Speculation on an AC Competitive Mod
I think this mod would work best to not change the gameplay much.

I have indeed thought about making some sort of mod directed at playing matches. But then figured that job would be better suited for others :>
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 12:37AM)jAcKRoCk* Wrote: It might be interesting to see how it develops, however I do believe there's no real reason to do it. After all this is a game that rather we like it or not it's been made this way, with flaws and a lot of things to use as an advantage, the fact that you wanna make a mod just to prove you're better than the rest of us but the game doesn't "let you" show it shows you don't master the game the way you think.

I know a lot of things might seem "wrong" with this game, but hey those things are what makes it funny, I don't see any fun in not having problems with the guns.

Edit: +1 to Honza

if you hit all the bullets and i hit half its not a funny game at all, same if i lose bullets thanx to the game randomness.

And we are not talking about skill. Managing recoil is skill, but be lucky with the randomness is not really skilled, at least in my opinion.

To be honest, there is no point in create a "pr0" mode and leave the rest of the game broken. Weapon stats can be fixed leaving apart all the randomness.
Thanks given by:
That was part of my point, there's no need for that mod, if there's already a game. We can fix the game instead of making a new one.
Thanks given by:
(08 Jan 12, 01:32AM)YourSister Wrote: i have already no spread and no recoil and i feel confortable with that, it is a good idea

Lolwut? How is that possible?

As for the idea itself...
I don't like it.
AC has always had spread. It's a part of the game. Learning how to deal with spread and select the correct weapons for the map is part of playing AC.
Thanks given by:
(10 Jan 12, 08:05PM)Zarj Wrote:
(08 Jan 12, 01:32AM)YourSister Wrote: i have already no spread and no recoil and i feel confortable with that, it is a good idea

Lolwut? How is that possible?

Oh, you know. Cheating.
Or else he's talking about using the knife only, I guess.
Thanks given by: