Poll: Trackpad/Mouse
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Trackpad
14.58%
7 14.58%
Mouse
85.42%
41 85.42%
Total 48 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Trackpad or Mouse?
I use trackpad.

Trackpad is also known as touchpad, or the silly thing they have on laptops.
Thanks given by:
Trackpad? FTS! Waaay harder. I use a mouse.
Thanks given by:
Mouse. Trackpad is pointless unless you're using one of those silly Mac mouse thingies (as R_R probably is).
Thanks given by:
You seriously use a trackpad to play AC? Wow.
Thanks given by:
Mouse, hc gaming.
Thanks given by:
Le Presedential B}odyguards are notorious for their Trackpad skills.
Thanks given by:
trackpad gay
mouse good
Thanks given by:
If you wanna get anywhere you're going to need a mouse. I got both but always use my mouse :)
Thanks given by:
B} #1 trackpad clan. <3

So yeah I use a mouse.
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 11:33AM)tempest Wrote: You seriously use a trackpad to play AC? Wow.

inb4 B}Droid: trackpad
Thanks given by:
Trackpads are an invention of the devil (as laptops and accordions).
Thanks given by:
There needs to be a third option for neural interface.... or am I the only one using that?
Thanks given by:
you forgot about trackballs :P
Thanks given by:
That second vote for trackpad would most probably be Mai. He just won't listen...
Thanks given by:
:D nope it was me. ive tried using a mouse before but its just to many keys to handle. if any one wants to know the secret to trackpad sniping: bind your special action to the "left arrow key" (this will be your scope) and bind the "Q" key to your secondary (for the snipe-pistol combo)...i've also tried experimenting with binding the attack action to the "left arrow key" actually pretty fun and it's a good alternative if you got a mac trackpad which switches weapons on you randomly.
Thanks given by:
ahem.
which do I choose if I use a clit mouse?
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 10:46PM)Lantry Wrote: which do I choose if I use a clit mouse?

[Image: raisinsface.jpg]

Thanks given by:
Trackpad, somebody stole my mouse...
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 11:04PM)Z3R0 Wrote: Trackpad, somebody stole my mouse...

i remember you telling me you get 8 fps or something like that. Then i saw a screenshot and you had the graphic details set to "good" or "medium". change them to "horrible". maybe theyll work better...

on topic: yea apparently your potential for becoming a better player is better with a mouse? i heard something crazy like that...
Thanks given by:
I love my mouse, but i am running low on cheese and i am worried he may leave. I never quite figured which socket to plug his tail into either...
[Image: Mouse-Mouse.jpg]
Thanks given by:
After so long playing with trackpad (1002), I find it too hard to adjust to my mouse. Maybe because my mouse isn't one of those fancy deals.

I can use my mouse in other FPS's :>

Of course, you all probably know how good I am :>
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 11:22PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:

i remember you telling me you get 8 fps or something like that. Then i saw a screenshot and you had the graphic details set to "good" or "medium". change them to "horrible". maybe theyll work better...

Do you mean a screenshot for one of his maps?
Thanks given by:
IS this a serious question?
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 03:06AM)gambino Wrote: IS this a serious question?
Of course not.
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 02:10AM)Orynge Wrote:
(18 Jan 12, 11:22PM)MerCyKiL Wrote:

Do you mean a screenshot for one of his maps?

nah i saw one of his memes in the meme thread. it was a pic of elevation...but i saw single digit fps and i was liek "oh yea he told me about that"...thinkin that maybe if he changes it, he wont have to strictly be a mapper.
i think less than 12% of AC uses trackpad. so far the only ones i know that play competitively are Pi_YesWeCamp, .eQ|MaiTeeTur, and B}Ronald_Reagan and myself...
HORY SHET we should have a trackpad world championship!!!!!!!!1111oneone
Thanks given by:
(18 Jan 12, 12:13PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Le Presedential B}odyguards are notorious for their Trackpad skills.
Yep <3

(18 Jan 12, 02:55PM)titiPT Wrote:
(18 Jan 12, 11:33AM)tempest Wrote: You seriously use a trackpad to play AC? Wow.

AC's best trackpad user ;) haha

(19 Jan 12, 03:35AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i think less than 12% of AC uses trackpad. so far the only ones i know that play competitively are Pi_YesWeCamp, .eQ|MaiTeeTur, and B}Ronald_Reagan and myself...
Me ;)
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 03:35AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: HORY SHET we should have a trackpad world championship!!!!!!!!1111oneone

I'll mark that on my calendar of things I'm not going to watch
Thanks given by:
(19 Jan 12, 03:42AM)Droid Wrote:
(18 Jan 12, 12:13PM)Mr.OpTic Wrote: Le Presedential B}odyguards are notorious for their Trackpad skills.
Yep <3

(18 Jan 12, 02:55PM)titiPT Wrote:

AC's best trackpad user ;) haha

(19 Jan 12, 03:35AM)MerCyKiL Wrote: i think less than 12% of AC uses trackpad. so far the only ones i know that play competitively are Pi_YesWeCamp, .eQ|MaiTeeTur, and B}Ronald_Reagan and myself...
Me ;)

AAAWWWW YYYEEEAAAAHHHH trackpad ftw
Thanks given by:
Quote:one of those silly Mac mouse thingies
What?

A mouse is absolutely essential for the harmony of precision and speed.
I'm a graphic designer -- I'd get pretty irate working Photoshop with a track-pad.

On the other hand, track-pads are of-course more portable as they are built in.

Then again, most laptop cases have storage for a mouse, and track-pads don't feel ergonomic to me, perhaps because a mouse allows for fluid movement of the arm as opposed to being constrained in a small area.
Thanks given by:

hehehe, surely you mean to leave me out of that list. Just because I have a clan tag doesn't mean I play competitively :P

(19 Jan 12, 05:20AM)Felix-The-Ghost Wrote: A mouse is absolutely essential for the harmony of precision and speed.
I'm a graphic designer -- I'd get pretty irate working Photoshop with a track-pad.

:)

When I play AC, I'm usually not at my desk. But fully agree with working Photoshop with a track-pad. But then again, try working AC with a tablet ;) (spinhack detected)
Thanks given by: