AssaultCube Fatal Error: 1.1.0.4
(14 Jan 12, 04:35AM).JK. Wrote: This happens to me too. It's whenever a new map is loaded, and I'm in spectate mode, or dead. It happens almost every time I load a new map. It doesn't happen when I join an already playing game, just when it is voted, or rotated in.

^same here.

Gets kinda annoying, especially in the middle of a match.

And the weird thing is that this only started happening recently. Before I could switch windows or go to spectate fine... now I have to avoid both so I won't get ERROR.

Oh, and not sure if this is pure coincidence, but when I play A.V.A. on my laptop, it tends to crash too. But this happens randomly, unlike the AC crashes.

Could it just be my graphics card not being able to handle the FPS games and causing it to crash? s:
Thanks given by:
(04 Mar 12, 06:23AM)[email protected] Wrote: Ok, this is what you have to do, i found out there is a bunch of gema files that have gotten corrupted somehow, im running xp, go to your start icon, click on that, search each file that is coming up on your Win32 fatal error message, find it and delete it, i just deleted all my gema files, i dont do gemas to much, and that should work, it just worked for me. Remember to delete them out of your recycle bin also.

I'll try that; because the Error has extended to the rest of the maps.

I'll post again if it worked

Thanks given by:
(10 Feb 12, 02:37AM).JK. Wrote: I'm about 90% sure it does. could scripts have anything to do with it. I also noticed that it happens when I take screenshots. I have autoscreenshot on, but it was happening before too. could it be the way I installed ac?

Sorry for the late reply. I think I had precisely the same problem as you before when auto screenshotting to jpegs. I changed it to save as bmps (and now convert with irfan after D:), but it doesn't crash.

I still do have seemingly random but infrequent crashes o.O
Thanks given by:
Use PNG... ?
Thanks given by: