Lmao Please DO NOT Vote for this Retard
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egtaV6Pj8...AAAAAAANAA
Thanks given by:
I doubt thats what he was trying to say but yes, VOTE FOR OBAMA (or the next AC release will never be released)
Thanks given by:
santorum is an idiot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fx4tGWHP...re=related

Thanks given by:
LOL. Seems like this fellow is Bush 2.0. History... it's repeating itself!

Edit: Or 3.0, counting Bush father?
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 07:40PM)Nightmare Wrote: I doubt thats what he was trying to say but yes, VOTE FOR OBAMA (or the next AC release will never be released)

-hahah then i will vote for santorium xDDD -rofl!
Thanks given by:
* MykeGregory hates all this policical BS.

Although without it the world would end.
Thanks given by:
For those of you interested in the current US presidential race but unfamiliar with American politics keep in mind Romney, Santorum, Gingrich, and Paul must first receive their party's nomination(Or abandon their party. Very unlikely) before they even make it to the general election. The smart money is on Romney receiving the nomination; Santorum is the only one putting up a mild fight, Paul is socially too far to the left(Although I'd like to hear more from him), and Gingrich is stone-cold crazy.

Word of advice, if you want to start following American politics remember to take your blood thinners before you listen to the candidate's speak.

I started following politics around '07-'08 like many young people and I haven't lost interest yet. The American political system is an ugly, tiresome monster but if you can muster the energy/patience to pay close attention and think critically it is a fascinating animal.
Thanks given by:
Democracy is for the faint of heart. Appoint a strong sovereign who goes by the name of Kell and watch as the liquor flows and America returns to Baddest Mutha on the block.
Thanks given by:
I'm pretty sure MK would be a better president than Santorum, just saying.
Thanks given by:
Jamz For President.
Just sayin'.
Thanks given by:
Myself for president.

Paul's a tad too left to be Republican, but ah well
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 07:40PM)Nightmare Wrote: VOTE FOR OBAMA (or the next AC release will never be released)

Obama - the worst president and country ruler I've seen in my life (though I haven't lived that long). It's understandable yet sad that you vote on someone because you want to follow the hype.

(30 Mar 12, 08:33PM)MykeGregory Wrote: * MykeGregory hates all this policical BS.

Thank God. Geeky nerd gamers in general don't know shit about politics and those who do think they do so acctually don't know anything and their heads are filled with nonsense and crap about legal weed, no police and so on even though these examples won't affect them very much in their lifes. Threads and discussions about RL politics don't belong on gaming forums. Thanks for your understanding.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 10:44PM)RealViking Wrote:
(30 Mar 12, 08:33PM)MykeGregory Wrote: * MykeGregory hates all this policical BS.

Thank God. Geeky nerd gamers in general don't know shit about politics and those who do think they do so acctually don't know anything and their heads are filled with nonsense and crap about legal weed, no police and so on even though these examples won't affect them very much in their lifes. Threads and discussions about RL politics don't belong on gaming forums. Thanks for your understanding.

TBH, The mean reason I dont get involved with politics in general is because i dont fully understand it.
I dont know enough about it to not be fully in judgement, but from what i do know? Were all corrupt. xD
Plus. i'm English. I'm not actively following US politics.
Thanks given by:
* Oracle will admit that when he first saw the thread name/poster he thought it might be klutch trying to convince us to vote down his competitors in the dubstep industry. lulz.

(30 Mar 12, 07:58PM)Misty Wrote: LOL. Seems like this fellow is Bush 2.0. History... it's repeating itself!
Edit: Or 3.0, counting Bush father?
That's an insult to Bush \:D
Thanks given by:
Vote for Vermin Supreme so everyone gets a free pony.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 10:44PM)RealViking Wrote: Obama - the worst president and country ruler I've seen in my life (though I haven't lived that long).
You haven't even lived for long enough to experience Bush junior?

(30 Mar 12, 11:22PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: * ShadowFlameZ will admit that when he first saw the thread name/poster he thought it might be klutch trying to convince us to vote down his competitors in the dubstep industry.
Same here :D
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 11:36PM)tempest Wrote: You haven't even lived for long enough to experience Bush junior?

I have. He was one of the better politicians I've seen.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 11:36PM)Fate Wrote: Vote for Vermin Supreme so everyone gets a free pony.

You know I am.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 11:58PM)RealViking Wrote: I have. He was one of the better politicians I've seen.
He was mediocre as a politician, but what's more important is that he was a complete retard as a decision-taker. Anyway, no point in discussing this really.
Thanks given by:
lololol y'all follow a political process that isn't going to produce a real ruler no matter what you say. Let's get Obama in a fuckig suit of armor a throw him out there alongside the rest of the warriors that bleed for or fucking awesomeness. I am glad this half racist country of ours got a different colored bitch up in that shit house of ours. FTR they should have painted that crap blue. As for politics on AC... Hahahahahahahahahahaha. That shit will happen no matter what you do. Just ask a certain TyD and his g/f stephanie. Now if you mean actual American politics then Ron Paul for Prez. Cuz noone is ever actually going to fix this shit so we might as well have as much fun as we can!! Realistically MK for King can only happen once the Awesomeness has spread as far is fucking possible. So donate to the Kingdom of FUCK YEAH.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 10:44PM)RealViking Wrote: Obama - the worst president and country ruler I've seen in my life

Are you sure? Luiz Inácio da Silva (Brazil's 35° president) was illiterate...
Thanks given by:
Groose's Theme Goes with Politics: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dx18cwzPggk
Thanks given by:
Do what I do and just don't give a flying fuck about politics and hide in a metaphorical box.
Thanks given by:
MORGANKELL FOR EMPEROR OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 2012
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 07:40PM)Nightmare Wrote: VOTE FOR OBAMA (or the next AC release will never be released)

YES WE CAN!
Thanks given by:
Is there even ONE republican, who doesn't want to nuke gays to hell? O_o
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 03:11PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Is there even ONE republican, who doesn't want to nuke gays to hell? O_o

Conservative = staying the same / or trying to go backwards(right now every Republican wants to replicate Reagan, except for Ron Paul who wants to go back to slavery times.)

So nope, they all hates gays \:D
Thanks given by:
(31 Mar 12, 03:50PM)Nightmare Wrote:
(31 Mar 12, 03:11PM)Dementium4ever Wrote: Is there even ONE republican, who doesn't want to nuke gays to hell? O_o

Conservative = staying the same / or trying to go backwards(right now every Republican wants to replicate Reagan, except for Ron Paul who wants to go back to slavery times.)

So nope, they all hates gays \:D

I see good times coming for America -.-

But what is it like there, at the moment?
Is there a more Pro-Republican, or a more Pro Democrats mood?
Thanks given by:
Neither. There are Democrats that are vehemently opposed to anything Republicans propose on the basis that they are members of different parties. There are Republicans that are vehemently opposed to anything Democrats propose on the basis that they are members of different parties.

Everyone hates both parties right now. Congress's approval rating was around 8%(With disapproval at ~80%) last summer and probably still is. The approval rating just a couple years ago was in the forties and they were desperately trying to get that figure up.

8% approval is so low it's like it's a joke. That doesn't sound like a real number.
Thanks given by:
(30 Mar 12, 11:58PM)RealViking Wrote: ...He [Bush Jr.] was one of the better politicians I've seen.
Bitch, please...

Thanks given by: