Sorry
Hey guys,

It may seem funny, maybe even hilarious, that someone like me would post something like this, but here it is. I am sorry for being a douche, idiot, maybe even an annoying mothertrucker. If I have hurt anyone innocent with my truly honest words, I am sorry for that. I can't accept attacks of my AC friends, and instead of ignoring it I have chosen to attack the attackers. This makes me no better than them (attackers). There it is, my apology. I used to be a positive, happy boy but everything I've seen in my close invorenment has had an negative inpact on me. You can choose to make fun of this post or call it a troll (easiest solution), it is up to you. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
K i will call it a troll. Be more happy. Quit attempting to be a troll since you lack the actual experience and time in AC to even be one.
Thanks given by:
[Image: ydst2cld.fe3.gif]
Thanks given by:
Ja ja ja ja, I have heard this all before, stop acting like a spoilt child behave well and then people will treat you well again.

Troll on you crazy diamond...

Oh and BTW he's right about Blondie, that was real music ahhhh atomic love...
Thanks given by:
This is meant as an official apology and a start of a better behaviour, I hope atleast someone can accept it without making fun of it.

Listening to Heart of Glass in this very moment
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:52AM)Fate Wrote: [Image: ydst2cld.fe3.gif]

Thanks given by:
"Troll on you crazy diamond..."

i love anderson more and more everyday.

@realviking,
Your experiences are no reason to treat people like shit no matter the situation. GL with the future.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 10:10AM)Waffles Wrote: Your experiences are no reason to treat people like shit no matter the situation.

It took me a few months, but I've realised this to now. Trying to get back to my usual non-trolling self.
Thanks given by:
My first experience with you consisted of you calling me gay, for no apparent reason.
After some time, you seemed to be tolerable, friendly even. And now all of your crap on the forum...
You can probably see my reasoning to be sceptical about this.
Thanks given by:
Just dont be a douche to anyone anymore, most will forgive you i would imagine.
Thanks given by:
I hope so. Thanks.
Thanks given by:
[Image: troll-15.jpg]
Thanks given by:
OMG without making a distinction, I am again pleased to see a player try to overcome their biggest trouble, which would be themselves.
Encouraging comments are what is needed in order for people to learn their faults, but acceptance must only come from oneself.
Now, in a more personal matter....
Fred, would you marry me?
Thanks given by:
[Image: 20l8vr.jpg]

Here!!!
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 12:32PM)paulmuaddibKA Wrote: OMG without making a distinction, I am again pleased to see a player try to overcome their biggest trouble, which would be themselves.
Encouraging comments are what is needed in order for people to learn their faults, but acceptance must only come from oneself.
Now, in a more personal matter....
Fred, would you marry me?

True words. I'll marry you any day.
Thanks given by:
From this post you can clearly see he is hurting deeply inside and is very ashamed of his behavior.
I wouldnt be surprised if he was sitting in the shower crying for 2 days.

[Image: Give-Peace-A-Chance-4-Magnet-%282964%29.jpg]

Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 04:32PM)Sarin Wrote: From this post you can clearly see he is hurting deeply inside and is very ashamed of his behavior.
I wouldnt be surprised if he was sitting in the shower crying for 2 days.

How did you even... Are you stalking me, sir?
Thanks given by:
Right well, I suppose your "path" to redemption has to start somewhere.

Regardless of the above posts, good luck.

And keep to this apology this time :P
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:00AM)RealViking Wrote: Oh, dear ShadowFlameZ, if unarmed, who downloaded this game yesterday, would have posted this thread instead of Mercy you would shout out in excitement cuz the map is so good, now you just have to pick on Mercy like a 12, no 11, no 9 year old little boy. Since you haven't got anything intelligent to write that atleast makes us think your IQ is above 80, don't post here since it's just annoying and ruining his thread. K? We've all figured out that you feel threatened by the new members of the AC (Elite) community and you have to pick on all of them. Now you can stop it though. :) (Let's see if you can answer to this without mentioning me being a troll or an idiot like usual, that's very mature)

Mercy - Oh them memories, TOSOK all day on this map. Nice work. Thanks.

WOW, 33 minutes before this thread was made you were on your old path.

Jauda, anyway.
Good luck finding your self.
Thanks given by:
Good luck with that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 12:30AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote:
(27 Feb 12, 08:00AM)RealViking Wrote: Oh, dear ShadowFlameZ, if unarmed, who downloaded this game yesterday, would have posted this thread instead of Mercy you would shout out in excitement cuz the map is so good, now you just have to pick on Mercy like a 12, no 11, no 9 year old little boy. Since you haven't got anything intelligent to write that atleast makes us think your IQ is above 80, don't post here since it's just annoying and ruining his thread. K? We've all figured out that you feel threatened by the new members of the AC (Elite) community and you have to pick on all of them. Now you can stop it though. :) (Let's see if you can answer to this without mentioning me being a troll or an idiot like usual, that's very mature)

Mercy - Oh them memories, TOSOK all day on this map. Nice work. Thanks.

WOW, 33 minutes before this thread was made you were on your old path.

Jauda, anyway.
Good luck finding your self.

LOL OS...you beat me to it :D
Thanks given by:
[Image: oie_28.gif]
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:59AM)DES|Anderson Wrote: Troll on you crazy diamond...

I see what you did there :o
<3
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 12:30AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: WOW, 33 minutes before this thread was made you were on your old path.

(27 Feb 12, 08:33AM)RealViking Wrote: If I have hurt anyone innocent with my truly honest words, I am sorry for that.
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 07:14AM)RealViking Wrote:
(27 Feb 12, 08:33AM)RealViking Wrote: If I have hurt anyone innocent with my truly honest words, I am sorry for that.
Can't say you're an accurate judge of "innocence" to be honest...
(Not saying I am either, but still)
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:33AM)RealViking Wrote: I am sorry

[Image: P_Money_1224953a.jpg]
Thanks given by:
I got here for the apology and stayed for te gifs hahahaha
Thanks given by:
(28 Feb 12, 03:37PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Can't say you're an accurate judge of "innocence" to be honest...

More accurate than you it seems

@ Undead - Lmfao
Thanks given by:
I blame HP for your bullshit, Fredrik. Back in the day (when his server was still up), you were a nice guy. He took down his server, you became an ass. It's his fault, really.
Thanks given by:
(27 Feb 12, 08:33AM)RealViking Wrote: I am sorry
[Image: 39238675.png]
Thanks given by: