Blacklist request for The-Kicker
(first of all, please change my name into Han.Solo)

I'm writing to ask for a blacklist of this guy named The-Kicker. His goal is NOT to play AssaultCube decently but just kicking around people for fun. My brother managed to take some screenshots, without the IP-adress. I accidentally pressed TAB when I was writing a /waterlevel and then I saw the WHOIS. I used it to show his IP-adress when he kicked me (apperently he hates me).

Here's 6 screenshots. If I see more, I will throw them here too.
[Image: th_Example2.png]
[Image: th_thekicker.png]
[Image: th_thekicker2.png]
[Image: th_Example1.png]
[Image: th_example3.png]
[Image: th_example4.png]

It's getting too annoying to be kicked because of noobish reasons.

If you've seen this guy kicking, please comment so we have more proof.

thx in advance (and sorry for my nickname again)

Han.Solo

Mod edit: please don't put a ton of full-sized images into your posts, use linked thumbnails instead.
To have your name changed, you'll have to contact an administrator.
Thanks given by:
If people F1's his kickvotes I guess he's doing something good
Thanks given by:
^^
Not how it works.

If he is kicking for stupid reasons i would make a post in This thread for vote abuse
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 02:37PM)RealViking Wrote: If people F1's his kickvotes I guess he's doing something good

Well NOT if he's kicking me for reasons as Hypochonder, alive and'kicking,...
Thanks given by:
Players like voting F1. :D
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 02:37PM)RealViking Wrote: If people F1's his kickvotes I guess he's doing something good

:|

Facepalm

Ontopic: Reporting in the proper thread would serve you and the community better
Thanks given by:
PLay on servers with decent admins, they are there for your protection and enjoyment :)
Thanks given by:
Do as Andy says, many servers are full with strange people with some bizarre thing for kicking hehe
Thanks given by:
i am gonna blacklist him on my servers, and ur under protection from trolls there :)
Thanks given by:

That logic is almost as incorrect as the logic used by people who hit F1 on every vote without considering the question.
Anyone who has been a victim of kick-vote abuse will tell you this is how they got kicked for stupid reasons.
Thanks given by:
The-Kicker is so stupid kicking the people for no reason

I will BlackList him from all =3K=| Server's
Thanks given by:
I can't read this thread without thinking about the AC kicking animation :DDD
Oww he kicked me :'(
Thanks given by:
(09 Jan 12, 09:30PM)V-Man Wrote:

That logic is almost as incorrect as the logic used by people who hit F1 on every vote without considering the question.
Anyone who has been a victim of kick-vote abuse will tell you this is how they got kicked for stupid reasons.

I have been the Banner and the Banee. As a banee, I was Dr.Rockzo before I vote abused. Someone recognized my name as the clown from Metalocalypse and they got me banned for, you guessed it... doing cocaine. Did I feel annoyed? No. Did I just go on another server? Yes. Did I destroy my keyboard like Angry German Kid? No. Did I come back 30 min. later? Yes.

Admins need to be more tolerant of shit. All the votes are by the people. Obama didn't get elected because people just pressed random buttons. They made a conscientious, stupid decision to vote for him, just like the people you are trying to serve made a stupid decision to vote for stupid votes cast by me and anyone else.
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 12, 07:03AM)Dr.Rockzo Wrote: Yes I did destroy my keyboard

You must have alot of keybords ;)
No vote for u LOL
Thanks given by:
(01 Feb 12, 07:15AM)CharlyMurphie Wrote: Yes I did my keyboard.

Quote scrambling FTW.
Thanks given by:
Han.Solo, as a ex-server hoster my-self. I can tell you.

1. Blacklisting is up to the server hoster(s).
2. The above rule doesnt apply if its in the ip-range. (You can provide a de-ban password for this)
3. The above rule(s) do not apply if they are banned from the masterserver. This bit is up to the ac dev's mainly jamz

Dear, ac players if I have missed anything out, or done anything in-correctly feel to edit my post to correct it or post a new reply below.

Lets get this guy BANNED. Note: I had a BANNED signal but my internets so damn slow... So if someone could post it for me :3
Thanks given by: