I would like to apologize
^^bump
I'm as serious as he is

I would like too hear just a few scenarios, with the affiliates involved, instead of the word WHATEVER. Then he will rest his case, with me at least
Thanks given by:
umm I banned people from my irc channel because they banned me from their irc channel for being a douchebag. For instigating and watching clan teammates fight at eachother when I started the fight. For calling people cunts and really just trolling people ingame and try to get on there nerves. For talking shit behind peoples backs. And that about sums up everything.
Thanks given by:
Good job man Dont forget impersonating though. I have raged during games against a few people but would never go to some extremes. Ill leave it at that I TOTALLY ACCEPT. Make us proud (I say us cause that is what it is all about) We all screw up
If it were me I would expect a watchful eye, but thats what an eye is for just like a tounge or an ear. I hope I take my own advice
Thanks given by:
(25 Jan 12, 07:03AM)bballn45 Wrote: umm I banned people from my irc channel because they banned me from their irc channel for being a douchebag. For instigating and watching clan teammates fight at eachother when I started the fight. For calling people cunts and really just trolling people ingame and try to get on there nerves. For talking shit behind peoples backs. And that about sums up everything.

wtf

you do this to your members?
Thanks given by:
Why do I bother reading this?
Thanks given by:
Lol he might
Thanks given by:
Well don't hate me for writing it, I wrote it all because someone asked.
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 02:43AM)bballn45 Wrote: I wrote it all because someone asked.
So if that someone didn't ask, you wouldn't apologize? You should have made that decision to apologize yourself, not someone else doing the thinking for you.

And I really wanted to post this image...
[Image: the-bernie-didnt-read.gif]
:)

Even though I haven't yet actually read your apology, the title seems enough. Though I don't believe you mean it.
To me, this is kind of like a cheater apologizing. But instead of apologizing for cheating.. It's for being a ______ .
Thanks given by:
That is one of the funnies gifs i've seen. LOL
Thanks given by:
No I apologized without anyone asking, I wrote the bad things I did to people because someone asked me too :)
Thanks given by:
(27 Jan 12, 02:43AM)bballn45 Wrote: I wrote it all because someone asked.
(27 Jan 12, 06:11AM)bballn45 Wrote: No I apologized without anyone asking
You're contradicting yourself..
Thanks given by:
lock this plz
Thanks given by:
You dont get it Fate. Read again please.
Thanks given by:
For Aekom's sake.

STILL
[Image: S9dOl.gif]
Thanks given by:
(29 Jan 12, 04:59AM)bballn45 Wrote: You dont get it Fate. Read again please.

Ohhhhhh so you wrote an apology because someone told you to, and apologized without someone asking.

I... get it now...? o_O
Thanks given by:
Fate. I think it's clear man. If I read this page correctly, I believe Wh0pXer is saying that he initially apologized without asking.

Then, someone asked him to list the things he confesses to.

Therefore, he apologized in a general way and was asked to apologize specifically.

I think he's made his point and I think the members of AC have responded.

please [/thread]
Thanks given by:
[/thread]

as always, feel free to PM me if you want it opened. With a reason ofc.
Thanks given by: