I just dropped it peeps.
New alias - Kruta
Made a song surprised myself with how much bass came out. Please bros like my facebook page and PLZ tell your friends. I really need support.

Soundcloud - http://soundcloud.com/krutadubstep/kruta...t-darkness

Youtube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njtx1OIS2Q

Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kruta-Dubs...89?sk=wall

Thanks again bros.
Thanks given by:
Boom Facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kruta-Dubs...89?sk=wall
Thanks given by:
double post.

nyways, i dont no much about music, but it was fun to pay haxball along with.
Thanks given by:
I dug this.
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 04:16PM)fernando Wrote: I dug this.

Thanks bro.
Thanks given by:
Sounded respectable. You working on other material?
Thanks given by:
(06 Feb 12, 11:02PM)JamJamTheCalcMan Wrote: Sounded respectable. You working on other material?

Material? No I just learned how to add sick bass.
Thanks given by:
It's too much noise for my taste, I would try and drop the scratching techno sound lots more and let the bass and beats lead the song, good beat :)
Thanks given by:
i dig it. one quick note, even though it's electronic music, i would (and this is just matter of taste) try and use more "acoustic" sounding drum samples. that or maybe increase the frequencies at which the sounds you are using vibrate. To me, the drums just sound a little empty and a little overpowered by the rest of what is going on. also, when you have different voices going on, try and make them a little clearer that there is a clear difference. don't increase the transparency too much though because then it'll sound too disjunct.

good work man and keep it up.
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 02:27AM)Waffles Wrote: i dig it. one quick note, even though it's electronic music, i would (and this is just matter of taste) try and use more "acoustic" sounding drum samples. that or maybe increase the frequencies at which the sounds you are using vibrate. To me, the drums just sound a little empty and a little overpowered by the rest of what is going on. also, when you have different voices going on, try and make them a little clearer that there is a clear difference. don't increase the transparency too much though because then it'll sound too disjunct.

good work man and keep it up.

Thanks. Yea I'll try adding better sounding drums that cut through the track. I'm actually producing one as I'm speaking so yea. Look out for the new song :D. Share the page bro?
Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 12, 07:44PM)techadvances Wrote: nice share the soundcloud

I did and also there is a youtube link with a mega upload download.
Thanks given by:
techadvances is most likely a advertising "bot", actually a person wanna use signature to spam forum.

Just waiting for the evidence to remove IT from this forum.
Thanks given by:
idk anything about producing music or much about dubstep but

that techno thing was going on the entire song non-stop basically. dubstep sounds alot better when your "bass thing" is kind of short and you leave a bit of space in. from what i could hear you were only using an unchanged kick + snare sample, not much variety. if you play around with them you can make them alot better, because w/e you were using was very weak.

just listen to what others do and you will get better, develop your own style because nobody wants to listen to what they have already heard before (cue 1000000000000 skrillex rip-offs) . listen to other genres that are related to dubstep like dnb, garage, grime, etc, and even genres that are completely unrelated and you may find sounds you'd like to include in your own work, you may even finding yourself preferring to produce another genre of music. i think you're focusing way too much on promoting yourself, if you just make better and better music you'll enjoy it and w/e else will occur along the way.
Thanks given by:
I liked it, but it's clearly not for everyone. It isn't dubstep in my opinion, as the patterns are over-repeated. But if dubstep is what you aim for, practice!

Good luck, sir!
(11 Feb 12, 02:39AM)XKluTcHM0nSt3RX Wrote: mega upload download.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Thanks given by: