Premier league S3 ?
Hi everybody

I just learn "Taking A Stand" clan is over. :'(

So my question is simple.

In respond of the BunnySoul post Here
Someone have any idea if Premier league came back this year for a third season ?
Thanks given by:
I dont think so but im preparing a couple of leagues, they'll start of when i c back from my skiing holidays :D
Thanks given by:
Maybe it should wait the end of the .aG* Tournament. :p
Thanks given by:
Ye, that's partly what i meant... ;)
Thanks given by:
BigBen u should ask Vlad !
Thanks given by:
BoB is considering trying to host something soon. We're waiting to get all our ducks in a row and build a little bit more infrastructure first for it.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 01:55AM)Waffles Wrote: BoB is considering trying to host something soon. We're waiting to get all our ducks in a row and build a little bit more infrastructure first for it.

I have a -slightly awkward- tournament planned as well. >:]
Waiting for the current tournaments to finish, etc.
Not a 'league' like the topic of the thread though. D:
Thanks given by:
seems everyones trying to make a tournament
Thanks given by:
At least its better that not having any tournaments at all.
Thanks given by:
Agreed. Moar tourneys after the current 2/3 are finished.
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 01:26PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: At least its better that not having any tournaments at all.

I agree. I really think it sheds some light on just how dedicated and passionate the community is about this game -- it's wonderful. :)
Thanks given by:
(15 Feb 12, 01:55AM)Waffles Wrote: We're waiting to get all our ducks in a row

Will they be sitting?
Thanks given by:
This may sound like a dumb question but are all the tournaments clan based or can the random freeloaders of Ac get in leagues and tourneys?
Thanks given by:
freeloaders are usually allowed.
Thanks given by:
Someone should do a best suicide in demo tournament I have tons
Thanks given by:
Jackrock I could own yours rofl but I never made a demo :(
Thanks given by:
Let Davitomon run his league in March, he has more experience than anyone else here in that department.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 01:07AM)Jason Wrote: Let Davitomon run his league in March, he has more experience than anyone else here in that department.
No ty
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 01:28AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote:
(18 Feb 12, 01:07AM)Jason Wrote: Let Davitomon run his league in March, he has more experience than anyone else here in that department.
No ty

Sorry, I forgot you actively play matches, and play in tournaments on a regular basis.
Thanks given by:
(18 Feb 12, 02:29AM)Jason Wrote: Sorry, I forgot you actively play matches, and play in tournaments on a regular basis.

I guffawed so loud, my house (not an igloo) melted.
Thanks given by: