Fair play?
[Image: weiss-blablablabla-affe-brabbelt-mit-fin..._55762.png]
Thanks given by:
Lol I was shocked when I saw M__Stayla posted here:D...

@cid posts on my account. We're like 'sharing' this account. @cid, pls note that youre acid when you post the next time :D:D

Ontopic: @ Shorty, Im sorry if my mates did that, but it's a very nasty move to involve us in this case and use us as excuse.

Next time you can do that to us, but not to others.

An extreme example:

A murders the half family of B.

B gets mad and murders the half family of C.

D asks why B killed C.´

and B answers: I did that to C, because A did that to me.

I know, shit example, but it was the first thing that came in my mind :D
Thanks given by:
First of all, Hermi is a cheater, was proven and he has got into the blacklist.

Secondly : http://forum.aftershock-gaming.com/viewt...?f=8&t=315 this is what actually happend, plus that you should keep in mind that we're not going to stop in the middle of the match while your teammate quits the game to join with a cheatclient.
Thanks given by:
btw: ac_desert3 is unfair
Thanks given by:
I haven't read all of this, but since it's about my actions I'll give you my justification.

I think we were losing 2-1 at the time and with only about six minutes remaining. Obviously at that point, with every second our probability of winning decreases. You're essentially asking: please give us a small advantage instead of taking a large advantage yourselves. Considering the issue is completely your fault I don't see why we should take a small disadvantage by wasting critical time.

Despite that, with most teams (including you guys in the past) we've stopped while losing. In this case you guys were asking for further advantage when we already were annoyed with your lag.

Finally, if someone would implement /pause this wouldn't ever happen. But until then one of the teams will always be put at a disadvantage; in this case we weren't willing to be that team because of something that's your fault.
Thanks given by:
Are you kidding me Sacerock ? why are you crying so much about this ?
you were on #aftershock IRC and you cried, you PM'ed me there to cry and probably did the same on #ma-clan ... why did you need to open this topic here , if you have any problem with The Aftershock Gaming you could come to our forum [ http://forum.aftershock-gaming.com ] and post, like Van said there is no need to bring it here, like we are the bad guys because we didnt stop when asked for it, oh come on we saw this happen million times in this game, people fixing their lags without asking other people to stop, or even playing with the lag and after asking to change the server. Idk what do you want with this topic, if it is just to tell everybody you are the good boy that follow the "unwritten rules" of this game , if you are trying to make us look the bad guys or even if you need some attention ;)

you used to not take this so serious and be more funny , not you are looking those people that cant stop complaing about AR and shotgun being overpowered instead of learning how to deal with taht.

if you want apoligies, i come to say sorry this will never happen again .
happy ? ;)
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 11:45AM)Woolly Wrote: Its always been the unwritten rule, a courtesy given as a mutual respect between opponents. Although there is no official regulation for this outside tournament play, it should be upheld just because it is the decent thing to do. This was the policy of all clans I've been in and all those I've ever faced.

This is the first I've ever heard of it happening and to be honest I find it disrespectful to M|A, tradition, fair play, and good sportsmanship.

If this happened in any tournament play, I could see a disqualification occurring.

Quite the opposite. "Playing on" is the rule practically every competitive tournment has (even PSL for Sauerbraten had the rule). Because anything else leads to abuse, either intentionally or unintentionally, of the team that did nothing wrong.

(08 Feb 12, 05:14AM)TayituUx Wrote: They spent the whole time saying ''lag bla bla... unplayable''

Factually false. I said two lines (as can be seen in the screenshot) and politely mentioned it to you afterwards.

(08 Feb 12, 05:14AM)TayituUx Wrote: and the thing is if they want a fair match so lets find a server with equal pings dont you! but no, they just play with pings under 100 if u want a CM. btw i was on cellphone!! xD just 15 seconds like sacer said !! GJ aG

If you want a fair match, don't use a cellphone for internet. Your PJ will suck on all servers; a cellphone just can't give you a steady connection.

(08 Feb 12, 02:41AM)Z-karIuS Wrote: That was a coward move from them, we all know that if someone disconnects in a clanmatch (not part of a tournament or league), everyone has to stop even if you are losing.

So you're cool if we score a single flag and waste the rest of the game? The thing is, neither waiting nor playing on would be fair for both of us... but for some reason you think we should stop so we're burdened with the disadvantage even though it's your fault.
Thanks given by:
His not saying he uses cellphone to connect with, he says he talked on the phone for like 15 seconds.

At least thats how i read it.
Maybe im reading it wrong but that you gotta blame my English teacher for.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 03:58PM)Roflcopter Wrote: I haven't read all of this, but since it's about my actions I'll give you my justification.

I think we were losing 2-1 at the time and with only about six minutes remaining. Obviously at that point, with every second our probability of winning decreases. You're essentially asking: please give us a small advantage instead of taking a large advantage yourselves. Considering the issue is completely your fault I don't see why we should take a small disadvantage by wasting critical time.

Despite that, with most teams (including you guys in the past) we've stopped while losing. In this case you guys were asking for further advantage when we already were annoyed with your lag.

Finally, if someone would implement /pause this wouldn't ever happen. But until then one of the teams will always be put at a disadvantage; in this case we weren't willing to be that team because of something that's your fault.

Resume = i dont play fair

(08 Feb 12, 04:29PM)Roflcopter Wrote:
(08 Feb 12, 05:14AM)TayituUx Wrote: and the thing is if they want a fair match so lets find a server with equal pings dont you! but no, they just play with pings under 100 if u want a CM. btw i was on cellphone!! xD just 15 seconds like sacer said !! GJ aG

If you want a fair match, don't use a cellphone for internet. Your PJ will suck on all servers; a cellphone just can't give you a steady connection.

I was taking a call on my cellphone, not using internet on it. As i said before, you dont play on servers with equal pings so... idk why are u crying with our lag.

Thanks given by:
[Image: imageu10.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Shorty, you know I respect you but how can you come and tell me that? that's senseless. Look at your clanmates and see what's going on.. 'cause they're pretending to make us see this is a normal, just like breathe.

Vanquish and Larry, this is not about lag or your cheap excuses, it is about your very fair and pro behaviour. I bet you're feeling proud of it now, aren't you?

Hey k4z! of course, I'm a crybaby, don't you see? I was who didn't stop and scored a flag while my opponents weren't moving.

Don't come here trying to be polite 'cause is something I just realized you are not. I pmed you first and what happened? you were defending their behaviour, shame on you! and you wanted me to write down shit on your forums? sure! By the way, have you read the comments? I'm not the only one who's shocked for this.. so I'm not wrong and I'm pretty sure someone else is.

I'm not here to request respect for my clan only, I did this to request respect for AC.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 05:10PM)TayituUx Wrote: Resume = i dont play fair

I don't even understand what you mean. My argument seems to stand.

As for playing with a cellphone or not, it makes little difference. It's not about equal pings, but about your inherently unstable connection. It's just as unstable on other servers too.

(08 Feb 12, 06:03PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Vanquish and Larry, this is not about lag or your cheap excuses, it is about your very fair and pro behaviour. I bet you're feeling proud of it now, aren't you?

Why not actually tell me why I'm wrong and was unfair instead of wielding sarcasm? What gives you the right to demand an advantage because of something that's your fault?
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 06:03PM)Sacerockin Wrote: I did this to request respect for AC.

To me it seems like you did it to try and badmouth our clan on the forums, and try (and fail) to give us some sort of bad reputation we don't deserve.

I quote:

(08 Feb 12, 09:34AM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: If you have a problem with the way our matches are conducted, PLEASE tell US and don't burden the entire community....

....I'm on IRC most nights :)

I'm happy to talk about this with you if you really want to, just PM me. :)
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 06:03PM)Sacerockin Wrote: Hey k4z! of course, I'm a crybaby, don't you see? I was who didn't stop and scored a flag while my opponents weren't moving.

Don't come here trying to be polite 'cause is something I just realized you are not. I pmed you first and what happened? you were defending their behaviour, shame on you! and you wanted me to write down shit on your forums? sure! By the way, have you read the comments? I'm not the only one who's shocked for this.. so I'm not wrong and I'm pretty sure someone else is.

I'm not here to request respect for my clan only, I did this to request respect for AC.

You know i was kidding when i was talking to you, and i did said i was going to see what happened .

And idk why are you or everyone else so "shocked" about this, i remember many times people didnt stoped when i asked, but i didnt came here to cry about how unfair they were, i just kept playing or quit that game and never played them again ;)

Thanks given by:
#M|A# is a well respected clan and they never have problems, why pick on them to do this anyway?, they probably wouldn't mind to stop if you were in the same situation, just saying.
Thanks given by:
xD exo

/pause ftw
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 06:24PM)Vanqu!sh Wrote: To me it seems like you did it to try and badmouth our clan on the forums, and try (and fail) to give us some sort of bad reputation we don't deserve.

No, no. You deserved this.

Thanks given by:
Sacer just had an after shock after gaming vs them with their lack of fair play...

I say you only play vs aG if you plan to hear non stop complaining about how their shots are never registered, and this and that till they can take you to a "fixed" server where they have 20 ping while you have 200, instead of all playing with 120 if it happens that they are losing it will be caus you lag. But, hey larry is the one that knows everything about hitreg and ping/lag. Great guy, even managed to to infuriate Marreira, one the calmest players I know...
Thanks given by:
/pause ftw

In seriousness, I do not see anything resolved nor getting resolved soon.
Thanks given by:
[Image: michael-jackson-gif.gif?w=200&h=136]
Thanks given by:
...wasn't this thread just closed?
o_o
Thanks given by:
gg.
Thanks given by:
it is well known that (most) ex-legacy players have no honor or any of the good traits of pre-1.1 competitive play. they were brought up by Dear Father Davi to play competitive AssaultCube LAN.eSports and take advantage of every situation. don't play with them if you don't like it (deal with it).

(08 Feb 12, 03:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote: btw: ac_desert3 is unfair

every map is unfair haha
Thanks given by:
^^This.
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 12, 06:54AM)MET4L Wrote: [Image: michael-jackson-gif.gif?w=200&h=136]

1) ^ THIS jajajajajajaja
2) If we are the superior clan, we win from any side of any map. If they are the superior clan, we will lose on any side of any map. No map imbalance, weapon imbalance, etc. is an excuse for losing. <3
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 12, 12:56PM)Nightmare Wrote: 2) If we are the superior clan, we win from any side of any map. If they are the superior clan, we will lose on any side of any map. No map imbalance, weapon imbalance, etc. is an excuse for losing. <3

NOT EVEN 500 PING?
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 12, 07:29AM)Undead Wrote: it is well known that (most) ex-legacy players
[Image: 132643299281.jpg]
<3
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 12, 12:56PM)Nightmare Wrote: If we are the superior clan, we win from any side of any map. If they are the superior clan, we will lose on any side of any map. No map imbalance, weapon imbalance, etc. is an excuse for losing. <3

No. Take when epic played against MyS one time. Both of our picks were CTF ac_outpost as RVSF. We both won our picks. Clearly the side was the only real difference each game.

Your comment is just glib assertion. It's obviously false for any sufficiently closely-skilled teams.
Thanks given by:
I don't know whether certain maps are imbalanced and I don't really care too much.
But. . .

(09 Feb 12, 08:49PM)Roflcopter Wrote: No. Take when epic played against MyS one time. Both of our picks were CTF ac_outpost as RVSF. We both won our picks. Clearly the side was the only real difference each game.

Your comment is just glib assertion. It's obviously false for any sufficiently closely-skilled teams.

And your comment is just glib assertion with a single anecdote. And you don't even try to prove your claim in that single case. Here are a few factors off the top of my head that are not map imbalance:
- The psychological benefit of being on what you perceive to be the 'better' side of a map.
- Since the map has a 'good' side, both teams probably have more practice playing that side of the map.
- The order of the games leads to:
- Perhaps the team that won first became complacent in the second match.
- Perhaps the team that won first became (more) tired in the second match.

So,
Quote:Clearly the side was the only real difference each game.
No.

Nightmare was stating his opinion and not attempting to prove anything. But if you're going to try to disprove what he says and argue for your opinion, try to be more thorough than
Quote:It's obviously false
if you want to be taken seriously.
Thanks given by:
(09 Feb 12, 07:29AM)Undead Wrote: it is well known that (most) ex-legacy players have no honor or any of the good traits of pre-1.1 competitive play. they were brought up by Dear Father Davi to play competitive AssaultCube LAN.eSports and take advantage of every situation. don't play with them if you don't like it (deal with it).

ac_aqueous CLA ARing all the time and camping, blocking the game as noobs and never creating actions.

(09 Feb 12, 07:29AM)Undead Wrote:
(08 Feb 12, 03:36PM).ExodusS* Wrote: btw: ac_desert3 is unfair

every map is unfair haha

ac_depot ac_sunset are certainly more fair than D3.
Thanks given by: