Hmm....seems interesting watson.
Herro
:D
Thanks given by:
Man, you're just churning these things out.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 04:56PM)fernando Wrote: Man, you're just churning these things out.

Thanks dude. It seriously is like a passion to me. I try to make one everyday. I seriously have so many idea's for songs.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 04:58PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I try to make one everyday.

plz post them in a song forum or something :P this is AC forum
Thanks given by:
Yeah, open a freaking personal thread and post all of them there.
Thanks given by:
its awesome, gj
Thanks given by:
Nice work! What program did you use?
Thanks given by:
Awesome song!

PS
I've been working on mine.

Taking a while, havent had much time. I want to get one done by the end of this week though.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 05:26PM)Marti Wrote:
(25 Feb 12, 04:58PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I try to make one everyday.

plz post them in a song forum or something :P this is AC forum
Go fox urself sir. There is a reason for an off topic section.

(25 Feb 12, 06:01PM)Andrez Wrote: Yeah, open a freaking personal thread and post all of them there.

That would be retarted because if I do that no one will look at it. I'll just end up having to spamming the thread saying OH LOoKie HERE GUYZ I ADDED A NEW SONG CHECK IT OUT PLZ CHECK IT :D :P XD :) !!!!1111
So no.

(25 Feb 12, 06:05PM)RealViking Wrote: its awesome, gj

Thank you dude.

(25 Feb 12, 06:15PM)RCJD Wrote: Nice work! What program did you use?

Ableton Live 8 and Sylenth VST. Thank you.

(25 Feb 12, 08:17PM)gambino Wrote: Awesome song!

PS
I've been working on mine.

Taking a while, havent had much time. I want to get one done by the end of this week though.

Good Luck.
Thanks given by:
sweet.
Thanks given by:
Sounds good do you have a youtube channel? You should try getting partnered. ;) im jelly
(26 Feb 12, 12:13AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Sounds good do you have a youtube channel? You should try getting partnered. ;) im jelly
Edit: nice channel ;)
Thanks given by:
next skrillex here
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 11:40PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: I'll just end up having to spamming the thread saying OH LOoKie HERE GUYZ I ADDED A NEW SONG CHECK IT OUT PLZ CHECK IT :D :P XD :) !!!!1111

...so instead you will spam the whole off-topic section? I would much prefer if you kept it contained to one thread.
Thanks given by:
XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:That would be retarted because if I do that no one will look at it.
I have found this to be true in other forums (not just personal threads, but official threads were ignored by half of the users)
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 04:48AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote:
XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:That would be retarted because if I do that no one will look at it.
I have found this to be true in other forums (not just personal threads, but official threads were ignored by half of the users)

Did you say retarted? :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 12:13AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Sounds good do you have a youtube channel? You should try getting partnered. ;) im jelly
There is an edit button, ProSmoke.
On the bottom right of your post.
Thanks given by:
Paul the Muaddib has some competition here.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 11:40PM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote:
(25 Feb 12, 06:01PM)Andrez Wrote: Yeah, open a freaking personal thread and post all of them there.

That would be retarted because if I do that no one will look at it. I'll just end up having to spamming the thread saying OH LOoKie HERE GUYZ I ADDED A NEW SONG CHECK IT OUT PLZ CHECK IT :D :P XD :) !!!!1111
So no.
So, no?
I bet you prefer ONE open thread rather than many closed threads.... Are you in?

Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 11:23AM)Frogulis Wrote:
There is an edit button, ProSmoke.
On the bottom right of your post.

I know i clicked reply on accident and posted before i noticed the quote tags and was to lazy to make it pretty for you.
Thanks given by:
Omfg stop ppl stop beeching and listen to the moosic. And yes I said retarTed like PopTarts so as not to offend the haters of this thread. Thanks for support dudez :D
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 06:48PM)Cemer Wrote: Paul the Muaddib has some competition here.
Lol'ing profusely.
Interesting song :P

Thanks given by:
Im not a thread whore anymore, but some days I want to be...
Anywayz, good work Klutch!
Thanks given by:
teach me how to compose music

thanks
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 01:25PM)Undead Wrote: teach me how to compose music

thanks

Yea sure will take only 5 minutes.
Thanks given by:
If you really want to spam the offtopic (not that i care i like it but others seem not to) then you should post a crapload of tutorials. I was thinking i could be like your sidekick.maybe?? :)
Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 12:28AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: Yea sure will take only 5 minutes.

and then i become hans zimmer?
Thanks given by:
Just imagined a world where Hans Zimmer produced dubstep.

Bricks were shat.
Thanks given by: