given by:
Army of Kell. What more do you need?
Thanks given by:
Another point we're being told here in Europe: Romney (and most others) have pissed off women and minorities, such as hispanics (who would normally lean towards the republican side), to such an extent that much more of them might now vote for Obama. Is that right?
Thanks given by:
Wow Nightmare, thanks for this awesome explanaition. It really helped me, to understand it :)
I owe you one.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 07:55PM)tempest Wrote: ... Romney (and most others) have pissed off women ... Is that right?

The things that have been done recently to piss off women are things that should piss anyone off.

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/washin...raception/

Quote:Under the bill, employers could cite religious and moral objections and be allowed to drop coverage for birth control.

There's concern that if this legislation had passed it would open a pandora's box. Any employer could reasonably claim to have a "strong moral objection" to anything(Or everything), refuse to cover it, and have the legal precedent to argue their case.
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 07:55PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Wow Nightmare, thanks for this awesome explanaition. It really helped me, to understand it :)
I owe you one.

Welcome <3
Thanks given by:
[Image: Ron-Paul-2012-GOP-Primary-Cartoon.jpg]
True Story.
Thanks given by:
then which retard should people vote for?
Thanks given by:
Vote for Kell. I'm not retarded but I'll make a very sexy write-in ballot. Do it see how many votes I get. :). Who knows maybe if we spread this far enough I might win cuz I have an awesome as hell name. ;).
If all the other choices suck people are bound to vote for sexiest name. Shit couldn't do much worse.
Thanks given by:
MORGANKELL FOR EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 2012
Thanks given by:
i'd vote for kell. not as emperor, but as grand shimmy.

but no seriously, kell, buy me a few pints and you've got your campaign organizer right here.
Thanks given by:
I'd vote Kell.
Thanks given by:
Not that it matters anyways. Given the current satisfaction rate, I have little doubt that a Republican will take the White House. After you figure which party it will be, the cabinet is almost completely delegated by party loyalties and will only vary slightly depending on the actual president.

The whole point is moot because to put it simply, unless we have a coup, the same people are going to have sway over the decision making process.
Thanks given by:
Just head north, problem solved.
Thanks given by:
Romney will be the competitor to Obama, but he won't win. I'm pretty sure Obama will get four new years at the W.H.

It should be pretty clear to anyone. Just look at the economical politics Romney wants to promote, that will ruin the country much worse than the former republican president did.
Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 06:03AM)Terran Wrote: Not that it matters anyways. Given the current satisfaction rate, I have little doubt that a Republican will take the White House.

y u ignore my great wall of text showing that it'd be quite difficult?!?!?!

Thanks given by:
(04 Apr 12, 07:51AM)Cemer Wrote: Just head north, problem solved.
Greenland's looking swell this time of year ain't it? :)

But yeah I agree with pwnage in that Romney will probably win (he has twice the # of delegates for Santorum, the second place, for crying out loud!) the republican primary, but obama will probably take a second term.
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 12:29AM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: [Romney] won't win. I'm pretty sure Obama will get four new years at the W.H.

Thanks given by:
Win:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...7x4ZS7ZZWc
Thanks given by:
I vote for McCain
Thanks given by:
It's down to three.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/politics/c...?hpt=hp_t1
Thanks given by:
Wuhu :D
Thanks given by:
(10 Apr 12, 10:09PM)Mael Wrote: It's down to three.
http://www.cnn.com/2012/04/10/politics/c...?hpt=hp_t1
Lol "three".
http://elections.nytimes.com/2012/primaries/delegates
Funny how Romney has over twice the # of delegates as the second-place (Santorum) had.
Now that Santorum has dropped out, he now has just under five times as many delegates as the #2 place (Gingrich).
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 05:52PM)MykeGregory Wrote:
(30 Mar 12, 11:58PM)RealViking Wrote: ...He [Bush Jr.] was one of the better politicians I've seen.
Bitch, please...
President George W. Bush Wrote:These immigrants helped transformed 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people.
Lol dumbass President!!
300 people!! WTF?!
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 01:41AM)Nightmare Wrote: y u ignore my great wall of text showing that it'd be quite difficult?!?!?!

Your stats are primarily based on general voting trends and previous elections. In mid-March, Obama's approval rating was 41%.

The latest poll stats with Obama vs Romney:
Obama led Romney 51 to 44 percent.
Obama : 51%
Romney : 44%

George Bush's first-term average approval rating was 62%. And with that he was only able to pull 286 electoral votes.

Given the recent public opinion that I've gathered living in some of the most populated democratic states, I would not be surprised if a Republican took office. Especially with the numbers being as close as they are and the primary election isn't over yet.

Granted, I didn't say I wanted it to happen. I just expect it to happen.
Thanks given by:
(11 Apr 12, 05:22AM)ChO Wrote:
President George W. Bush Wrote:These immigrants helped transformed 13 small colonies into a great and growing nation of more than 300 people.
Lol dumbass President!!
300 people!! WTF?!
Hey, technically circa 300million people is greater than 300 :>
Unless you are saying our population is less than 300 people?
o_O
Thanks given by: