Inactive clans
If you wanna do something for this world, keep fresh active clan list but don't touch on retired list...
Thanks given by:
I don't think all those clans should be removed, I can remember several of them and some do deserve to be listed.
Thanks given by:
Just gotta say XRD, that from that list of clans with no evidence of ever having a wiki page, the following should certainly not be removed:
Chasing Eternal Darkness >Ced<
Fragmaster Clan |FmC|
Snipe4Life (S4L)
Stoner Underground Nation {SUN}
Turco {Turco}
Unarmed Strikes Back ~(USB

These were clans that had at least some history, and I'm sure you could find someone who would be willing to write a wiki page for them.
I myself should probably write one for Unbreakable.

Thanks given by:
Someone know how to put my clan official ?
Thanks given by:
Hm, yes, S4L, my first clan.

I'd be willing to write a short, condensed wiki for them
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 12, 11:02PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Hm, yes, S4L, my first clan.

I'd be willing to write a short, condensed wiki for them

If anyone wants to write up anything for any clan, I can make the pages. Send me a PM if you so desire and state why you are the one in particular writing info on this page.

Are there any clans specifically (OpenSource) that really should be removed from the retired list, or even going back on topic, the active clan list?
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 12, 10:40PM)HarDZi!nN+ Wrote: Someone know how to put my clan official ?

There aren't any actual official clans in AC.
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 04:50AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: [...]

Poo!

Shadowz <3

Thanks for removing us Ronald Reagon, i would recommend you a PONS dictionary. You can search for "retired" there :D

Thanks given by:
Wait, what did I do?
Thanks given by:
Quote:(cur) (prev) 00:33, 14 February 2011 Ronald Reagan (Talk | contribs) (3,180 bytes) (→H)

You removed hanze from the list :D

Thanks given by:
Hm, I think I may of gotten a request to do that on IRC, I'll check my logs.
Thanks given by:
And if Chuck Norris requested it, i still wouldnt care =)
Thanks given by:
<3 to you too.
And hanze.Haku has appeared!
See?
Told all you nonbelievers hanze. was still around :P
Thanks given by:
I always said you can't kill something that is already dead - oh wait that's not supporting my/our request...pls ignore it.

Nah, we are active on IRC. Kind of. But RL got better graphics.

Thanks given by:
(05 Feb 12, 01:13PM)Haku Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 04:50AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: [...]

Poo!

wa?
Thanks given by:
From what i remember being told ^MD was basically the old TyD run by Nova and 1MA was the legendary clan that featured exis
Thanks given by:
the list of inactive clans is approximately equal to the amount of hydrogen atoms in the known universe.
Thanks given by:
where can i find the demos of these games???

EDIT: sighs* i just realized i post this on the wrong thread...
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 06:37AM)RealViking Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 06:19AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: Is DES| still alive?
I mean I don't see them on AC at all.
:/

What?
Your name is all over the frontpage now, gz now everyone thinks you are a noobish 12 years old forum spammer. Stop posting crap now.

Check the front page do you see spamming?
Thanks given by:
W@rr!0r Wrote:Check the front page do you see spamming?

Lmfao did it hit u that I posted this one month ago?
Checking ur post history from the 25th of January I see posts posted at 6.11 AM, 6.14, 6.17, 6.19, 6.22 and 6.24, each one in a different sub forum. I see spam.
Thanks given by:
S4L deserves to be there. I used to play with Krull and Spookyfish on S4Ls server. Good times :D
Thanks given by:
(19 Feb 12, 02:40PM)W@rr!0r Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 06:37AM)RealViking Wrote:
(25 Jan 12, 06:19AM)W@rr!0r Wrote: Is DES| still alive?
I mean I don't see them on AC at all.
:/

What?
Your name is all over the frontpage now, gz now everyone thinks you are a noobish 12 years old forum spammer. Stop posting crap now.

Check the front page do you see spamming?

Lol, DES tend to play against simularly skilled players this is probably why you dont see us around. Keep practicing and you will get there, I always found pubs a good place to learn some skills much better than shooting my mouth off on forums.

Good luck noob.
Thanks given by:
Then why haven't played any of you yet.

Jk jk
Thanks given by:
Not a big deal but shouldnt there be a further "really short" wait time just to see whats happening? Unless its obvious that they are inactive of course.
Thanks given by:
(20 Feb 12, 04:16AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Not a big deal but shouldnt there be a further "really short" wait time just to see whats happening? Unless its obvious that they are inactive of course.
Maybe a clan just goes in a slump? I'd say a month would be satisfactory, at earliest 2 weeks.
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 04:28AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(20 Feb 12, 04:16AM)ProSmoke Wrote: Not a big deal but shouldnt there be a further "really short" wait time just to see whats happening? Unless its obvious that they are inactive of course.
Maybe a clan just goes in a slump? I'd say a month would be satisfactory, at earliest 2 weeks.

I was giving 2 months leeway when I made my list.
Thanks given by:
i believe team 610 died.

not sure if 610|Zac still plays but he will be the last player then
Thanks given by:
(22 Feb 12, 04:28AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Maybe a clan just goes in a slump? I'd say a month would be satisfactory, at earliest 2 weeks.

1-2 months, Look for other signs of inactivity as well.

(22 Feb 12, 05:17PM)Marti Wrote: i believe team 610 died.

not sure if 610|Zac still plays but he will be the last player then

There are still three active players by the TyD ladder search.
Thanks given by:
(23 Feb 12, 08:50PM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: There are still three active players by the TyD ladder search.

take a look at this ;)
http://paradoxinfinity.net/forums/?mingl...pic&t=92.0

"1. What is your in-game nickname(s)? - $up3rB!K3"
"5. Are you currently in another clan, if so who? - now I play for 610 team
6. If you answered yes to either 4 or 5, what were/are your reasons for leaving? - because in the 610 clan were only two players, me and Zac, and soon I'll stay alone."
Thanks given by:
Yeah I've seen Zac still bearing the 610 tag.
Put the team on his back, doh!
Thanks given by: