|*SC*|DJ SkiDD Blacklisted?
Hello, a person named DJ SkiDD used to run AC Servers, and all the sudden, he cannot play ac anymore
His IP range is 68.253.x.x
Thanks given by:
Did his hands fall off?
We need more specifics...
Thanks given by:
*Sigh*

Why not have him post here himself.
Thanks given by:
he used to be able to play AC, but now he cant connect to ac masterserver, and all of the sudden he cant anymore :(
Thanks given by:
I lold so hard at Jamz post hahaha
Thanks given by:
Hi all,

Apparently I can access the site and forum. But I can't get to the multiplay master server. Some said get me to post here, so here I am.
Someone please help, I want to play tonight
Thanks given by:
Graah, 10 guests. ATTN GUESTS: If you have help, please register and post! That would help tons.
Thanks given by:
ATTN: DONT Spam the forums, people will help when they can.
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 01:08AM)jamz Wrote: Did his hands fall off?
We need more specifics...

LOL
Thanks given by:
guys, i need to kno if hes blacklisted :\
Thanks given by:
Just wait till someone posts :|
Thanks given by:
(15 Jan 12, 04:21AM)Jg99 Wrote: guys, i need to kno if hes blacklisted :\

We all have to do the same thing mate...
Thanks given by:
Need more information.
Thanks given by:
djskidd, you've probably seen, but I got your PM and replied. Interestingly, you said your IP started 68.94 in the PM, but the IP you posted from here is 68.253..., as Jg99 said.
I'd have said in my first post if the range was banned; neither is.

I can see from the master server logs that you last requested a server list on 24 December. There's been no other client request since that date, which would imply that any request is being blocked somewhere at your end.
I can also see that you registered two 1104 servers between 00:45 and 02:18 GMT today (15th), so I know you have the correct AC version.
What is happening? What messages are you seeing? Have you tried any fixes? Have you made any software or hardware changes since you last received a server list? Has anyone else?
Thanks given by: