Cases of autoban in 1.1 (report here)
Or you can hide in a little space and keep moving left and right xD
Thanks given by:
Quote:This is not a case of autoban

rly? lol, ok but u dont create the "auto kick" topic and is similar, but if i post at feedback thread will b so diferent doesnt? lol

For a few moment i try to help giving a feedback about the erros, but i think i choose a wrong moment, maybe all these bugs make some1 get it personaly. I recorded many bugs in AC 1.1.0.0 and 1.1.0.1 beyond the "crazy demo" but if i post will make ppl angry with me instead try to fix. Maybe is better pretend they simply dont exist.

Quote:Or you can hide in a little space and keep moving left and right

dude i considered, but keep "dancing" or simply running without reason dont make sense 4 me.
Thanks given by:
Neither does standing in one spot for 45 seconds.
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 10, 05:13AM)Mael Wrote: Neither does standing in one spot for 45 seconds.
It sorta does, actually. People won't see you when you're standing still.

I remember this one game of HTF in d2 where my team's flag dude was AFK, the guy was just standing there in the little tunnel in the ditch, he went unnoticed for quite a few minutes... I swear I even saw a couple of enemy guys run through there, they just didn't see him.
Thanks given by:
lol JMM, they were probably all noobs :P
Normally if you play a decent pub match with some skilled people, when you stay 1-3 minutes in the same spot in CTF waiting for your team to find the other flag player and return the flag; the players will eventually be checking the whole map and will then know you must be there since they have checked everything else.
Thanks given by:
@ |BC|Wolf
Very true!
Once, In a HTF game at apollo_desert, I hided in a chamber for 15 seconds... it was enough to T-Rev search the entire map and eventually gib me with a nade.... I was double noob in that time: 1) I believed no one would find me... 2) if someone find me, it must be using wallhacks... Well... after that I always throw nades in possible hiding spots, and it is common to find (and gib) some noob there.

@fu.uuuuuuu
Do not get pissed by the replies...
The server owners can change this autokick time (-kA switch), and you must know that this autokick was requested by many people that got annoyed for uncountable games for camping, spectating or really away from keyboard... so, if you do not like it, just change it in your server. In mine, I will use 30 seconds.
Thanks given by:
Still...
Have you ever played KTF ac_elevation with a few noobs?
It's kind of like, "yawn, lemme put this on autopilot..."
* V-Man gets up to pee
* V-Man comes back
"huh, I've still got the flag."
* V-Man makes a smoothie
* V-Man comes back
"That was a nice break. Oh, now I've got 27 flags. Yay. Let's do a CTF game next..."
Thanks given by:
Quote:Do not get pissed by the replies...

Once was not your intention offend when u said i am a camper let me explain about ctf: the flag stealer is the most active player, there is some guys to defend the team flag, others will just attack without trying get the enemy flag. The stealer have to enter into enemy base (against all defense) get the flag becoming the biggest target of enemy team and back to your own base alive to finaly score.

I played ctf games like 3 years and all this time i never (and rly was NEVER) heard some1 saying the stealer is a camper. Sounds ridiculous and looks like noob speech, so i dont expect read this from a developer and is the reason why i think probably was not your intention say that. btw, i got kicked at "AC Power" and i remember from a time ago about a guy called Brahma wich not just hide at this map but "loves" special places where u cant get there by normal ways (need to use rifle jump / granade) and i dont believe he is a camper.

Finaly your system cant do something against camping and is not my point but if your system is doing a "false positive" afk against some1 with the flag maybe u can consider this and try to fix making your system a solution and not another problem, i think is not so hard make a condition "if have a flag dont kick", also i got kicked when i was crouching and u need to press "shift", meaning i am not afk at all.

Also you can simple ignore. Actualy is not a problem "keep dancing" with the flag, looks dumb but its ok
Thanks given by:
Dude, just don't camp with the flag staying in one place until your team gets the other flag unless you have 4 hp... Keep moving around the map though not passing half of it into enemy territory, and instead of being useless to your team, get some kills and if you're low health get some and as well armor.
Thanks given by:
fu.uuu... i never said i am not a noob *too*...
I do not understand how a "veteran" could stay 45 seconds without move in this game...
Thanks given by:
KTF.
I'm serious!
Thanks given by:
Just got an anti-cheat fault from 1.1.0.1. I was in an inter in a MyS server and Azimov was banned from the server. I can't remember exactly what it said, but it mentioned something about a target hack. Fortunately we were playing with MyS members so one of them removed the ban. I'll try to talk Panda to see if I can get the logs since his servers don't support demos.
Thanks given by:
If I'm not mistaken you can /removebans as a normal person in all of my servers because of the sometimes wrong anticheat bans. Btw. I sent you the log about Azimov, he was just lagging all over the place. Maybe Brahma shouldn't try to stop detecting this, because lagging and jumping ten metres in a square around me is very abnormal client behavior ;) (Ok, he could then just kick because of lag spikes, not ban because of speedhack.)

P.S. did I already ask for an option to just send messages that report the cheat, not ban the person (to be used on match servers primarily).
Thanks given by:
Instead of only doing it on match servers where the server owners need to mark the option that it is a match server, the server could send info to the server owner of a reported cheat if the mastermode is set to 2 (match mode).
Thanks given by:
Yes... makes sense... i will disable the autokick for matchmode.
Thanks given by:
I was playing on "Server of Justice 1.1" yesterday and right when I shot someone I was banned from the server. Hours later it still said "you are banned from this server", and today it says "you're blacklisted on this server".
Thanks given by:
When you have a problem with something on a server, or you just need to contact the owner for something, it's worth pressing F9 in the server list (with that server highlighted). If you'd done this, you'd have found out how to contact me.
Because I'm a helpful guy, I'll tell you here why you're banned. It's a combination of a long and vengeful memory, and the server looking for the wrong serverblacklist file until yesterday. Let me refresh your memory...
Dec 31 17:55:02: [94.194.90.1] client connected
Dec 31 17:55:02: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell logged in (default)
Dec 31 17:55:02: [94.194.90.1] runs AC 1041 (defs: 41)
Dec 31 17:55:20: [] #M|A#TheCrema gibbed Hellspell
Dec 31 17:56:49: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* fragged Hellspell
Dec 31 17:57:10: [] #M|A#TheCrema gibbed Hellspell
Dec 31 17:57:18: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: 'official clans are full of aimbotters'
Dec 31 17:58:02: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* fragged Hellspell
Dec 31 17:58:31: [] #M|A#TheCrema fragged Hellspell
Dec 31 17:58:40: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: 'official clans are full of aimbotters'
Dec 31 17:58:49: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* says: '?'
Dec 31 17:58:54: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* says: 'you are stupids? '
Dec 31 17:58:57: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: '?'
Dec 31 17:59:15: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* fragged Hellspell
Dec 31 17:59:41: [] #M|A#TheCrema says: 'Hellspell, why dont u download the demo, so u can prove what u saying ;)'
Dec 31 17:59:57: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says to team CLA: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com'
Dec 31 18:00:07: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* says: 'we just know play'
Dec 31 18:00:11: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* says: 'we dont are noob'
Dec 31 18:00:19: [] #M|A#.V1NG4D0R* says: 'you undestand this ?'
Dec 31 18:00:41: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says to team CLA: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com'
Dec 31 18:00:56: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says to team CLA: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com or a---------s.net'
Dec 31 18:01:29: [] #M|A#TheCrema fragged Hellspell
Dec 31 18:01:39: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com or a---------s.net'
Dec 31 18:01:42: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com or a---------s.net'
Dec 31 18:01:43: [94.194.90.1] Hellspell says: 'want free hacks, go to D-- ----ng.com or a---------s.net'
Dec 31 18:01:45: [94.194.90.1] disconnected client Hellspell cn 8, 402 seconds played, score saved
oops!
Thanks given by:
ah so it wasn't a case of autoban after all?
Thanks given by:
...lol...
Thanks given by:
gg!
:D
Thanks given by:
Some people are just...
Thanks given by:
...and some people are unjust.
Thanks given by:
banned for "abnormal client behavior" or speedhack today on 1.1.0.1
http://www.mediafire.com/?o6b7tx8ew42re2c
im 100noob in the demo
Thanks given by:
Same thing happened to me on the BC Match Server #1. I probably don't need logs/demo since same thing that happened to me happened to XFA.
Thanks given by:
Even I got autobanned on a server today.
Thanks given by:
RK is haxzor too?! Join the clan mate :D
Thanks given by:
What do you mean by "even i" what morals do you have that i dont?
Thanks given by:
RK > Draul shusahusahusa

He's a dev genius. The anti-cheat is rebelling. Brahma is next O.o
Thanks given by:
Brahma is Brazilian, the only reason it hasn't gone after him yet is because he made it.
Its a freaking conspiracy man!
Thanks given by:
(10 Aug 10, 02:49PM)fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu Wrote: Once was not your intention offend when u said i am a camper let me explain about ctf: the flag stealer is the most active player, there is some guys to defend the team flag, others will just attack without trying get the enemy flag. The stealer have to enter into enemy base (against all defense) get the flag becoming the biggest target of enemy team and back to your own base alive to finaly score.

I played ctf games like 3 years and all this time i never (and rly was NEVER) heard some1 saying the stealer is a camper. Sounds ridiculous and looks like noob speech, so i dont expect read this from a developer and is the reason why i think probably was not your intention say that. btw, i got kicked at "AC Power" and i remember from a time ago about a guy called Brahma wich not just hide at this map but "loves" special places where u cant get there by normal ways (need to use rifle jump / granade) and i dont believe he is a camper.

Finaly your system cant do something against camping and is not my point but if your system is doing a "false positive" afk against some1 with the flag maybe u can consider this and try to fix making your system a solution and not another problem, i think is not so hard make a condition "if have a flag dont kick", also i got kicked when i was crouching and u need to press "shift", meaning i am not afk at all.

Also you can simple ignore. Actualy is not a problem "keep dancing" with the flag, looks dumb but its ok

Campers ruin all games. I hate flag runners who just go and sit in one corner till the flag comes because they are just to scared to go help get it back.

Example 3v3 CTF
1 camping with the flag 2 trying to vs 3 to get the flag is kinda hard where as 3v3 on equal terms SO GO HELP YOUR TEAM THAT IS TRYING TO HELP YOU. (my opinion only and this is not directed at you fu.uuuuuuuuuuuuuu its at all flag campers)

(10 Aug 10, 09:18PM)Brahma Wrote: I do not understand how a "veteran" could stay 45 seconds without move in this game...

I don't understand how someone can stay still for more than 5 seconds let alone these times.
Thanks given by: