iClan! Wars and Recruitment!
Please, stop the 'fighting' its not necessary ;)
Thanks given by:
(26 Feb 12, 06:50PM)Cemer Wrote: These iClanners seem oblivious to your trolling, y'all.

(26 Feb 12, 02:49PM)iDeeds Wrote: because I figured there would be idiotic people, like you, on the AC forums. If you don't want anything to do with [i]Clan, then don't post.

Wow, being rude AND telling people not to post?

You really must be new here.

I'll start off with saying that: Obviously I'm new to the forums, look at my join date. Secondly, think about why I was rude to him? He was rude to me, and if you're rude, saying you were trolling is a valid justify?
I was telling him not to post things that are irellevant to the [i]Clan, because his post caused an argument. This thread is for the [i]Clan, and that only; so please, please: stop trolling.
Thanks given by:
Since the day ive joined ive seen 800 gamdehdhsuillion and 1 threads that include people trolling getting a response they dont like and them saying "oh i told you so" or "see hes rude" its ridiculous.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:57PM)ProSmoke Wrote: Since the day ive joined ive seen 800 gamdehdhsuillion and 1 threads that include people trolling getting a response they dont like and them saying "oh i told you so" or "see hes rude" its ridiculous.

Amen.
Thanks given by:
Another rule to add to that short list:

Stay as far away from the AC forums as possible, if you want to keep your sanity.

Otherwise, GL, HF, DS, BBQ
Thanks given by:
They should make a thread just for arguing so people can rip on each other somewhere without ruining other people's threads and covering up their announcements with their squabbles.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 05:04PM)iDeeds Wrote: stop trolling.

Wrong community, unfortunately.

Oh yes, in case I did not say it earlier; HAVE FUN BBQ ZORRRRRS
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 05:04PM)iDeeds Wrote: please: stop trolling.

no
Thanks given by:
Hey look, a nice guy in AC forums... oh shit, he just left [RIP MasterKaen].
Hey look, trolls in AC forums... oh sheeeeit, there are too many... RUN!
Hey look, a normal guy in AC forums... LOL, its a mirage, isnt it?
Hey look, random people with random thoughts and random qualities in AC forums... GREAT, now I feel home.
/offtopic
Welcome to your new home brah! I want a war with ya clan, a gema war! (XD) Anyway, good luck!
If you dont know what a gema is... ask me in game and well have funz!
Thanks given by:
To clarify a few things for you, iClan guys:
1. The reason people are ripping on you is because it is clear that you have very little experience with the clan scene in AC. This is not meant to offend you, but just be a statement of facts. We usually see clans like yours attract dozens of members in a few days, many of whom stop playing AC a few days later, and then the clan then dies in a few weeks.
2. Using just the letter 'i' as a clan tag was a really bad idea, as lots of people already used that. But you figure that out already yourself.
3. Clan "wars" (they are usually called "matches") almost always happen spontaneously. Groups of players simply happen to be online at the same time and challenge each other to a match. Very, very rarely do clans contact each other beforehand.

A few suggestions for you guys (just trying to be friendly and help out new players here, take it or leave it):
1. Spend some time on IRC and get to know people through it. Start at http://gamesurge.net/chat and then spend some time on AC clan channels. A few popular ones (other people will list more, for sure) are #pbclan, #dedicatedelitesoldiers, #tearyoudown.
2. Don't just recruit anyone. Have some purpose and direction as a clan. Are you playing to be the best, or do you just want to be friendly? Know what kind of members you want. Make sure your members have some dedication (at least make sure they register on your website) or chances are they'll quit playing AC in a few days and you'll never see them again.

Best of luck fellas!
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 07:28PM)Zarj Wrote: To clarify a few things for you, iClan guys:
1. The reason people are ripping on you is because it is clear that you have very little experience with the clan scene in AC. This is not meant to offend you, but just be a statement of facts. We usually see clans like yours attract dozens of members in a few days, many of whom stop playing AC a few days later, and then the clan then dies in a few weeks.
2. Using just the letter 'i' as a clan tag was a really bad idea, as lots of people already used that. But you figure that out already yourself.
3. Clan "wars" (they are usually called "matches") almost always happen spontaneously. Groups of players simply happen to be online at the same time and challenge each other to a match. Very, very rarely do clans contact each other beforehand.

A few suggestions for you guys (just trying to be friendly and help out new players here, take it or leave it):
1. Spend some time on IRC and get to know people through it. Start at http://gamesurge.net/chat and then spend some time on AC clan channels. A few popular ones (other people will list more, for sure) are #pbclan, #dedicatedelitesoldiers, #tearyoudown.
2. Don't just recruit anyone. Have some purpose and direction as a clan. Are you playing to be the best, or do you just want to be friendly? Know what kind of members you want. Make sure your members have some dedication (at least make sure they register on your website) or chances are they'll quit playing AC in a few days and you'll never see them again.

Best of luck fellas!

Thank you, friend, for making a post that I appreciated. We are knew to the clan scene, yeah :)
Yes, we have resolved the 'i' problem, our clan tag is now [i]. I understand what you mean about recruiting members, who never play AC the next day, we have a policy about only accepting skilled members (like normal, mildly competetive clans). We have currently have 6 players in [i] Clan, including me.
I was un-aware of the way clan matches occur; on other games I have played, you sort out a date and anything. We have already had 2 clan matches with un-known clans and won both of them, which considering they're unknown, probably not very aspiring. We have a clan server that is connected to from the IP of 93.97.184.30
All of our clan members have registered on our website.
Taking all of the things i have said into consideration, it is easy to see that although we don't have experience in the Clan scene in AC, we have some general knowledge on how things can be run.
Thank you, Zarj, for the first intelligent post on this topic <3
Thanks given by:
Hey you forgot about my intelligent post about the i thing. ;) smart eh? I got loads of good ideas if ya want some. Like this one try not to disclude me ;D jk
Thanks given by:
LOL ProSmoke
Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 01:49AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Hey you forgot about my intelligent post about the i thing. ;) smart eh? I got loads of good ideas if ya want some. Like this one try not to disclude me ;D jk

ah, yes. Of course ;)
Thanks given by:
I'm too late to troll......
Thanks given by:
(06 Apr 12, 03:31PM)Ike Wrote: I'm too late to troll......

Get out of the cemetery! :P
Thanks given by: