Have i been banned again?
I was banned once before but for some reason i cant go on the master server again , and i havent even cheated or done any hacks since my last ban,ive searched the forum and have not read anything that includes my name involving bans... can someone explain , and i want to see the proof for my ban.
Thanks given by:
You might been range-banned..
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 01:56PM)Bugboy1028 Wrote: You might been range-banned..

Whats that?
Thanks given by:
It means that your IP could be within a range of banned IP's used by a cheat. If this is the case I'm sure Jamz will sort it out for you when he's online.
Thanks given by:
It's when someone bans a range. ie. 192.168.1.1-192.168.1.9.

Say your IP is 192.168.1.3, you're still in the range. If you want to be unbanned you'll have to ask for a server pass.
Thanks given by:
Although the 3 month ban for this has passed, you got 20 days added when your IP address changed and you were able to play for a bit.
I haven't yet decided if I'll even remove the ban; those YouTube cheating videos you've posted don't make me very happy.
Thanks given by:
In my opinion cheating gets a 3 month ban, if someone then advertises these cheats or encourages others to cheat in some way (youtube for example) then a further ban is in order.

Just my humble opinion ;)
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 05:50PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: In my opinion cheating gets a 3 month ban, if someone then advertises these cheats or encourages others to cheat in some way (youtube for example) then a further ban is in order.

F1
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 04:05PM)jamz Wrote: Although the 3 month ban for this has passed, you got 20 days added when your IP address changed and you were able to play for a bit.
I haven't yet decided if I'll even remove the ban; those YouTube cheating videos you've posted don't make me very happy.

WHAT, i dont upload cheat videos on youtube :/
Thanks given by:
If you have then.. no AC for you.

Sorry, that's just the way it goes
Thanks given by:
BAI
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 11:15PM)genithebest Wrote:
(10 Jan 12, 04:05PM)jamz Wrote: Although the 3 month ban for this has passed, you got 20 days added when your IP address changed and you were able to play for a bit.

WHAT, i dont upload cheat videos on youtube :/

He have the point. What if someone else takes the demo and post it on youtube instead of him?
Thanks given by:
oh, you don't think jamz has access to the Youtube IP logs?
Thanks given by:
[Image: VAjao.png]

Thanks given by:
Jamz = Big Brother <:* Everyone loves Big Brother.

EveryoNe.
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 12, 03:17AM)|FOX|Exia Wrote: Jamz = Big Brother <:* Everyone loves Big Brother.

EveryoNe.

If he was really big brother he'd be sitting on 100,000+ demos with a parser that analyzes and extracts the chat logs from those games.

He'd have those logs saved to external devices.

He'd sit there reading the logs from demos and laugh at all the petty fighting among players because it gets him off. Sexually.

But who would do that?

* Mael looks up and to the left.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 07:00PM)Murmer Wrote:
(10 Jan 12, 05:50PM)DES|Anderson Wrote: In my opinion cheating gets a 3 month ban, if someone then advertises these cheats or encourages others to cheat in some way (youtube for example) then a further ban is in order.

F1

EDIT:
[Image: jamzcheaters.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(11 Jan 12, 02:11AM)V-Man Wrote: oh, you don't think jamz has access to the Youtube IP logs?

Hahaha, now i see him ... differently... :D
Thanks given by: