{TBR} Blacklist
I would really like to know why I was blacklisted from all of the TBR servers
I don't think that I have done anything wrong :/
Oh and I don't play AC anymore but before I left I tryed to connect to a TBR server to talk to MerCyKiL but I couldn't connect because I was blacklisted. Please fix so I can play during the summer :D
Thank you for your time!
Thanks given by:
make a blacklist appeal at tbr-clan.tk

maybe ur range banned on TBR
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 01:29AM)Jg99 Wrote: make a blacklist appeal at tbr-clan.tk

maybe ur range banned on TBR

Thanks given by:
Wrong website, dude. You want to be here: http://tbr-clan.tk/.
Thanks given by:
66.25.129.xx // 09.08.2011 e$a|K!tt3n|WOLF - Unlimited grenade hack http://forum.cubers.net/thread-543-post-...l#pid64935

Edit: Have no idea why the blacklist report isnt there any more.
Thanks given by:
i'll be doing a clean up of this section of our bl sometime when 1.1.1 comes out, maybe..
http://ac-tbr-blacklist.forumotion.com/h...list_part2
idk ur ip is, but im guessing its this from what OS posted above ^
// Name: e$a|K!tt3n|WOLF
// Date: 8/4/2011
// Reason: Unlimited grenade hack
// Proof: http://www.mediafire.com/?yw1kusfqeskf8c4
// Server: Sveark :-)
Thanks given by:
Kitten is not part of e$a and never was also lots of people have been banned from Tbr servers some that haven't even played on that server before and those that did nothing wrong. the tbr blacklist is not 100% correct
Thanks given by:
You dont need to play on a server to have done something wrong.

Why you think we have a AC Blacklist Reports and AC 1.1 _obvious_ cases of cheat threads?

You dont have to play on a server to get banned from it.

No one likes a cheater and they get what they deserve.
Thanks given by:
they were not on the ac blacklist only on tbr's, can still play on every other server. they were not on here because they didn't do anything wrong. meaning they didn't cheat and did not get what they deserved got worse then they deserved.
Thanks given by:
The owner(s) of TBR server(s) have the right to ban who ever they want from there server(s)....

If you feel you dont deserver a ban take it up with them on TBR website/irc/PM/what ever.
Thanks given by:
i dont really care about there server. I was just saying that warriors claim that he didn't do anything wrong is probably right because tbr has blst many people that did nothing wrong.
Thanks given by:
*Sigh*

TBR has a harsh way of dealing with cheaters, Warrior.
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 01:54AM)DES|OpenSource Wrote: Edit: Have no idea why the blacklist report isnt there any more.

?

It is still there, just scroll down a bit in the code box in that post.

But I know W@rr!0r in game pretty well and have no reason to believe he's a cheater, myself :P
Dynamic IP perhaps?
Thanks given by:
LOL, that was my blacklist report I made. It was reported by X-Ray_Dog because I couldn't make an account. Your brother hacks, im sorry.
Thanks given by:
"brother"

(insert smirk here)
Thanks given by:
(12 Jan 12, 02:18AM)Iguana Wrote: i'll be doing a clean up of this section of our bl sometime when 1.1.1 comes out, maybe..

It seems that you're going to have to join the growing crowd harassing the devs. XD
Thanks given by:
I don't think we have a particularly harsh approach to dealing with cheaters. It's quite easy to understand: If you cheat, you get banned until we see fit to remove the ban. Given that the probability of being caught for cheating is not easy to estimate, it is important to have a severe penalty so as to provide an effective deterrent.

People caught in a range ban are another matter, and we are happy to reduce the range or issue de-ban passwords in those cases.
Thanks given by:
This is a brother case. They used to play frequently together at the same time.
Thanks given by:
W@rrior and Kitten are different, as Cemer said. They play together often, using same ip. THat is proof they are brothers. So no need for a D.Rose
Thanks given by:
But not proof that the brother cheated. Nor does it make it so they can only blacklist one.
Thanks given by:
Murmer Wrote:They play together often, using same ip. THat is proof they are brothers.
Man, I had like 8 brothers when I went to tech school -- 3 of them were girls.
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 12:33AM)Murmer Wrote: W@rrior and Kitten are different, as Cemer said. They play together often, using same ip. THat is proof they are brothers. So no need for a D.Rose

murmer right. i can attest. i've been training him and played him probably about 7 games total. considering his starting point hes done really good but i can assure everyone here that there is no cheating involved. next time i play him i will get a demo to prove it. kitten is a different person...i was playing W@rr!0r and he asked if his brother and some friends could play. i was only there for about 3 kills because i had to leave but it was obvious that kitten is a different player. i think it would be fine to remove the blacklist considering that kitten has stopped. either that or maybe you could get a vps and play from that W@rr!or. talk to Jg99 about it. he knows a good deal on how to set that up
(13 Jan 12, 12:00AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: *Sigh*

rightfully so. one of TBR's main goals is to eliminate cheating from the game. no other clan seems to be doing nearly as thorough of a job. seems like no one else cares as much O.o
Thanks given by:
(16 Jan 12, 02:52AM)MerCyKiL Wrote:
(13 Jan 12, 12:00AM)Mai Mee Tur Wrote: *Sigh*

rightfully so. one of TBR's main goals is to eliminate cheating from the game. no other clan seems to be doing nearly as thorough of a job. seems like no one else cares as much O.o

Uh?

Sorry if I'm wrong, but it seems to me like you might want to substantiate that with proof.
Thanks given by:
You can "ummm" and "aaahh" all day about it like a bunch of teenage girls in the lavatory, but it really isn't going to make much difference. Our servers, our rules.
Thanks given by:
I talked to him he said it was only on a gema
Thanks given by:
I'm on the blacklist of {TBR}
Thanks given by:
Cool story bro.

Why isnt this thread closed?
Thanks given by:
Seconded. Very cool. Would read again.
Thanks given by:
cookies? pizza?

you know, we have a website for ban appeals, and related foods..
Thanks given by:
i agree with RR, that's an awfully ridiculous claim mercy.
Thanks given by: