Brazilian ban "
took an attitude that unfortunately this is harmful to those who play fair ... This not only hurting me but also many who play fair .... banned a track where my ip ips this and other Brazilians also make shit So long as those who continue to play I'm usually banned in the DES server, BoB, tyd, and TBR .. REASON THAT BRAZILIAN cheater has almost become PREJUDICE .. racism

[Image: semttuloydr.png]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://thebloodrising.niceboards.org/t685-information
{BoB}is doing everything to fix that await the response of the other DES, and TBR tyd
Thanks given by:
I can only speak for my self..

The ban i have added is only added to MY server.
I will never add a range like that to BoB ladder servers.
If someone else added the ranges they need to steep up them self and be open with why to the community.

I have also given your clan a de-ban password.
Oh, but my IP for server has changed.

The problem is the dynamic IP and big ranges Brazilians has.
This is not about race or racism (Brazilian girls gotta be some of the most beautiful there is in the world) , this is about keeping cheaters off my server - and to do that i will do anything, even remove it from master server if i have to.
But what a nice game this will be if everyone does that.

The 187.0.0.0/8 range has been changed to 187.0.0.0/9 (187.0.0.1-187.127.255.254).
Yes, i know this is a big range too, but what are we suppose to do when we only have IP to ban and the banned cheater has a range from 187.0.0.0 to 187.255.255.255?

If you have a good idea or code or what ever i be real glad to hear about it.
Thanks given by:
you decided to do it on your server ... so great to everyone who joined his idea that unfortunately would not Serto why you're banning a whole band, not only the ip of the offender, for that I think the blacklist server to ban only the guy who uses abuses haker tags etc.
Thanks given by:
Dust, BoB (and i believe most other people) are more than willing to provide deban passwords to those who are innocent. All it takes a is a little communication and understanding from both parties. The facts are that not all brazilians are cheaters (most likely very few, percent wise, are) but those that do cheat need to be properly excluded from playing the game. All cheaters are dealt with the same way (banned from servers/etc.) but there is no solid way to ban these brazilians than to ban ranges. View this as a way to making the game better, even if it does mean slightly affecting those clean players who only need a deban pass to play on the servers. Cheersw
Thanks given by:
you know, those 3 BR ban entries are in the {TyD} bl, despite pawnage's comment..

(12 Feb 12, 05:28PM)pwnage{TyD} Wrote: This is wrong. Have you really thought about the geographic consequences of these bans?
Though idk how that conversation or who changed a member of tyd's minds to add your personal blocks in..

Quote:The ban i have added is only added to MY server.
maybe keep these big ranges against other countries to yourself?
Thanks given by:
I would like to point out here that the large BL of half of Brasil is NOT a DES thing, as I believe OS has already pointed out. This range is not BL in my servers which are also a part of the BoB ladder.

I would also like to say I know OS and he does this only because the extreme provacation from some cheats from Brasil, they ruin the game for everyone and use such dynamic IP's that no choice is left but to BL huge ranges. Its not against a country in particular its against the numerous cheats who ruin the game for everyone.

Having said that I do not have these bans on my servers, I instead opt for the instant kick/ban approach and i dont care how many times i have to do it either. And yes I get just as much abuse when people who know nothing about it winge and moan about admin abuse so in a way i understand the actions taken by OS, I do not understand the comment by Pwnage if indeed TyD are BL the same ranges. Maybe he is not aware that those ranges are in his BL or maybe you are mistaken.
Thanks given by:
(21 Feb 12, 07:10PM)Iguana Wrote:
Quote:The ban i have added is only added to MY server.
maybe keep these big ranges against other countries to yourself?
Maybe i had to inform so the innocent could contact me to get a de-ban?

Anyway, if some other server owner just took the ranges out of my post/thread and added to their server i cant help that.

You think i want to add a /9 range to my server?
You think i was laughing when i did this?

This was done with a broken heart and a ugly taste in my mouth.

The big picture i was trying to make was that some clever coding heads out there need to have a look at what can be done about this problem.
Banning same cheater 15 times every other day is not my idea of having a good time, nor is this something i want to do - but i dont see any options beside range ban.

Oh, and why you added it to your servers i dont know anything about. Nor have i seen any effort to tell us why...

I have been open to the community with why i have added the ranges to my server, i have also made i clear that i will give innocent a de-ban password.

This is my decision and as a human i demand respect for my person.
You dont show respect for people will not get you any respect from me.

(21 Feb 12, 06:05PM)_Dust_RJ* Wrote: you decided to do it on your server ... so great to everyone who joined his idea that unfortunately would not Serto why you're banning a whole band, not only the ip of the offender, for that I think the blacklist server to ban only the guy who uses abuses haker tags etc.
Sorry to see someone adapting my bans without even telling the community about it.
Why anyone would do that i dont know, but at least im open with my decision and made it perfectly clear i will give de-ban password to all innocents contacting me.

(21 Feb 12, 07:24PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I would like to point out here that the large BL of half of Brasil is NOT a DES thing, as I believe OS has already pointed out. This range is not BL in my servers which are also a part of the BoB ladder.
Yes, i have said in the thread that this is not a DES policy.
This was my decision and i have also pointed out that if DES want me to i will remove the ranges in question.

(21 Feb 12, 07:24PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: I would also like to say I know OS and he does this only because the extreme provacation from some cheats from Brasil, they ruin the game for everyone and use such dynamic IP's that no choice is left but to BL huge ranges. Its not against a country in particular its against the numerous cheats who ruin the game for everyone.
Where do i sign?
Damn, should think we had grown up together and was in kindergarten the same place.
Thanks given by:
do not want to cause any upheaval just want a peaceful solution ... it will ban ips intervals. that will serve blacklista then? for nothing is this truth, I'm not defending the Brazilian cheater ... I'm defending myself because that prohibition is affecting many innocent

DES|OpenSource gave me the password for the debian server it but I'm banned on all servers DES INCLUDING BOB, tyd, TBR
Thanks given by:
Ah, this ban was originally planned out well, but I didn't think (nor OS, but I do not speak for him) so many servers would be using it.

Maybe these events, and the ones following; people constructing a blacklist and then wishing to publish it.

OS, publish a blacklist with the deban passwords in it, so they can logon to these servers unless said owners edit it. I see reasons why and why not you should.
Thanks given by:
First i would like to say that i use my own blacklist.
There are some small stuff taken from other blacklists that are public available, but mainly i use my own.

I will not make my blacklist public.
And i will never make a de-ban password public.

The de-bans i have given i search for in logs all the time.
If i see someone using it that never asked me for it i will remove it from my server and the player giving it away will not be welcome anymore.
This i do say in PM i get to: "This is a personal de-ban password only for you, giving it away will result in it being removed" (something like that).
Of course its hard to know who gave it away, if its a clan de-ban, but i do use different password for different people.

My blacklist has entries that only affect me and my server.
I do not wish that someone adds a "personal" reason from my blacklist to their own.

This is why my blacklist will stay on my server only and not be made public in any way.

Of course the de-ban i have given O4| clan i can give to other DES members so they can add to their server, if needed.

(21 Feb 12, 08:17PM)_Dust_RJ* Wrote: DES|OpenSource gave me the password for the debian server it but I'm banned on all servers DES INCLUDING BOB, tyd, TBR
I can give the de-ban password i gave your clan to BoB and DES members so they can use the same one... If they want to that is.

Why you are banned on BoB and other DES servers i dont know.
All i can do is look in ladder server blacklist and see if there is something there.

Edit: You are falling into a range added for this blacklist report, Dust.
AC Blacklist Reports

I will make this range smaller so you can connect.
Give it 30 minutes to one hour and see how you are then.

Edit2: Range made smaller.
Thanks given by:
That made NO sense to me what so ever. Sorry.

EDIT: Re-read it. So your in a brazilian range ban and calling it racism?
Thanks given by:
there should be no reason for you to be on BoB server blacklist unless you are directly effected in a range blacklist report as OS said. Contact me, rampage, or slackie and we can set you up with a BoB deban password.
Thanks given by:
That's what i told him/her also 1 hour before he/she started this thread, i told he/she was in a range ban, gave him/her the links to TyD and BoB forums and that it would be fixed but that he/she has to be patient.

Would be nice if people understood that not everyone is in the same time zone and that sometimes it takes a while before things get fixed.
Some (believe it or not) do have a job/friends/family/RL.
Thanks given by: