iClan! Wars and Recruitment!
Hey guys!
I am iGabz, one of the two owners and founders of iClan!
You can tell our members by the 'i' in front of their names; iGabz, iDeeds ect.

We are currently recruiting and will accept most members, we have the same general rules as other clans;

. You must speak English to some degree
. You must NOT hack
. It is preferred that you have skype if you want to clan war (not needed)

If you want to join please visit out website and on the homepage their is a chatroom. Most members are online a lot of the time so you will bound to get talking to someone. Here you will find the server ip address where you will be trialed for iClan.

If your clan wishes to have a war against iClan then please contact me (iGabz) in anyway you want to (Skype: iGabriel.) or visit the clan website.

www.iclanac.webs.com
Thanks given by:
Is iDamn in it? xD
GL and hope to see you guys in game!
Thanks given by:
Dat high standard.
Thanks given by:
change your name or i'm breaking your face
Thanks given by:
Can i watch?
Thanks given by:
There is no such thing as tag abuser for that one. Ive seen alot of ac players with i in front of there name how about i|playername or something. Gl
Thanks given by:
iCarly?
Thanks given by:
the iClan, Undead played for was good =D
Thanks given by:
(24 Feb 12, 11:43PM)iGabz Wrote: ...If your clan wishes to have a war against iClan then please contact me...

I just laughed at that. Wars don't start that way. Unless that said person contacting you abuses you. Then I don't see any real war other than friendly competition happening.

But anyway GL with the new clan.

Thanks given by:
It's funny seeing the recycled use of clan names, the old iclan was around 4years ago
Thanks given by:
ye ive used the name iRyan before....
Thanks given by:
gl hf

(24 Feb 12, 11:43PM)iGabz Wrote: 'skype if you want to clan war

I cannot emphasise enough how infinitely better it would be to use teamspeak.
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 02:32AM)Freddo Wrote:
(24 Feb 12, 11:43PM)iGabz Wrote: ...If your clan wishes to have a war against iClan then please contact me...

I just laughed at that. Wars don't start that way. Unless that said person contacting you abuses you. Then I don't see any real war other than friendly competition happening.

But anyway GL with the new clan.

You understand what i mean? As in a Clan war? It is friendly and clans keep a war record for it? :)
(25 Feb 12, 09:39AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: gl hf

(24 Feb 12, 11:43PM)iGabz Wrote: 'skype if you want to clan war

I cannot emphasise enough how infinitely better it would be to use teamspeak.

Ok thanks man
(25 Feb 12, 03:04AM)XFA Wrote: It's funny seeing the recycled use of clan names, the old iclan was around 4years ago

I was unaware of this. I have been part of the COD4 iClan for a few years and decided to bring it to AC
Thanks given by:
Aww, so I can't use my alias iPad3 and iPhone5? D:
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 03:38PM)iGabz Wrote:
(25 Feb 12, 03:04AM)XFA Wrote: It's funny seeing the recycled use of clan names, the old iclan was around 4years ago

I was unaware of this. I have been part of the COD4 iClan for a few years and decided to bring it to AC

And i suppose you were the only ones with i infront of their name too huh.

(25 Feb 12, 03:38PM)iGabz Wrote: . You must speak English to some degree
. You must NOT hack

[Image: onedoesnotsimplegetinth.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 04:38PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote:
(25 Feb 12, 03:38PM)iGabz Wrote:

And i suppose you were the only ones with i infront of their name too huh.

(25 Feb 12, 03:38PM)iGabz Wrote: . You must speak English to some degree
. You must NOT hack

[Image: onedoesnotsimplegetinth.jpg]

I do not understand why you quoted me about the general rules?
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 04:48PM)iGabz Wrote: I do not understand why you quoted me about the general rules?

Oh, it's just the Elites (that word makes me laugh everytime) who likes to make fun of new clans and their rules/members/sites. Just pretend they're funny, put a lol every here and there and finish the sentence with some good ass-kissing and you'll be big in no time. :)
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 05:10PM)RealViking Wrote:
(25 Feb 12, 04:48PM)iGabz Wrote: I do not understand why you quoted me about the general rules?

Oh, it's just the Elites (that word makes me laugh everytime) who likes to make fun of new clans and their rules/members/sites. Just pretend they're funny, put a lol every here and there and finish the sentence with some good ass-kissing and you'll be big in no time. :)

hahaha ok ;)
Thanks given by:
Rule #1: don't listen to the trolls like RealViking

You failed rule #1 already D:
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 06:23PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Rule #1: don't listen to the trolls like RealViking

You failed rule #1 already D:

Im sorry, im new D:
Thanks given by:
Rule #2: Ignore lame people and their lame talk.

(25 Feb 12, 06:23PM)ShadowF lame Z Wrote: Lame talk

Good luck with the clan mate
Thanks given by:
okay so since this post you can now tell members apart by the i being in between[]. my new ingame name is [i]Gabz
Thanks given by:
So now, our clan is the [i]Clan. I apoligise on behalf of everyone in [i]Clan, we didn't realise the amount of commotion, a clan name could cause... (sarcastic)
Thanks given by:
HAHAHA. Your sarcasm is SO MUCH funnier when you EXPLAIN IT! (sarcasm)
Thanks given by:
Lol!! Good one GDM!! (sarcastically)
Thanks given by:
oh ac forums <3
Thanks given by:
(25 Feb 12, 08:39PM)GDM Wrote: HAHAHA. Your sarcasm is SO MUCH funnier when you EXPLAIN IT! (sarcasm)

It wasn't meant to be funny, actually. The reason I pointed the 'Sarcasm' out, was because I figured there would be idiotic people, like you, on the AC forums. If you don't want anything to do with [i]Clan, then don't post.
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 12:05AM)Jason Wrote: oh ac forums <3

oh Jason <3 (obvious sarcasm is obvious)
Thanks given by:
These iClanners seem oblivious to your trolling, y'all.

(26 Feb 12, 02:49PM)iDeeds Wrote: because I figured there would be idiotic people, like you, on the AC forums. If you don't want anything to do with [i]Clan, then don't post.

Wow, being rude AND telling people not to post?

You really must be new here.
Thanks given by:
Its funny how these threads end up.
Thanks given by: