Let the thanks wars end
Well, thanks Zarj. This is why we can't have nice things. :(
Thanks given by:
I am sure he would thank your post if he wasn't banned, and if the thanks feature was still enabled.
Thanks given by:
I'm voting Zarj out of Canada, who wants him?
Thanks given by:
Lol, can I take his place?
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 10:49PM)Woolly Wrote: I'm voting Zarj out of Canada, who wants him?

Bad luck, this post could reach +10k thanks. :D
Thanks given by:
Y U NO KEEP THANKS BUTTON!?!

EDIT:
[Image: 16362736.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 11:11PM)MykeGregory Wrote: Y U NO KEEP THANKS BUTTON!?!

Ask Zarj, he fucked it on the lot... go teabag him
Thanks given by:
I'll take your Zarj and raise it a Ciclon.
Thanks given by:
Wait what? How I check my thanks?!
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 12:01AM)MorganKell Wrote: Wait what? How I check my thanks?!

You can't for they no longer exist.
Thanks given by:
[Image: 16362480.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(15 Mar 12, 09:06PM)Woolly Wrote:
(15 Mar 12, 09:04PM)Zarj Wrote: For the record, I appreciate the amount of work that went into making this possible, but I don't think this is anything that will contribute to discussion or the community...
Not all nostalgia is necessarily a good thing.

You're a debbie downer.

Affirmative. Zarj has such a grey personality....
SMILE ONCE IN A WHILE ZARJ!!
Thanks given by:
LULZ, how long-lasting! :O
Thanks given by:
What exactly happened?
Thanks given by:
Zarj I think ran some sort of a script or exploit that allowed him to thank a ton of users via posts rapidly running his own number up by the thousands. Well something like that so now jamz disabled the thanks buttons again and Zarj is banned. Lesson learned? No one wins.
Thanks given by:
and what about an unlike button? Ill use it in this thread for sure so ty zarj :p

I hate those facebook-like forum's (just my opinion dont rage).
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 01:44AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Zarj I think ran some sort of a script or exploit that allowed him to thank a ton of users via posts rapidly running his own number up by the thousands. Well something like that so now jamz disabled the thanks buttons again and Zarj is banned. Lesson learned? No one wins.

Nope. Not an exploit. Zarj just automated his thanking process. He loves and is thankful for everyone.
Thanks given by:
(16 Mar 12, 02:16AM)GDM Wrote:
(16 Mar 12, 01:44AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: Zarj I think ran some sort of a script or exploit that allowed him to thank a ton of users via posts rapidly running his own number up by the thousands. Well something like that so now jamz disabled the thanks buttons again and Zarj is banned. Lesson learned? No one wins.

Nope. Not an exploit. Zarj just automated his thanking process. He loves and is thankful for everyone.
Thanks given by:
IMO the thanks button has already showed its color.
The once spamming and flaming is the once getting thx.

And this is the community we have to live with if we wanna play AC.

Cheaters, hackers, flammers and spammers - this its what its all about.

I guess if we (I) forced same standards as we have on some Norwegian sites, including Disqus - where im a moderator, at least 65% of the forum would be marked as spam for 3 months and after that removed from forum permanently.
Thanks given by:
Let's just slay Zarj and feed him to Cerebus. Hey Zarj you flaming homosexual goober, I've got a place reserved for you in the fiery pits of your a fking duestchfruit with nothing better to do thrust yourself at throngs of horny paddledancers you waste of a human asshair. Opensource now that's what we call flames. Difference is this time that piece of jackshit deserved it. Of all the people to be a dick to you chose jamz? I mean really?? Whose done more or been more bloody EPIC than jamz??? Go suck dirt you manilla folder kissing pyrofuknik son of a furry! Do you know how we've been waiting for this? Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?!?! Yea that's a cliff alright. Jump the fuck off it you ailing gonorrhea infested space albino hailing from the planet Gheytoria Nine.

Anger subsiding. Rage easing.. Death glare mellowing...
Thanks given by:
HAHAH, Morgan you really need a drink.

If you read my post to be a "dick to jamz" you have to start wearing glasses.

If there is anyone respecting jamz for his work and commitment to this game and site is me.

All you do is talk trash and insult about stuff you have no clue about.

When 99% of thanks are give by flamers (like your self) and to flamers (like your self) there is something wrong with this place/site.

You all should be glad this isent my domain/site, if i own this site you would be on your asses out a long time a go and i have no problem saying this.
(yeah, just scream "and he is a mod...!!!" - i have never abused my mod status for personal stuff like this and i never will - i do see the difference in personal posts and mod part - just see how im not giving you any warning for insult now...)

And look at your post: "Yea that's a cliff alright. Jump the fuck off it you ailing gonorrhea infested space albino hailing from the planet Gheytoria Nine."

If this isent proof enough about your insanity and your mental institutionalist membrane you should see a doctor of some sort.

And to your followers - do the same... See a doctor before its to late.
Thanks given by:
~ MORGAN KELL PRESIDENT 2012 ~

BRING BACK THE THANKS SYSTEM, IT ISNT A HACKER. THE REAL PROBLEM LIES WITH THE CONSERVATIVE FASCIST LEFTIST MODERATORS OF THIS FORUM ESPECIALLY X-RAY DOG WHY IS HE A MOD X-RAY DOG DOESN'T EVEN COMPOSE MUSIC

AND ZARJ IS A NATIONAL TREASURE + HERO OF THE CANADIAN PEOPLE
Thanks given by:
And there is proof again about the doctor we need for some in here.

Thats they guy voting Anders Bering Breivik as "emperor" of Norway for killing over 70 people.
[2012-02-28 08:09:02] =-= Topic for #one-chat is ``Welcome to #one-chat, www.o-n-e.co.nr || http://tinyurl.com/5utuko8 || http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DivAlkAvxxc || http://hatefarm.com/comic/walter-the-shy-necrophiliac/ || http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lvkp6p676V1qh91hvo1_500.jpg''
[2012-02-28 08:09:02] =-= Topic for #one-chat was set by *.GameSurge.net on Sun 19 Feb 2012 09:19:30 AM CET
[2012-02-28 08:09:02] =-= Mode #one-chat +v DES|OpenSource by ChanServ
[2012-02-28 08:11:04] <Mael> hi
[2012-02-28 08:11:51] <Justiciar_Knight_AndersBreivik> how are you?
[2012-02-28 08:13:32] <DES|OpenSource> you know, as i norwegian i find that nick real offensive.... But i guess you dont care he killed over 60 kids....
[2012-02-28 08:13:42] <DES|OpenSource> jsut the name make me sick
[2012-02-28 08:14:14] <Justiciar_Knight_AndersBreivik> i think he should be released from prison and made the emperor of norway
[2012-02-28 08:14:22] <Justiciar_Knight_AndersBreivik> as a templar
[2012-02-28 08:14:44] <--| YOU (DES|OpenSource) have left #one-chat

This sort of behavior is what i would have removed permanently.
They may have been able to use a proxy at times but i sure would do a big job keeping shits like that of any forum/clan/irc channel/place.

And to think i looked up to oNe when i started playing this game makes me even sicker...
How stupid could i be....

I guess you are glad im not connecting to oNe irc anymore...
And the reason is the above log output.
Thanks given by:
Boop de bo, this thread went up in flames fast.

Really, the only posts I find are entertaining on this thread anymore is OS's. Good thing he is a mod so he can comment even more |:D </sarcasm>

/thread

Edit: Zarj's apology. http://pbclan.tk/forum/showthread.php?ti...00#pid7600
Thanks given by: