Any game mode you want.
i have request, STN (shoot the nade) kinda of like a mine field where every1 dies, OPPS I mean AC. Just throwing the idea out there and really havent thought it out. Douze would be a horrible map for it but some maps such as depot(even though i hate it) would be a cool map to hide some nades
DISCUSS, not disgust plz, a NO is just fine.
Thanks given by:
I don't understand what you are suggesting, clarify?
Thanks given by:
I was suggesting throwing nades or hiding nades but not having them explode. You have to trigger them by shooting em, and after they are there for, lets say 20 secs, they dissapear. I was just drinking and throwing some impossibilities around. Seems kinda cool though GLUG GLUG

I got the idea the other day when we were in a CM waiting for ever1 to join. I was throwing nades and trying to shoot em in the air with the trusty sometimes not so trusty carbine.

Its not really an idea just a blurtted out thought through my fingertips ATM.
If itwas possible there would be much more to elaborate on GLUG GLUG :)
Thanks given by:
Alright, FINALLY!

I've finished the HTF mod: http://www.mediafire.com/?dc88athv4er5xk2

Sorry it took me so long, I had one bug I couldn't figure out.
Thanks given by:
Hunt the flag mod?
Thanks given by:
I think so Reagan, but can someone explain more about what exactly is modded about the mode?
Thanks given by:
Lol. This smells like the [O*B]Damn fiasco.

Maybe he will implement a KTF mod next?

/jokes \:D
Thanks given by:
Look at a_slow_old_man's request for the description of the htf mod. Also, who is damn fiasco?
Thanks given by:
Carrythenade xD

Nade would spawn at a flag point.
When you pick it up you lose your weapons.
You score a point every 15 seconds of carrying the nade.
If you die while carrying the nade it will be where you died.
Nade will explode and kill the carrier after 60 seconds of being carried.
Nade does not count down while not being carried.
Once exploded nade will spawn at one of the flag points again.

I think it sounds like fun :P
Thanks given by:
^^ Sounds class!
Its like Halo's oddball.

"Oddball. Playball!"

Speaking of halo we should try and make a version of grifball.
Knifes instead Energy swords and gravity hammers.
and instead of a grifball... guess we could use a flag. or a nade.
Rules of grifball below...

Thanks given by:
OKOK (one knife/slash one kill)
Same like osok. Except only knife. Without pickups and weapons. Im workin on it atm. Maybe i will finish it tomorrow
Thanks given by:
Alright, I'm stopping creating scripts temporarily, because I'm going to work on combining all of these "gamemodes" into one script where there is a voting interface that you select which modded gamemode you would like to play. After I finish this, I will begin creating more gamemodes.
Thanks given by:
Alright, I'm done with my script. Just place the lua files in the scripts folder. Then use !gmds to list the gamemodes. Also, do NOT activate more than one gamemode at a time. To exit out of a gamemode just change maps.

Edit: forgot to add the script xD http://www.mediafire.com/?1gt8t98k2g1gro1

Re-edit: This includes all other previously made scripts and some bugfixes for said scripts so I suggest using this one instead of the previous mods.

Re-re-edit: Once again, I'll do suggestions.

Re-re- ah forgedit: Sblargish's Compilation now at v2! Added: Okok mode and licensing. Also, some bugfixes.
Link has been updated
Thanks given by:
After i just updated and edited it a bit it worked perfectly. Awesome job. Keep doing ;)
Thanks given by:
Edited it? Was there a bug?
Thanks given by:
Ye but just for medont worry :p i made some save scripts which provide my client etc. Thats why i need to update every script again *ugh*. But it works very well. Good job m8 ;}
Thanks given by:
Oh, so you just made some personal modifications to the script. Alright :D
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 12:46AM)SplatZ Wrote: Oh, so you just made some personal modifications to the script. Alright :D

Indeed ;)
Thanks given by:
Alright, It's been a while since I addressed the suggestions, so lets get started:

@CharlieMurphy There is no way I know of to have nades not explode and act as mines. Also Shooting the nade is definately impossible, as I don't have a way of tracking where the nade is or where you shoot.

@Z3R0 This sounds very fun, however I can't do this with a nade D: I can do it with a flag, though I'm not quite sure how I would work everything out. Requires some thought.

@MykeGregory OMFG Griffball! I never thought about this!!! This should be possible with a flag, but with a nade its impossible. I'm going to have to think about this one as well.

On a side note, could anyone create a map for the King of the Hill mod and/or the Griffball mod? It would be very helpful, because both of these mods are going to require map based code.

Edit: didn't see this one

@Damn
okok (lol o-kok) is easily possible, but... I mean its seems like it'd be kinda boring. Idk if it's what you want, I guess I can add it to the compilation.
Sblargishmod V2!

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-4765-post...l#pid86708
Thanks given by:
I just had the idea because many gamers were asking in osok douze or desert for "only knife" so i thought it will be awesome to make an extra mode for that ;)
Thanks given by:
(08 Feb 12, 04:28AM)SplatZ Wrote: @Z3R0 This sounds very fun, however I can't do this with a nade D: I can do it with a flag, though I'm not quite sure how I would work everything out. Requires some thought.

I guess it would be possible for it too look like a nade if you changed the miniflag to look like one? :P But yeah, making that explode might be a bit tricky xD
Thanks given by:
@Damn, well I already added it to the most recent script.

@Z3R0 There's no way for the nade to be placed where the person dies because that is controlled in the specific maps settings, We could change the model of the flag to look like something else, but that's not my area.
Thanks given by:
Ah yes, that too :P Oh well doesn't matter, just an Idea. Thanks :)
Thanks given by: