I would like to apologize
I would like to apologize to many people. I have lately not been my true self. I have been a complete douche on IRC lately and sometimes ingame. I am sorry and I would like to change back to my old self for the time being. I have made many mistakes and hopefully you can forgive me. I would like to apologize to eQ, HyPE, B}, KAL(for whatever I did to you guys), and whatever clan I have been a douchebag too. I am sorry for instigating fights on IRC. I just went whack for a few months. I don't want to be a troll at all and I learned what I did came to bite me in the ass and ruin my AC Portfolio. Anyways, hopefully you can give me a third chance. (I already used my second chance to get into Xu| but I did succeed.) Anyways I can remain banned on any IRC you want, I don't really seem to care at this point. Hopefully I can be forgiven by the AC community at some point.
Thanks given by:
if ypu don't care why you post this?
Thanks given by:
Change comes from within, judging by your post, you haven't changed.
Thanks given by:
I'm saying that I really don't care if I am banned or not because I deserve to be banned and who are you to say that I haven't changed. Never seen you in my life.
Thanks given by:
I don't believe you this time.

EDIT: Maybe I will at some point, but I don't think that will happen for quite some time.
Thanks given by:
Never expected you too.
Thanks given by:
Quote:Never expected you too.
Err. Really tried not to correct this...

I don't know you but I don't know why you would type anything that long out if you didn't care. I don't personally have anything against you ('cause I don't know ya :P)
Thanks given by:
I really am not getting this whole entire not caring thing. I said this

"Anyways I can remain banned on any IRC you want, I don't really seem to care at this point."

Let me put it into better english. I am sorry for what I did and I do care but you can leave me banned on your IRC and I will not have anything against you because I deserve to be banned for being a douche bag. Hopefully that clears it up for you.

Thanks given by:
Quote:change back to my old self for the "time being"

and what happens when your "time being" is up?
Thanks given by:
The reason I came here it to apologize, not for people to turn these small details into something you are using against me. I came here to apologize and if you accept me, you accept my apology and if you don't accept my apology, so be it I'll live.
Thanks given by:
Treating people like shit and then apologizing while addressing them as though you are insincere, put a gun in your mouth and end it if you don't care, do us all a favor.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 07:38AM)ParryHotter Wrote: Treating people like shit and then apologizing while addressing them as though you are insincere, put a gun in your mouth and end it if you don't care, do us all a favor.

>_> nobody deserves to do that. don't even go there.

The only reason you are banned from #KAL is for preventative purposes.
I hope this is sincere. I have my doubts, but I'm not shutting you out.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 07:38AM)ParryHotter Wrote: Treating people like shit and then apologizing while addressing them as though you are insincere, put a gun in your mouth and end it if you don't care, do us all a favor.

And who the fuck are you?

I don't have anything personally against you and really, people have been nit picky against your apology but humans are humans, we make mistakes. You don't have to prove anything about remaining "good" as only time will tell.
Thanks given by:
You've had some moments, whop, but you strike me as an affable guy. You said that you went whack for a few months, and ask for forgiveness at "some point". That indicates to me that you realize trust/respect is earned gradually, and that you don't expect immediate forgiveness. Just thought I'd point out a positive subtlety that all the nit-pickers seem to have overlooked.

Plus, Whoppers for 1:50$ is legitimately a good deal.
Thanks given by:
trololol get a life ParryHotter. And I understand why you did it JamJam. I feel that every time I was a douche, I regretted it shortly after.
Thanks given by:

Too far. I suggest you shut your mouth when you try to speak next. I have no problems banning you after a comment like that, no matter whose thread you post it on.
Thanks given by:
[Image: v2uox3b3.gh3.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Ronald, why are you so cute, them 3 warning points really hurt my feelings, I believe I did not earn them.
Thanks given by:
Dude Parry I know you might be new here but GTFO.

As for you whop I've known you for quite some time now, and you are a great person, so stay frosty and try to be yourself again if that makes any sence to you.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 08:16AM)bballn45 Wrote: trololol get a life ParryHotter.

You so mature now.

lmao that you don't know who Parry is.
Thanks given by:
Parry can be 1 person, or it can be 2, who knows. As for you Jackrock, continue on your pubbing ways.
Thanks given by:
Was that the Vermi?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 01:31PM)Cemer Wrote: Was that the Vermi?
I'm pretty certain it was.
Thanks given by:
It was indeed my love, my flame, my life.
ololololololo.

Vermi u sucha nyce guy on ts and facebook.
Then you turn into a profound sociopath on the AC forums lmao.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 07:11PM)Jason Wrote: It was indeed my love, my flame, my life.
ololololololo.

Vermi u sucha nyce guy on ts and facebook.
Then you turn into a profound sociopath on the AC forums lmao.
You forgot "sexy" <3
Whop, apologies are not requested, they are earned.

Thanks given by:
I'm sorry for pubbing, where do i sign my contract to become pro? [/sarcasm]
Thanks given by:
on topic:
ditto... ive been the same way lately towards dyH and i want to come to terms. i apologize whopxer for the disrespect against you and sorry ResTEasy for random accusations.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 05:33AM)bballn45 Wrote: (for whatever I did to you guys)

If you fess up to exactly some of things you have done, and let everyone know just so it is on record, I would forgive ya. The 1st and 25th impressions I got of ya weren't that great. I understand that people get edgy at times, and as they get older or more mature they can change for the good or the bad. Since I couldn't find an age on you in your profile im gonna guess your 17-19. Now that you have help put together a growing clan I can understand you reasoning for wanting to apologize, I would to I guess.
So if you fess up to just a few things I will gladly accept. All part of the growing process fellow person

BTW: Im not trying to be all high and mighty I am nowhere near perfect
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 07:45PM)titiPT Wrote: Whop, apologies are not requested, they are earned.
Every one can make his/her apologies (something rather easy in a virtual world compare to real life when confronted to those you offended).
It is then up to offended to judge if he/she will accept them or not.
Thanks given by:
It is OK bro. Shit happens, we learn to get around it! ;)
Thanks given by: