ac_sewage
Hiho. I want to introduce you a map i made: ac_sewage.
Hopefully you will have some fun with it and feel free to give me feedback of any kind. :)

Screenshot:
[Image: ac_sewage.jpg]

DL Mediafire

edit: fixed some things
Thanks given by:
There's already a map called ac_sewer, though.
Thanks given by:
hmpf, just a second i'll rename it

edit: fixed (hopefully)
Thanks given by:
inb4 ac_sewer2
Thanks given by:
fixed, hopefully this name isn't in use :S
Thanks given by:
Looks nice :D
Thanks given by:
duct was already in use actually...
Thanks given by:
ac_dukt then?
Thanks given by:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcShl4Ch7iTU-Q6CTWRb2oA...Pud-eHlOPk]
Thanks given by:
ac_duckt

http://youtu.be/6UQAr0x32tA
Thanks given by:
lol'd
Thanks given by:
kk_sewer?
Thanks given by:
ac_malaque like malaria (bad air) but instead of air its... water ^^

PS. I have no idea if this is a real word... >_>
Thanks given by:
okay, someone wanna say something about the main thing: the map? ^^
Thanks given by:
fixed some things: added two ammo-boxes, changed CLA-base and expanded the gangway. you can find the updated map here and in the startpost. :)
Thanks given by:
I´ve played it very little to give my opinion, but two friends of mine where having a lot of fun and told they really liked it. Congrats Klein!
Thanks given by:
thank you paul. :) and yes, i paid him. that's why he is able to award 10 bucks for his gema map. xD
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 04:37AM)Frogulis Wrote: kk_sewer?

http://forum.cubers.net/thread-2427-post...l#pid40492

So let it be written, so let it be done.

I can't comment on the gameplay as I haven't played a game on it yet, but you definitely put work into the presentation. I saw some very nice details, and the map looked very good overall.

Although, one thing stood out to me:

you didn't clip your fences >:|

[Image: 20120119_210746_ac_sewage_CTF.jpg]
Yes, a player running against this will not notice any difference, but a grenade will be able to fly right through some spots, but will bounce off others. If you can't see these green clips, use the "/showmodelclipping 1" command (or better yet, put it in your autoexec). These are the clips that are added in automatically, and their size and shape are specified in the config. While this is great for most models, it doesn't work for especially oblong ones (e.g. gastank) and it only works kinda half-assed for other models (e.g. fences and railings). The best practice, IMO, is to use clips over all your fences, for constancy.

I would like to conclude by saying that my overall opinion of the map is very positive, I just noticed this one flaw and decided to expound upon it. This bug doesn't even come close to ruining the map, and this map is definitely not the only one to have this bug either, as it occurs in many maps, even official ones (much to my chagrin).
Thanks given by:
thank you very much for making that clear. this fact is completely new to me, i will have to fix that. good thing is that i wanted to add two more nades anyway and fix a texture fail i just saw, so the things can be combined. :)
Thanks given by:
fixed it, find updated DL in first post.
Thanks given by:
Link is dead kleinkariert. Could you upload it again since i would like to see the updated version.

nvm got it ingame.
Thanks given by:
Oh you spoke about clips?

[Image: 20120355.jpg]

=P
Thanks given by: