Inactive clans
Make sure that in your attempt to purify the Wiki you don't remove any AC history at the same time. Some of the clans Zarj posted I remember perfectly well. Got some of our best members from others. Just because a clan is inactive or doesn't have a real true blue wiki by your standards, not saying they're ba or anything, doesn't mean it didn't have history.
Thanks given by:
(27 Mar 12, 07:03AM)MorganKell Wrote: Make sure that in your attempt to purify the Wiki you don't remove any AC history at the same time. Some of the clans Zarj posted I remember perfectly well. Got some of our best members from others. Just because a clan is inactive or doesn't have a real true blue wiki by your standards, not saying they're ba or anything, doesn't mean it didn't have history.

Any clan that has a wiki history older than 2 months or so I simply move to the retired list. I try not to delete pages unless they truly are new (You can blame RR for Hanze :3)
Thanks given by:
Here is a new list of clans believed to be inactive (Help from blueberry):

3"
=aw=
|AOD|
=AoW=
[aCKa]
|B-G|
|BC|
ESA|
[HTN]
KAL|
/L.G./
-Ls#
|OveR!
.:Sj*
[Hunt]
|UF|
\WuT/
YL

If your clan is listed above or someone else can confirm activity for one or any of the above listed clans (with proof!!), please do so now. Else in a few days the above list will be moved to the retired clans list.
Thanks given by:
Hunt signed up for this tournament xenon is hosting lol, same as yL i believe. =AW= is also in that match table

Oh and btw [aCKa]Ghost* is on pubs sometimes (no proof here just my memory)
Thanks given by:
By =aw= do you mean =AW= (AlienWare)? ExodusS would like to have a word with you. :P
KAL is inactive yes :<. Same with BC I believe.
Hunt and YL apparently both signed up for the spring tournament, so I'm guessing they're around.
sJ died in favor of aK if I remember correctly.
Thanks given by:
Wallp@ signed up yL but the yL site is down and he's been playing with the aK tag recently so I guess he'll have to explain that. =AW= site and IRC are gone.
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 11:18PM)blueberry Wrote: Wallp@ signed up yL but the yL site is down and he's been playing with the aK tag recently so I guess he'll have to explain that. =AW= site and IRC are gone.
Some clans just rely on seeing each other in-game or on w00p TS rather than have a site and/or IRC, so I'd say leave them for now.
He probably posted to sign up yL on their behalf, like how I posted on B}'s behalf.
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 11:18PM)blueberry Wrote: Wallp@ signed up yL but the yL site is down and he's been playing with the aK tag recently so I guess he'll have to explain that.

Ask someone who speaks portuguese :)
Thanks given by:
rC is inactive. Should be removed
Thanks given by:
I am [aCKa] and i am active ;) Mile is sometimes online, the same it is for Vall, Ghost is most active of us, he playes pubs
Thanks given by:
This is what I have as of now:

3"
|AOD|
=AoW=
|B-G|
|BC|
ESA|
[HTN]
KAL|
/L.G./
-Ls#
|OveR!
|UF|
\WuT/

Yes, no, what?
Thanks given by:
(06 May 13, 11:27PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(06 May 13, 11:18PM)blueberry Wrote: Wallp@ signed up yL but the yL site is down and he's been playing with the aK tag recently so I guess he'll have to explain that. =AW= site and IRC are gone.
Some clans just rely on seeing each other in-game or on w00p TS rather than have a site and/or IRC, so I'd say leave them for now.

Our website was useless, we only have a forum where we post matches when we are not too lazy, for the rest, we are on TS yes.
Thanks given by:
Yes

(08 May 13, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: This is what I have as of now:

3"
|AOD|
=AoW=
|B-G|
|BC|
ESA|
[HTN]
KAL|
/L.G./
-Ls#
|OveR!
|UF|
\WuT/

Yes, no, what?
Thanks given by:
[HTN] is dead since the first founders [HTN]Warrior made and joined a new clan and the coo founder [HTN]D@ViO(GER) left assaultcube, the other members joined Warrior's new team |ARTS|.
Just to give you info :)
Thanks given by:
Idk if AOD is still alive, but I still see Edward rocking the tag (possibly out of nostalgia, idk).
Thanks given by:
Nop they are playing Artic Combat now
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 03:39PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: Nop they are playing Artic Combat now

And that prevents them from playing AC how?
Thanks given by:
I mean they aren't active on AC now.
Thanks given by:
(07 May 13, 11:45AM)Alien Wrote: I am [aCKa] and i am active ;) Mile is sometimes online, the same it is for Vall, Ghost is most active of us, he playes pubs

Lol and me?
Thanks given by:
nice to see the old clans,acting :)
Thanks given by:
(03 Feb 12, 10:01AM)Zarjio Wrote: Snipe4Life (S4L)

These were clans that had at least some history, and I'm sure you could find someone who would be willing to write a wiki page for them.
(03 Feb 12, 11:02PM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: Hm, yes, S4L, my first clan.

I'd be willing to write a short, condensed wiki for them

I would be happy to write a wiki article about S4L, since I knew Nitemare pretty well. You could say we were brothers.

(19 Feb 12, 09:29PM)D1551D3N7 Wrote: S4L deserves to be there. I used to play with Krull and Spookyfish on S4Ls server. Good times :D

Wrong S4L, you're thinking of Soldiers4Life not Snipe4Life. Snipe4Life being the older clan.
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 07:53AM)X-Ray_Dog Wrote: 3"
|AOD|
|BC|
-Ls#
|UF|
I have regular appearances by players from these clans in the last month.
Thanks given by:
the list gets shorter and shorter
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 04:23PM)$t4R W4r5 Wrote: I mean they aren't active on AC now.
So who were the |AOD|Edward and |AOD|Ced I saw in a pub last week? :P

BC is on the cusp, it sorta "ended" after bouke left, but I see one or two...occasionally at best (Veritas and some other guy, I think Greek_Soldier or something?)
Thanks given by:
dyH is dead as well
Thanks given by:
So it seems this will be the final list (I hope):

=AoW=
|B-G|
ESA|
[HTN]
KAL|
/L.G./
|OveR!
\WuT/

(09 May 13, 12:57PM)Marti Wrote: the list gets shorter and shorter

This is a good thing :)
Thanks given by:
[HTN] isn't inactive, it's dead. Everybody left and the leader started another clan called |ARTS|.

Also, =AoW= is dead as well. Jg99 (the leader) closed it and doesn't play AC anymore (supposedly).
Thanks given by:
(08 May 13, 03:35PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Idk if AOD is still alive, but I still see Edward rocking the tag (possibly out of nostalgia, idk).

Slip4Ever is still on alot too
Thanks given by:
(10 May 13, 11:12PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:
(08 May 13, 03:35PM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote: Idk if AOD is still alive, but I still see Edward rocking the tag (possibly out of nostalgia, idk).

That's iOD, not AOD ;)
Thanks given by:
(11 May 13, 02:38AM)ShadowFlameZ Wrote:
(10 May 13, 11:12PM)CharlyMurphie Wrote:

That's iOD, not AOD ;)

My bad, quick read, no thought me bruddah.
Thanks given by: