Real F*cking Viking
Aww im a sad panda. I lost my epic post I was gonna make cuz i fell asleep. Bah
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: I've known RV for a long time. If you're nice to him, he's nice to you. If you act cocky, then you're gonna get trolled. Simple as that. He doesn't like people who think they own the road. (and MG and company, I am not saying that you are these people). Play along with his game and he'll eventually accept you as a friend and stop. <<<proven fact

The only reason he keeps trolling you people is because you keep crying and bitching about him. As Optic said, shut up about it. And as lucky said, don't feed him.

I too have known RV since I started playing Assaultcube. we were friends for a while, then we fell out, now we're friends again, and honestly i can't agree anymore with Mercykil's post, it's the best advice. leave him alone, he leaves you alone, and fyi forum posts like these won't make him leave you alone (believe me).
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: If you're nice to him, he's nice to you. If you act cocky, then you're gonna get trolled. Simple as that.
Nonsense. Someone like RV doesn't need a reason to troll others. That couldn't be more obvious.

(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Play along with his game and he'll eventually accept you as a friend and stop. <<<proven fact
Sorry, but that's complete bullshit. People have to get "accepted as a friend" in order for him to generously stop trolling them? Yeah, right.
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:29PM)tempest Wrote:
(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: If you're nice to him, he's nice to you. If you act cocky, then you're gonna get trolled. Simple as that.
Nonsense. Someone like RV doesn't need a reason to troll others. That couldn't be more obvious.

(24 Apr 12, 04:25AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: Play along with his game and he'll eventually accept you as a friend and stop. <<<proven fact
Sorry, but that's complete bullshit. People have to get "accepted as a friend" in order for him to generously stop trolling them? Yeah, right.

This time the reason was clearly because of what MG said about him in the jump thread and before it was probably because he keeps calling Fredrik a cheater which he is not and there is no proof of it. "Admiting to cheats" ?? please.
Thanks given by:
I don't get how Fred doesn't troll Mercykil :p I mean no disrespect but you are one of the "derpiest" guys here, your reply to Perros and your random starting of flame wars confirm that. You know, MM10 was just as bad as RV, and when people got used to him and stopped getting bothered, he also stopped. At least I haven't heard of any MMX trollings lately. Just let him be, he's already banned anyways...

tbh, fuck it. man, who GIVES a shit if some guy you will NEVER SEE in your whole life is saying he hates gingers? if he has yelling that to your face everyday, beating you up, raping you in real life, it'd be an issue. but over the internet? are you fucking kidding me? so childish to let something stupid like this get to you.
Thanks given by:
tempest for pres
Thanks given by:
MM10 was much much worse. Although it is a high compliment to be compared to one of suh Troll Beauty. By the way Misty you are officially a badass for that last paragraph. Loved it!

Viking did circumvent a forum ban so that does require a beat down. I've never tried to sneak around any of mine, so until then I recommend castration for the lad. He'll be much more docile. Just a little snippety snip! >:)
Thanks given by:
(24 Apr 12, 04:07AM)MorganKell Wrote: Ok. Time for some Kellage. RealViking ain't getting kIcked it of this game for trolling yall bitches hardcore. He ain't even getting a cbl for trolling y'all. What he do intake anyways?? Oh he talk shit? He talk it racist style? Oh noes!!!!!!!!! Let's stop the presses! Someone is hurtin mah feewings!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!! Hahahaha ok I understand you pissed Myke, but c'mon now. Get yo bitch ass off the computer chair and throw that shit down! Sure RV deserves a beat down for the forum ban evasion but you going to take away AC from the shimmy y'all need some fking help. AC is a right of all regardless of their occasional homosexuality. RV just needs a spanking, with a 2x4, and he'll be better in no time... just kidding! Give that bitch 4 months. Give him his second shot after that.
So you support his racist behaviour! Not a good look bro.
Thanks given by:
Oh piss off. Since when have I ever cared about my look? Sure I am sexier than a thousand Arabian babes in heat, but c'mon now son that's all natural. I ooze fking liquid awesome. I don't support any racist behavior I just think you a little butthurt Big Sexy. :)
Thanks given by:
And with that awesome ending note, I dont think RV needs a thread devoted to him anymore.
Thanks given by: