Poll: Trackpad/Mouse
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trackpad
14.58%
7 14.58%
Mouse
85.42%
41 85.42%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trackpad or Mouse?
(18 Jan 12, 11:22PM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i remember you telling me you get 8 fps or something like that. Then i saw a screenshot and you had the graphic details set to "good" or "medium". change them to "horrible". maybe theyll work better...

Yeah, I had 6 fps. It's the reason for my mental skillz!
But srsly I prefer to map than play, having the map graphics on horrible just looks really weird to me, it's distracting xD I've accepted the fact that I will always fail at ac, so it doesn't overly bother me :P
Thanks given by:
:(( ok then lol
(19 Jan 12, 06:08AM)Ronald_Reagan Wrote:
(19 Jan 12, 03:35AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i think less than 12% of AC uses trackpad. so far the only ones i know that play competitively are Pi_YesWeCamp, .eQ|MaiTeeTur, and B}Ronald_Reagan and myself...

hehehe, surely you mean to leave me out of that list. Just because I have a clan tag doesn't mean I play competitively :P

lol well...i dont mean like amazing. i guess i meant someone who has had a semi-successful AC career and is in a good clan :p ...im probably the least competitive out of the ones i listed heh

Thanks given by:
Both. I use my mouse for moving the cursor and my trackpad to click and scroll. When I'm playing AC I have one hand on my trackpad and 1 hand on my mouse. I don't use WASD.
Thanks given by:
i use photoshop for the screenshot, no need to use a mouse to play
Thanks given by:
All the B} cubers use trackpad loooollllzzz
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 12, 02:10PM)Viper Wrote: All the B} cubers use trackpad loooollllzzz

That's a negative ;)
Thanks given by:
I dont get it, how can you use a trackpad/touchpad.
The only timr i use that is when i sit on the toilet and play makes me comfortable, atleast i dont need to hear the terrible gases and noises under me xD
Thanks given by:
(23 Jan 12, 02:10PM)Viper Wrote: All the B} cubers use trackpad loooollllzzz

ohohoh.
and it's Mr. B} cubers for you
(<3u)
Thanks given by:
My suggestion would be a mouse because of the control and accuracy. Plus Old Skewl always win!
Thanks given by:
Trackpads have problems with the FPS on AC; idk why but it's like if it's laggy alot.
Mayve my trackpad haven't got enough DPI :D
Thanks given by: