General Questions
Hey assaultcube, I just have some general questions.
How Long do "BlackLists Last"?
Anyway to plead your innocence?
I believe an Ip range ban has been set in place, As my friend is also banned, and or blacklisted.

Feedback Appreciated.
Thanks given by:
For minor cheats such as speed hacking, generally 3 months. You can plead your innocence wherever if you so wish but the sad truth is this community is harsh against hackers so I doubt you will get any sympathy.

Range bans are set in place to make sure you really can't get back in AC; this can generally involve parts of your community (Your friends).
Thanks given by:
(30 Jan 12, 11:01PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: For minor cheats such as speed hacking, generally 3 months. You can plead your innocence wherever if you so wish but the sad truth is this community is harsh against hackers so I doubt you will get any sympathy.

Range bans are set in place to make sure you really can't get back in AC; this can generally involve parts of your community (Your friends).

Thanks a lot, I hope this doesn't last forever.
Thanks given by:
IP used here on forum is in the 74.96.0.0/12 range.
74.96.0.0 - 74.111.255.255

Think there are 3 IPs in that range banned from my server.

If its just some servers you are banned on you must take it up with server(s) owner(s).

If its a CBL we need to wait for.... (guess who).... jamz.
Thanks given by:
Who's Jamz?
Thanks given by:
jamz is a AC Dev/Admin.
AssaultCube - Forum - Forum Team
Thanks given by:
I vote abused. How long is that blacklist?
Thanks given by:
Probs 3 Months. You're lucky its not longer..

MrFox Wrote:...upon telling him what I thought of him and advising him I would be reporting him to be blacklisted he advised me to "DO IT FAGGOT"...

Thanks given by:
Is there any way to find out definitively?
Thanks given by:
Bortelli, this is you or your friend. Whoever it was, the IP is banned for three months.
Dr.Rockzo, I've PM'd you because I'm not 100% sure about your case.
Thanks given by:
oops thats for rockso lol
Thanks given by: