[split] AC Blacklist Reports, RacistNiggerKKK
(06 Feb 12, 08:01PM)MykeGregory Wrote: // Name:RacistNiggerKKK
// Date: 06/02/2012 18:45 GTM Approx
// Reason: Offensive nick
// Server: [HTN] Clan-Server 1 (24/7)
// IP: 96.255.10.x
//Proof: VVV
[Image: 20120206184917acdesert2.jpg]

as you can see, this 'report' omits a great detail of the facts surrounding this incident. i was merely playing the game, when this 'mykegregory' fellow decided to start name calling, attempting vote bans, and general harassment that made myself, as well as most of the other players uncomfortable. Not only that, but you can see from the screenshot that this occurred while i was beating him in score. I think if he had a comfortable lead he wouldn't have cared to take the time.

I would suggest looking into his behavior, as it was unbefitting of this game.
Thanks given by:
Horrible choice of a name to even try to defend yourself, I back MykeGregory 100%, and I won't be alone. I have ran into you as well and your not the most pleasant guy to be gaming with go play solitare or something. Plus you are reported here as well http://forum.tearyoudown.com/showthread.php?tid=2051
Thanks given by:
I also find it HIGHLY offensive that the list of banned players is called 'the black list'
Thanks given by:
The blacklist report thread is not a list of blacklisted players.

Its a list of reports made by the community of people they want server owners to look out for and maybe blacklist.

No server owner need to blacklist anyone from that list, but there is a lot of us that does.

No one want cheaters or inappropriate behavior on their servers.
Thanks given by:
Yes why do we call it the black list?
Thanks given by:
i wonder why you give him space to present himself by splitting this up from the bl-thread. imo there is no doubt that he wants to troll with that nickname.
Thanks given by:
Better to split posts of blacklist reports thread and let him say his mind here then to get the report thread of topic.

If i had deleted the posts that would have been wrong to - and i know there would be some people screaming real high about that.

And with a nick like he uses who will take anything he says serious?
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 08:17PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: ...Horrible choice of a name to even try to defend yourself, I back MykeGregory 100%...

Thanks CharlyMurphie.
And Hello racist, didnt think i would see you here.

(06 Feb 12, 08:09PM)racistnlggerkkk Wrote: ...decided to start name calling, attempting vote bans, and general harassment...
Me? Name calling? Calling yourself 'RacistNigger' and not expecting a vote ban/kick is just mindless!
(06 Feb 12, 08:09PM)racistnlggerkkk Wrote: ...this occurred while i was beating him in score. I think if he had a comfortable lead he wouldn't have cared to take the time...
Oh belive me i would, my opinions on racists scumbags DONT change depending on my score in a game.
(06 Feb 12, 08:09PM)racistnlggerkkk Wrote: ...I would suggest looking into his behavior...
Well done. Retard status achieved.

To some this up - IMO...
[Image: Npydk.jpg]

Thanks you for your time. Change your attitude in future.
Thanks given by: