Sorry
(28 Feb 12, 05:45PM)RealViking Wrote: More accurate than you it seems
Lol.
(28 Feb 12, 06:29PM)Misty Wrote: I blame HP ... It's his fault, really.
Clearly >:D
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 03:19AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: [Image: oie_28.gif]

Thanks given by:
Thanks given by:
I'm pissing myself laughing over the zebra's face. hahah. Staring deep into my soul.
Thanks given by:
Can we say this thread has done its job now?

RealViking has apologized, we have had our say...

Fredrik, can i close it?
Thanks given by:
(29 Feb 12, 11:47PM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Can we say this thread has done its job now?

RealViking has apologized, we have had our say...

Fredrik, can i close it?

DES|OpenSource why close thread? if need you can cut posts of "Jason,Nightmare,Fate,Mr.OpTic,pweaks,PERROS,#M|A#Wolf" they not understand about this topic and circulate spam,man all people grow morally with a tide of life though some, like those that I have listed remain at one level on all life, to them is unnecessary anything new and if and that is necessary only a new condom for their faulty sperm,for cut to them breed population
Thanks given by:
damn...you guys dont even give him a fvcking chance. paulmuaddibKA has it right. this is about someone learning about their faults.

no wonder why it's so easy for him to be a troll. i really dont blame him because you guys push him in that direction.

for the people who actually accepted/acknowledged his apology, thanks for showing some decency. i am one of those to accept.
Thanks given by:
[Image: thisthread.png]
Thanks given by:
THAT IS EPIC. THIS IS A SALT CUBE!
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 12, 11:56AM)DES|Cleaner Wrote: [Image: thisthread.png]

hahahahaha this one's way better than MykeGregory's! :D

p.s. no offense MG
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 12, 05:57AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: damn...you guys dont even give him a fvcking chance.

Accepting one's apologies is something each person should think about on their own. I have as much right not to forgive him as you have to do the opposite.
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 12, 03:02PM)titiPT Wrote: ...

i know you have that right, and im good with that. but you dont need to be a dick about it and insult him
Thanks given by:
You got this!
Thanks given by:
(01 Mar 12, 09:22PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: (...)

(28 Feb 12, 03:19AM)#M|A#Wolf Wrote: [Image: oie_28.gif]
Thanks given by:
OS was going to close this thread, however with the comments that have been made since his post, I have decided to close it myself.
Thanks given by: